Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROOTA#6 said:
Hopefully to do something about the pack of psycho's that are the reserves team. They have been a disgrace on numerous occassions this year
It would have to that or perhaps them wanting to leave the league, unless others things have been happening that I haven't heard about

ROOTA#6 said:
Hopefully to do something about the pack of psycho's that are the reserves team. They have been a disgrace on numerous occassions this year

they were all right against us on the weekend. we only had one bloke who came off with the blood rule, deliberately kneed to the head and split him open on the eyelid. i can't really comment because i haven't been out there for a while but after the game most said they were better than we expected, maybe they knew something was happening

footyhas3sides said:
It would have to that or perhaps them wanting to leave the league, unless others things have been happening that I haven't heard about

If it was about them wnating to leave the league i would have thought they would have got the three clubs that want to leave together

ROOTA#6 said:
Have too agree..
"Umpires" need to be given or take more responsibility though. A few more send off's or a week or two report occasionally may help the behaviour of some players?? I have seen a number of blantant stricking offences this year, some close to king hits (although not from behind- thankfully) but there is never a thought a reporting such incidents.. Blokes should be getting time off for these things..

Go Cohuna said:
Jumbo won't go to boort.
Well there is one thing that i know for certain, he won't be headed back to the township of Cohuna, land of incestul love, swinger clubs and team mate love affairs. would love to get the cheaters crew from america over. Where do you think he will go then, certainly has had enough at River Rapers?

ROOTA#6 said:
If it was about them wnating to leave the league i would have thought they would have got the three clubs that want to leave together
good point, big trouble with reserves is the club umpires, that is why there are no reports.

Why would Swan Hill be looking? Football clubs generally give a coach more than 1 year & as this is Murray's first, I would of thought that he would get the gig again. That is if he wants it?

Caught with the ball said:
Why would Swan Hill be looking? Football clubs generally give a coach more than 1 year & as this is Murray's first, I would of thought that he would get the gig again. That is if he wants it?

i am told on good authority that he doesn't want it, this year has put him off coaching for the time being

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caught with the ball said:
Have heard rumours that Lake Boga's coach has had talks with a Swan Hill club & may coach there in 2007. Can anyone confirm this or is it bull****?

A Swan Hill club? there is only two, would think the dogs are very happy with their coach. Would be very surprised if the swans cut ties with their coach after only one term???

In summing up, cannot confirm either way.

Guus Hiddink said:
I see this as a bit of a cop out. It shouldn't always be up to the coach to recruit players, that is also the clubs responsibility. Also don't forget about those blokes that went chasing money at Quambie, doesn't help. As for saying they have a good list, yes they have some very good players, but no, they are lacking a lot of depth, for what he has done I think he should be credited. Runs a very professional outfit.

Never doubted the mans professionalism. But guus, who are u to say that we left woora to chase money, stupid comment. I left for two reasons, had my differences with woora and two one of my best mates took on a coaching job, so i went and helped him out (havent been much help tho!!). Money was never an issue for us to join quamby, can guarentee you that. I would imagine that if a club appoints a coach that you would hope that they bring players. The only decent senior player to leave was marcus, the rest of us are fringe players. Think about your comments before having a stab at ppl's credabilities guus

telstra101 said:
Never doubted the mans professionalism. But guus, who are u to say that we left woora to chase money, stupid comment. I left for two reasons, had my differences with woora and two one of my best mates took on a coaching job, so i went and helped him out (havent been much help tho!!). Money was never an issue for us to join quamby, can guarentee you that. I would imagine that if a club appoints a coach that you would hope that they bring players. The only decent senior player to leave was marcus, the rest of us are fringe players. Think about your comments before having a stab at ppl's credabilities guus
Just noticed your call about blokes chasing money down at Quamby. I've seen marcus demaria play several times with Boort and Quamby and can't see how clubs would wanna fork out money to him. Is he a handy footballer in CMFL?? coz he's just a waste of money from what I've seen and I'm sure he wouldn't be the only one at Quamby who wouldn't be worth what they are getting.

telstra101 said:
How has the season been at Quamby? Is the club happy? And will you all be returning to Woora next year?

The monza said:
How has the season been at Quamby? Is the club happy? And will you all be returning to Woora next year?

will jarod arentz win the goal kicking this year and have they got a chance to win the granny.

Deckchair said:
A Swan Hill club? there is only two, would think the dogs are very happy with their coach. Would be very surprised if the swans cut ties with their coach after only one term???

In summing up, cannot confirm either way.

Rumour has it you are also chasing a coaching role Deck Chair.

The Mallee Stump said:
will jarod arentz win the goal kicking this year and have they got a chance to win the granny.

Yes Arentz is a chance to win the goal kicking, and Tooley Manang will feature in the finals series, so you would have to say they are a chance to make the granny, but its Balranald to win it for mine:thumbsu:

Footy Tripper said:
Rumour has it you are also chasing a coaching role Deck Chair.

Hehe, would like a little more footy under my belt before taking on a coaching role Tripper. Had an assistant job a while back to gain some experience but got pushed out of that position for some "big name" recruit. ( :

big omar said:
Well there is one thing that i know for certain, he won't be headed back to the township of Cohuna, land of incestul love, swinger clubs and team mate love affairs. would love to get the cheaters crew from america over. Where do you think he will go then, certainly has had enough at River Rapers?
I think he will stay at raiders.

ROOTA#6 said:
Whats happened to upset him? He has been a loyal servant of that club, it must be something major
Yeh it must be major, but i have heard that Simon Morton from Murrabit is coaching raiders next year and that they will be throwing a bit of money at some players next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back