Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Shout said:
I saw the Tyntynder V Tooleybuc Manang game during the year and I would say Tooleybuc Manang have far too much fire power in their team than the doggies. My prediction is that they will go out in straight sets and I don't think Carroll will be able to carry the whole side now that Clint Kelly is out for the year.

what position did you play when these sides last met? did clint kelly have an influence in that game, i can't remember? i think the bigger ground will suit the dogs more than T/M but it will be a quality contest. there is a bloke who wears an old school woolen long sleeve jumper for the dogs who tore T/M apart last time they played but he was one of very few. if the dogs get good contribution across the board they will win in a nail biter

DOCKERS said:
you have to earn respect... and the town and footy club certainly hasn't done that... by the way, i've started a new thread for you so you can direct all of this crap on to there...

Right so admitting defeat DOCKERS? Last time i checked this was not a bag cohuna thread! What exactly do you have against the town? Maybe tried to make it there and couldnt cut it? Had to play in the Golden Rivers league or the likes? Leave the Cohuna bagging out til next year when they are pumping your A r S e, then lets see how much you can yap! oh i think this is so funny just wanna keep P I S S I N G you off!! Oh you will be happy to here that Pete Taylor is back for 07.... scared yet?

Go Cohuna said:
Peter Doyle is a legend.

Cohuna are all cow shaggers! Peter Doyle may be good but hes no rick pumpa, that was sick what took place between your colts/reserves and tooleybucs colts. You weak dogs

carndadogs... said:
im sure he was being serious...

Back to footy boys. I too believe that Tyntynder will do a Philliposous and bow out in straight sets. Without their focal point Clint Kelly they will lose a lot of their drive forward.

Question, who do you think will replace him??? Big job.

Guus Hiddink said:
Back to footy boys. I too believe that Tyntynder will do a Philliposous and bow out in straight sets. Without their focal point Clint Kelly they will lose a lot of their drive forward.

Question, who do you think will replace him??? Big job.

they could do a poopoo of old and play to their potential and be one of the most feared in the finals. i have only watched them a few times this year and i think whoever plays there will be very quick and mobile

carndadogs... said:
mate your a tosser....

do i know you? you sound like the little gnome at tyntynder that pumps up the footy's, johnny trowley i think his name is. your name carnadogs is exactly what he squaks all day when you play em and your other supported club is the saints and his red,white and black gear is almost a tattoo on him. what time did you get home from training tonight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clifton's lookalike said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are one seriously mixed up person lfl, but i like you i have always been a bit different a lot like yourself. there are a lot of ppl on here who want to know who you are and you have done very well to keep your identity secret so i will applaud you for that. on a serious note why don't you let everybody know who you are so that we know who is behind this wonderful masquerade that is left foot long. the question has been asked before but you seem to avoid it at all costs

I know who he is....;)

clifton's lookalike said:
care to enlighten us kelvin or is it someone who is dear to your heart and you value their friendship to much?:D
kelvin hates me and he doesnt know who i am, just as much as i hate that fletcher moron

Russ74 said:
Time for me to pay up! Unless Tubba wants double or nothing this Sunday. I'll back Kerang of course.
Righto mate, i'll take you up on that offer. So you think the Swanners have no chance?

left foot long said:
kelvin hates me and he doesnt know who i am, just as much as i hate that fletcher moron

how could old mate kelvin hate you but not even know who you are, very very tricky kelv.

Can anyone tell me what happened to Joel "the next Cliffy Ryan" Murphy??
Had big wraps after a bag early in the year but wasn't in the news again.. Was he injured?? ;)

CLIFTON WANNABE said:
Richard Dow from S/Hill and Brett Jardine Kerang would be my enforcers.
Brendan Shepherd would be the most exciting player (never know what to expect out of him)
Arentz would be the best goal kicker
Wes Lewis:best coach
fastest player: Jay Laursen Koondrook Barham
Worst Coach: Too many!!

i believe that Chris Caldow who played for swan hill would be the best goal kicker this league has seen. Played on alot handier full backs then the ones that run around now against stronger sides back in the 90's, keeping in mind that when he was kicking his bags of 100's in the 90's the league as in divi 1 and was regarded as one of the better leagues in the area.

FOOZ said:
i believe that Chris Caldow who played for swan hill would be the best goal kicker this league has seen. Played on alot handier full backs then the ones that run around now against stronger sides back in the 90's, keeping in mind that when he was kicking his bags of 100's in the 90's the league as in divi 1 and was regarded as one of the better leagues in the area.

Yes I agree Caldow was a great full forward, but I believe that you have to rate a full forward on not only performance but also on how good a team he is playing in. Caldow had the ball put down his throat at will in quality teams & with quality players. A Dean Bennett in his prime & Paul Brooks just to name a couple. Any half decent full forward would kick goals in a side with these kind of players & in a team that is winning!

Caught with the ball said:
Yes I agree Caldow was a great full forward, but I believe that you have to rate a full forward on not only performance but also on how good a team he is playing in. Caldow had the ball put down his throat at will in quality teams & with quality players. A Dean Bennett in his prime & Paul Brooks just to name a couple. Any half decent full forward would kick goals in a side with these kind of players & in a team that is winning!

so would you say that a Jarrod Arentz who everyone says is the best has not had quality players constantly feeding him, or Brad Carroll having the same blokes every week for years hammering his chest? I agree with what you say but full fowards these days are looked after dont you worry about that.

FOOZ said:
so would you say that a Jarrod Arentz who everyone says is the best has not had quality players constantly feeding him, or Brad Carroll having the same blokes every week for years hammering his chest? I agree with what you say but full fowards these days are looked after dont you worry about that.

What I am saying is, yes Caldow was a good full forward But put Arentz, Carroll & maybe even Pumpa in the same sides that Caldow played in & they would of kicked more goals. Therefore making them better full fowards.

Caught with the ball said:
Yeah you are spot on.. Tyntynder and T/M have really been struggling of late?? Didn't see Caldow play but to say these boys don't get it shoved down thier throats almost every week would be a big call..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back