Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOCKERS said:
you sound like a dumb carroline wilson... just a chick that thinks she knows everything about footy and has obviously never played the game, you just think the world revolves around the slum that is cohuna... everyone from cohuna are loser's.. they are the butt of every joke in the league, the sooner they leave, the better. they are a mighty big skid mark on this league!

Think about what you are saying mate, wouldn't it be better if the league had all clubs wanting to stay, then it would be a stronger league

footyhas3sides said:
Think about what you are saying mate, wouldn't it be better if the league had all clubs wanting to stay, then it would be a stronger league

how would it be stronger with one more team? i don't think it would make a difference, the league was pretty strong in 1995 with only 8 teams in the competition, finishing second in the division 1 championships.. and if cohuna don't like being in the supposed "swan hill biased league" then it would be better without them.

DOCKERS said:
how would it be stronger with one more team? i don't think it would make a difference, the league was pretty strong in 1995 with only 8 teams in the competition, finishing second in the division 1 championships.. and if cohuna don't like being in the supposed "swan hill biased league" then it would be better without them.

10 years ago country footy was in a better state then what it is now. At this stage we need to keep the league viable and competive (money wise that is) .CMFL should try and keep these clubs happy so that our league is strong and attractive to potential players wanting to come in to area.:thumbsu:

I might be a bit naive here but what is going on in the cmfl. which sides are wanting to leave? where do they want to go? why do they want to go? also who is coaching the kangas next year? What locals are supposed to be heading back?

far canal said:
I might be a bit naive here but what is going on in the cmfl. which sides are wanting to leave? where do they want to go? why do they want to go? also who is coaching the kangas next year? What locals are supposed to be heading back?

all good questions maybe roo girl or go cohuna could enlighten us?

DOCKERS said:
My memory is fading, but wasn't the league run by a delegates system in 1995???. Perhaps the change to a dictoral borad is the biggest change that with the benifit of hindsight has not worked, Look at last year, all the presidents agreed on a points system and forwarded to the league board, What did the board do? Decide that the President's meeting was not offical so ignored their meeting and made up points different from what all the presidents had decided.

Tripod said:
Perhaps its because Rik gets under the guard of opposition teams that he is able to kick so many goals. Teams usually double team Carroll and Arentz, or drop players in front of them, and they still kick bags of goals. Not sure that Rik recieves the same sort of attention from opposition backlines. Don't get me wrong, he is a fantastic player, but in my opinion just a rung down from Carroll and Arentz.
shouldn't you be checking fences tripod?

DOCKERS said:
you sound like a dumb carroline wilson... just a chick that thinks she knows everything about footy and has obviously never played the game, you just think the world revolves around the slum that is cohuna... everyone from cohuna are loser's.. they are the butt of every joke in the league, the sooner they leave, the better. they are a mighty big skid mark on this league!

The whole town is full of losers. Really mature come back with lots of thought. Good one! No dont think the world revolves around cohuna, wouldnt be so stupid as to think the world revolves around the central murray football league either. Dont pretend I know all about football, just think all you guys should stop slagging Cohuna and give the town and the club the respect it deserves.

Roo girl said:
The whole town is full of losers. Really mature come back with lots of thought. Good one! No dont think the world revolves around cohuna, wouldnt be so stupid as to think the world revolves around the central murray football league either. Dont pretend I know all about football, just think all you guys should stop slagging Cohuna and give the town and the club the respect it deserves.

you have to earn respect... and the town and footy club certainly hasn't done that... by the way, i've started a new thread for you so you can direct all of this crap on to there... now some real footy stuff... is gene brooks playing this week and what is the extent of gav lloyd's head? i believe he suffered a bit of a knock on saturday? will cullen play this weekend?

DOCKERS said:
you have to earn respect... and the town and footy club certainly hasn't done that... by the way, i've started a new thread for you so you can direct all of this crap on to there... now some real footy stuff... is gene brooks playing this week and what is the extent of gav lloyd's head? i believe he suffered a bit of a knock on saturday? will cullen play this weekend?

That coming from you Dockers means a hell of a lot!!!

DOCKERS said:

heard gene brooks is a certain starter and you would think that he would have to play considering there isn't a next week if they lose. lloyd has 2 weeks rest so should be right come 2nd semi. was told cullen was rested on the weekend in an attempt to freshen him up for this week, heard morris done his hammy again going for a jog???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clifton's lookalike said:
look out dockers roo girl has called for back up, or maybe it's the name of her second head. now koota2007 i know you know there is a cohuna thread so all further posts from you should be directed there

im fairly sure koota is a lot closer to you than you think!

noticed adam kelly didn't finsh the game on saturday, anyone from tyntynder know what's wrong with him and if he's playing this week?

clifton's lookalike said:
heard gene brooks is a certain starter and you would think that he would have to play considering there isn't a next week if they lose. lloyd has 2 weeks rest so should be right come 2nd semi. was told cullen was rested on the weekend in an attempt to freshen him up for this week, heard morris done his hammy again going for a jog???
i heard, blah blah blah, i was told blah blah blah, i heard blah blah blah
how bout getting off ya fat arse clifton and actually seeing something live and then you may be able to report it as fact

left foot long said:
how bout getting off ya fat arse clifton and actually seeing something live and then you may be able to report it as fact
your a very lonely man arn't you

footyhas3sides said:
The central murray will not benefit from the 3 clubs leaving it will just make the league even worse than it is now, and look where the inter league finished and now it's going down to divison 4!. Peter Doyle is a legend.

does anyone else think that no other team have a hope in the finals other than the doggies??? the doggs are going to come out on top to win the grand final and everyone knows it... carroll is unbeatable up forward and no-one in the league can match him!! would everyone lay of scunger a bit too?? he was an awesome player for cohuna... but he's not just an amazing footy player, he's a great person too, i think everyone need to give him the respect he deserves....

carndadogs... said:
does anyone else think that no other team have a hope in the finals other than the doggies??? the doggs are going to come out on top to win the grand final and everyone knows it... carroll is unbeatable up forward and no-one in the league can match him!! would everyone lay of scunger a bit too?? he was an awesome player for cohuna... but he's not just an amazing footy player, he's a great person too, i think everyone need to give him the respect he deserves....
Thank you he does deserve respect and i reckon if he read what some people have written about him on this site he wouldn't be too happy..

carndadogs... said:

Balranld will win by a mile.....carroll will go missing in the big one.....great player, but word on the street is that he is struggling big time fitness wise....and maybe a little doubtful when the going is really tough.....Scunga is a great bloke....and a man who is passionate about footy in general, and who actually thinks that the kangas may be better off stayin in the cmfl

carndadogs... said:

I saw the Tyntynder V Tooleybuc Manang game during the year and I would say Tooleybuc Manang have far too much fire power in their team than the doggies. My prediction is that they will go out in straight sets and I don't think Carroll will be able to carry the whole side now that Clint Kelly is out for the year.

left foot long said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are one seriously mixed up person lfl, but i like you i have always been a bit different a lot like yourself. there are a lot of ppl on here who want to know who you are and you have done very well to keep your identity secret so i will applaud you for that. on a serious note why don't you let everybody know who you are so that we know who is behind this wonderful masquerade that is left foot long. the question has been asked before but you seem to avoid it at all costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back