Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught with the ball said:
What I am saying is, yes Caldow was a good full forward But put Arentz, Carroll & maybe even Pumpa in the same sides that Caldow played in & they would of kicked more goals. Therefore making them better full fowards.

mabye... i would almost say that arents and co play in very similar sides as caldow did, when they do it as many times as caldow did i will consider in putting them on the same history page.

FOOZ said:
mabye... i would almost say that arents and co play in very similar sides as caldow did, when they do it as many times as caldow did i will consider in putting them on the same history page.
Would be an interesting stat if anyone has got it??
How many times has each of them reached 100??

Sockit151 said:
Would be an interesting stat if anyone has got it??
How many times has each of them reached 100??

yes it would be interesting stat for this league... i wonder if cliffton has any record of it at all, i know in todays paper it says that caldow was leading goal kicker in 93,94,95,03 not sure about how many tonnes in that?

FOOZ said:
yes it would be interesting stat for this league... i wonder if cliffton has any record of it at all, i know in todays paper it says that caldow was leading goal kicker in 93,94,95,03 not sure about how many tonnes in that?

i think caldow has the record for 150 something in a year! i think! could be making it up to!

FOOZ said:

caldow 3 times in MMFL did he kick one at birchip? carroll has 3 at the dogs and one at ultima. arentz has 2 here but i'm pretty sure a couple more before the merger

Sockit151 said:
Can anyone tell me what happened to Joel "the next Cliffy Ryan" Murphy??
Had big wraps after a bag early in the year but wasn't in the news again.. Was he injured?? ;)

Rumour has it he hasn't been a favourite up forward after an incident at barham a couple of years ago- nearly ended Pumpa's career!

clifton's lookalike said:
caldow 3 times in MMFL did he kick one at birchip? carroll has 3 at the dogs and one at ultima. arentz has 2 here but i'm pretty sure a couple more before the merger
So does this put a dent in the "when they do it as many times as Caldow did" argument??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deledio_gun said:
My tips are Tool and Kerang. Tooly in a tight one and Kerang comfortably with Swan Hill lacking goal kicking power and depth to match kerang i think.
Any rumors on who the men in orange will be??

clifton's lookalike said:
care to enlighten us kelvin or is it someone who is dear to your heart and you value their friendship to much?:D

He has upset too many people so for his own personal safety I will keep it to myself.;) Although I do take bribes:thumbsu:

left foot long said:
kelvin hates me and he doesnt know who i am, just as much as i hate that fletcher moron

I am deeply offended by that Left Foot Long you have until 600pm Monday night to post a sincere apology or fletchy will post your identity!:)

Whats the go with losing 9 days of posts?????? Also my password was reset to the original password. Anyone else have that problem????????????????:confused:

Kelvin 69 said:
Whats the go with losing 9 days of posts?????? Also my password was reset to the original password. Anyone else have that problem????????????????:confused:
Yeh i have lost posts.

oh Kerang bet the doggies..........what a sad sight! NOT! So all tyntynder supporters, thrill me with all your excuses of a disapointing final series phhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back