Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lalza said:
My apologies THE NEST no more of that talk. But dont be to sure about the cleaners we will find out in the near future.
Don't know who you are lalza but i'm tippin he will take you to every cleaner in the district. Just give 100% mate, thats all you can do.

The Nest said:
You have broken the code lalza, no name guessing. Most people know who other people are so dont try to be a hero and guess. You are obviously a 'jet' yourself to be bagging someone of Hugh's ability. Im sure he would take you to the cleaners. Also, if he wanted to talk himself up then good on him, it just means he needs to back it up, aka Jason Akermanis.

My phylosiphy has always been "You need to love yourself before you can love anyone else".

Up the Nest :thumbsu: :thumbsu: From reading your post this gives a lot of credibiity....

:thumbsu: Tripods 'Players to Watch' in 06:thumbsu:

Brett Peken (SH): Don't believe the hype surrounding Hugh Footts signing to the swans, big bustling Brett Peken is the rock on which the foundations of the swans premiership defence will be built. Loves to bust a pack or two, should make the forward pocket his own this year.
Jarrod Frame (Tyn):
Has had a massive pre-season on the mixed netball court, looks fitter and hungrier than ever. Will add bite and pace to an already potent bulldogs midfield, J-Rod loves turning it on for the crowd.
Nick Jarman (Ker): A recruiting coup from the blues, Shawn Filo be willing look for Jars to fill the backline playermaker role, much the same as Luke Kelly or Kieren Tracy. A deadly left foot that turns defence into attack at the blink of an eyelid.
Trent Collins (LB): Not for his football ability, but because he is so damn good looking!

TBEASY said:
On a different topic i was wondering wether anyone has information on this years colts? I have heard that Swan Hill will be a force and will be the benchmark of the competition. With the likes of Tempelton,Gaylor,Thoolen and Moloney it seems Swan Hill will be the team to beat, Any other thoughts ?

It seems Swan Hill colts may be the team to beat.. just ask one of their many blow arse players... Being from Barham we should be strong and also kerang.. But how will they stop Tyntynder's midfield TBEASY? i think the raiders, blues and the dogs will teach them how to play hard footy

head, stop this absolute dribble about leeton ryan, him playing senior football will show that tooley/manang are definately struggling! i move a motion that we black ban leeton ryan's name and any hype/talk surrounding him!

lalza said:
My apologies THE NEST no more of that talk. But dont be to sure about the cleaners we will find out in the near future.
Sorry to jump on to this so late fellas, but just couldnt let it past. Lalza you tosser, you accuse foott of talking himself up, and then leave the impression 'that time will tell' if he would take you to the cleaners, which in turn indicates that you think that you may be a remote chance to match his ability. He was an AFL listed player you wan ker, played with Norths VFL affiliate for a full season, then Ballarat for two seasons injured. You must be some sort of player if you think you can match that. However, we will nerver know because i GUARANTEE that you will be too much of a pussy to put a name to these comments.:eek:

jimmyboy said:
Sorry to jump on to this so late fellas, but just couldnt let it past. Lalza you tosser, you accuse foott of talking himself up, and then leave the impression 'that time will tell' if he would take you to the cleaners, which in turn indicates that you think that you may be a remote chance to match his ability. He was an AFL listed player you wan ker, played with Norths VFL affiliate for a full season, then Ballarat for two seasons injured. You must be some sort of player if you think you can match that. However, we will nerver know because i GUARANTEE that you will be too much of a pussy to put a name to these comments.:eek:

Hear Hear:thumbsu:

jimmyboy said:

Ease up mate:thumbsdown:

So Tony Haley, what are you predictions in the cmfl this year ??

jimmyboy said:

Not a truer word written.:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

i happened to watch the first half of the boga vs swan hill pracky and have to disagree with the comments regarding swan hill being a force in the colts.:thumbsdown: boga a one man team, jayden lonergan, simply made better desicions when handling the ball. nyah colts are supposedly meant to be strong also lalberts...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people think about the old you scratch my back and I will scratch yours when it comes to clearances of players? For example if 2 players from Team A go to Team B in 2005 and in 2006 a different player from Team B wants to go to Team A should Team B automatically sign the clearance or not, considering they gained 2 players from that club the previous year?

Tripod said:
:thumbsu: Tripods 'Players to Watch' in 06:thumbsu:

Brett Peken (SH): Don't believe the hype surrounding Hugh Footts signing to the swans, big bustling Brett Peken is the rock on which the foundations of the swans premiership defence will be built. Loves to bust a pack or two, should make the forward pocket his own this year.
Jarrod Frame (Tyn):
Has had a massive pre-season on the mixed netball court, looks fitter and hungrier than ever. Will add bite and pace to an already potent bulldogs midfield, J-Rod loves turning it on for the crowd.
Nick Jarman (Ker): A recruiting coup from the blues, Shawn Filo be willing look for Jars to fill the backline playermaker role, much the same as Luke Kelly or Kieren Tracy. A deadly left foot that turns defence into attack at the blink of an eyelid.
Trent Collins (LB): Not for his football ability, but because he is so damn good looking!

