Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

glovey comes home for lunch to find out that kelvin thinks he has a reputation for abusing bigfooty colleagues. glovey ponders and thinks he doesn't have any colleagues on here because no one knows him and vice versa. glovey also thinks he is not to different to more than 50% of ppl on this thread who are bagging someone in one form or another. so kelvin MIND YOUR BUSINESS and concentrate on keeping that little WORM ryan at your club for big $$$$

Kelvin comes home from work and realises that "GLOVEY" (as he calls himself) thinks no one knows who he is, Kelvin ponders, he knows who he is. "GLOVEY" also tells everyone he knows no one else on here, but he knows who Ed, Roota and Kelvin are so therefore "GLOVEY" is full of Faeces..:thumbsu: :thumbsu:[/quote]

everyone knows who kelvin and roota are it mentions your real names on here enough so its not hard to figure out kelvy son. found out who ed was when it was quoted on this thread earlier in the week. if everyone is so sick of what i'm saying and thinks i'm full of ******** then don't reply to what i post. I'M WINNING THE GAME:D

still haven't sent me the private message with the names you have russ??
maybe you have no idea who i am. i hear its not the first time you have found colon fudge either:p

I'll let you out yourself, if you are who I think you are (98% sure) I'm am really enjoying your posts. It will be very embarrasing at the end when it all comes out! In the meantime go fudge yourself!

Kelvin comes home from work and realises that "GLOVEY" (as he calls himself) thinks no one knows who he is, Kelvin ponders, he knows who he is. "GLOVEY" also tells everyone he knows no one else on here, but he knows who Ed, Roota and Kelvin are so therefore "GLOVEY" is full of Faeces..:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

everyone knows who kelvin and roota are it mentions your real names on here enough so its not hard to figure out kelvy son. found out who ed was when it was quoted on this thread earlier in the week. if everyone is so sick of what i'm saying and thinks i'm full of ******** then don't reply to what i post. I'M WINNING THE GAME:D[/quote]

You definetley are winning Glovey. Argue with an Idiot you become an Idiot

Does anyone know of a Mitch Hough or Mitch Huff - not sure of the spelling and where he played this year if at all.

Feedback appreciated.

Cheers

filo is coaching bal this year and does like the young kids. so do balranald have any quality young blokes running round who are capable of playing seniors? any names?
Not many Bobby Griffiths is handy but has no respect for his opponents. Balranald do have some assumption kids who are handy.I think ones name is Spinks??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So at this point in time it is:
Woorinen - Ryan Tierney with Tim McMahon as non-playing assistant
Kerang - Brent Forsythe
Swan Hill - Callan Beasy with Hugh Foott as an assistant
Tyntynder - Brock Parsons
Tooleybuc - Ashley Thompson
Balranald - Shawn Filo
Lake Boga - Wes Pye
Cohuna - Neil Bradley (Non-playing)
Leitchville - Have heard nil from them. Hawkin staying or going ?
Koondrook - Trevor Ryan (Non-playing until Round six when they are 0-6)
Lalbert - Hunting big names but still no results. Maybe Masters gets another gig ?
Nyah - Have absoloutley nothing at this point. Maybe they'll clone Krueger

If anyone knows different or would like to add to this please enlighten us...

Not Tolleybuc's favourite son Vincent Proud??? Say it ain't so Periscope, say it ain't so.;)
Ed you seem to have alot of feelings for the great vince. why do you keep bringing him up? i'm sure he would slip right into a on ball roll for your side mate. shows guts and termination possibly a replacement for young Filo.

just catching up on some news on this thread with new job giving me limited time to read this once informative website. good to see after a bit of crap from one particular person (i'm sure its the same bloke who was behind deamly) we are back to talking footy.
a lot of rumours flying around about ant foott coaching lalbert, nyah, boga, playing at golden square and alos mildura. anybody have any actual info on where he is playing?

Kelvin comes home from work and realises that "GLOVEY" (as he calls himself) thinks no one knows who he is, Kelvin ponders, he knows who he is. "GLOVEY" also tells everyone he knows no one else on here, but he knows who Ed, Roota and Kelvin are so therefore "GLOVEY" is full of Faeces..:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

everyone knows who kelvin and roota are it mentions your real names on here enough so its not hard to figure out kelvy son. found out who ed was when it was quoted on this thread earlier in the week. if everyone is so sick of what i'm saying and thinks i'm full of ******** then don't reply to what i post. I'M WINNING THE GAME:D[/quote]

No s h i t Glove these names u have mentioned have been made public for months.. Your right u win the game (the biggest c o c k head game).. Now i'll give u a challenge, and I don't believe u will be able to successfully complete it...... Your next 10 posts must consist of footy talk and footy talk only, which means no derogatory or abusive comments about anyone on this forum... Good luck...:) :thumbsu:

just catching up on some news on this thread with new job giving me limited time to read this once informative website. good to see after a bit of crap from one particular person (i'm sure its the same bloke who was behind deamly) we are back to talking footy.
a lot of rumours flying around about ant foott coaching lalbert, nyah, boga, playing at golden square and alos mildura. anybody have any actual info on where he is playing?

Resigned with Swan Hill woof woof!!

So at this point in time it is:
Woorinen - Ryan Tierney with Tim McMahon as non-playing assistant
Kerang - Brent Forsythe
Swan Hill - Callan Beasy with Hugh Foott as an assistant
Tyntynder - Brock Parsons
Tooleybuc - Ashley Thompson
Balranald - Shawn Filo
Lake Boga - Wes Pye
Cohuna - Neil Bradley (Non-playing)
Leitchville - Have heard nil from them. Hawkin staying or going ?
Koondrook - Trevor Ryan (Non-playing until Round six when they are 0-6)
Lalbert - Hunting big names but still no results. Maybe Masters gets another gig ?
Nyah - Have absoloutley nothing at this point. Maybe they'll clone Krueger

If anyone knows different or would like to add to this please enlighten us...

Josh all those coaching positions look spot on except the Lake Boga job. Matt Fleming is officially coaching Lake Boga & Wes Pye is his assistant coach. And yes Matt Hawken is still coaching Leitchville, word is they have finished recruiting & are more than happy with there list to improve on this years results.

Josh all those coaching positions look spot on except the Lake Boga job. Matt Fleming is officially coaching Lake Boga & Wes Pye is his assistant coach. And yes Matt Hawken is still coaching Leitchville, word is they have finished recruiting & are more than happy with there list to improve on this years results.
Will Fleming be a playing coach? He has struggled to come back after a bad run with injuries the last couple of years. Hope he does well though, is a genuinly good bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back