Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a little question for anyone how much and who would be the highest paid player in cmfl:eek:

I can confidently say that Jarrod Arentz is easily the highest paid player in the CMFL. He is on around the 45000 mark just to play, and also charges for training sessions. Good little money spinner.

just a little question for anyone how much and who would be the highest paid player in cmfl:eek:

I can confidently say that Jarrod Arentz is easily the highest paid player in the CMFL. He is on around the 45000 mark just to play, and also charges for training sessions. Good little money spinner.
He is a gun but that does sound abit stretched,Iknow its not this league but shane harvey, josh bode,marcus demaria ,would be highest in grfl ,even know the last two were coaches go something like 22thousand, 20 thousand,18thousand just roughly

Heard a big grain grower out Winambool way donates loads of wheat to help out:) :) :)

He wouldn't get out of bed for that..:D

He is a gun but that does sound abit stretched,Iknow its not this league but shane harvey, josh bode,marcus demaria ,would be highest in grfl ,even know the last two were coaches go something like 22thousand, 20 thousand,18thousand just roughly
is that the same demaria that played at boort several years ago? wasnt very good in ncfl

how exactly would you know? are you closely connected to each club? obviously harvey is on a packet, probably bode too, but surely not demaria???? first year coach with a modest resume - 10k max. quamby very silly if they paid more.

all this talk about what players get paid gets out of control. there is only very few at each club that actually know the figures.

how exactly would you know? are you closely connected to each club? obviously harvey is on a packet, probably bode too, but surely not demaria???? first year coach with a modest resume - 10k max. quamby very silly if they paid more.

all this talk about what players get paid gets out of control. there is only very few at each club that actually know the figures.
Some play for the love of it S.S. with travelling included these amounts might be close to the mark. Hope your not being taken advantage of old son!!!!!!!:eek:

Some play for the love of it S.S. with travelling included these amounts might be close to the mark. Hope your not being taken advantage of old son!!!!!!!:eek:

I agree grass parrot. People get far to preoccupied with money on this thread, probably cause they have none. There still are some footy players out there that just play their footy at their respective club due to the enjoyment of just playing good footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree grass parrot. People get far to preoccupied with money on this thread, probably cause they have none. There still are some footy players out there that just play their footy at their respective club due to the enjoyment of just playing good footy.

There may be a few left, but i tell you what the number is getting less and less

guys, geoff brennan premiership coach with swan hill is coaching golden square next season.
was just wondering how some of the people/players from central murray rate him as a player and a coach.

guys, geoff brennan premiership coach with swan hill is coaching golden square next season.
was just wondering how some of the people/players from central murray rate him as a player and a coach.

Very good, one of the best i've seen the league for a while. Had the respect of his players, and lead by example, tough, srong, fit and a hell of a good bloke, will be a good inclusion at the square but he is a little older now, is he a playing coach?

brennan is playing, had a this year off and still believes he has something to offer on the field. he's 35 i think.
square has lacked some one tough in the middle.

brennan is playing, had a this year off and still believes he has something to offer on the field. he's 35 i think.
square has lacked some one tough in the middle.

Abs, I wouldn't say that Brennan is a tough player as such, tends to win the ball more often as a reciever, (and I'm not having a go at the bloke) I think this is where he plays his best footy as he has a very good boot on him.

Brock Parsons is a done deal. Coaching the Woofers. They are recruiting well too, just quietly securing a few handy signatures. Anyone like to throw a few names up that may play in blue, red and white ?

Do you want me to name all of Balranalds team and most of Tooleybuc new side or what?

The only 2 new players to the club for next year are the coach Ash Thompson and the Ass. coach Lance Brown.. So are u saying Roota that Ash and Lance (your old team mate, who u obviously don't like) are at the club purely for money alone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back