Tripod your a ********er! I bet you check fences for a living huh? Your probably a bloke that gets rashes in his nether regions as well. Grow up and leave these guys above alone what have they done to you.

P.S. I agree with every word you have said. Can I have the rights to this to put in the Guardian next week as a prelude to the opening round?

Did anybody see the report on Swan Hill going back to back on WIN news on Friday night? Coach Shaun Murray was quoted as saying the teams to beat are Swan Hill, Balranald, Tooleybuc/Manang & Lalbert any thoughts?
On the mail I have Lalbert haven't improved enough to be a contender but have definately improved. The other 3 teams are fair enough but I was surprised there was no mention of Tyntynder, Lake Boga or Woorinen. Is this a little arrogance by the swans or just pressure in front of a news crew?

clifton's lookalike said:
What do people think about the old you scratch my back and I will scratch yours when it comes to clearances of players? For example if 2 players from Team A go to Team B in 2005 and in 2006 a different player from Team B wants to go to Team A should Team B automatically sign the clearance or not, considering they gained 2 players from that club the previous year?
I think that is a great relationship to have with other clubs, but I dont think many clubs around here would hold someone if they didnt want to play there anymore. Have you heard different about some clubs you handsome devil.

Leslie, rumours persist about down on bended knee. Any advancements in the romance stakes?And if so where would the shindig be?

champ said:
I think that is a great relationship to have with other clubs, but I dont think many clubs around here would hold someone if they didnt want to play there anymore. Have you heard different about some clubs you handsome devil.

Champ your making me blush:p Have you seen me before? Was it when I was at my devistating best for HAY, WOORINEN or QUAMBATOOK (I played a night series game with them this year). I think its sick that clubs in the CMFL are prepared to take players from another club but when someone wants to leave the club and play at the club where they have already received players from they wont clear them. I know of 2 clubs that are doing this at the moment. It doesn't matter whether its Colts, 2nds or Seniors if someone doesn't want to play at your club don't make it difficult for them. I would only want players on my team who were 100% committed to playing with that group.

Tripod your a ********er! I bet you check fences for a living huh? Your probably a bloke that gets rashes in his nether regions as well. Grow up and leave these guys above alone what have they done to you.

P.S. I agree with every word you have said. Can I have the rights to this to put in the Guardian next week as a prelude to the opening round?
By all means clifton's lookalike, you can use this in the Guardian as it makes more sense than the usual rubbish you put in there.:thumbsu:

I was also wondering if you would do an expose on local footballers who are using recreational drugs in the CMFL and in particular your club?
Sure Cliffy, as a matter of fact I was on the pingers with Laurence Angwin and Karl Norman only last weekend! No seriously, I haven't come across any recreational drug use at all in my club, although I sometimes wonder whether Luke Kelly suffers from the effects of long term drug use.

Tripod said:
Sure Cliffy, as a matter of fact I was on the pingers with Laurence Angwin and Karl Norman only last weekend! No seriously, I haven't come across any recreational drug use at all in my club, although I sometimes wonder whether Luke Kelly suffers from the effects of long term drug use.

You are in an elite group with them 2 guys tripod. Tell me why they call you Tripd again, is it because you have 3 extremely long legs? What about other clubs in the area much recreational drug use going on? I'm not talking no-doze and sugar gel satchels the real stuff. Mitsubishi's, Chicago Bulls etc.

To the best of my knowledge alot of acid is being used in the cohuna camp. It has been related to the copious amounts of incest occuring which is apparently relevant when you look at the appearence of their junior sides. Many are born with a lack brain activity which is incredibally concerning considering most of them have two heads.

lalza said:
I have read a few of your past posts and i heard TUBBA is HUGH FOOTT talking about himself and pumping himself up on this web site. TUBBA do some research on your self mate you only played a hand full of games at NTH BALLARAT i live there mate and the orange lady got more kicks then you stop talking about yourself and how you plan to RIP IT UP and get over yourself.

Well mate, like you said, i went and done some homework on Hughie and found out that he played nearly 60 senior VFL games and about 12 reserves games in four years at that level with all of them returning from injury. So i hope you have a resume like that when you're 22. We should try and get that orange lady to play for the Swanners in 06 if she is that good. Not sure if we could afford her though. So are you going to put a name to your brave comments? Can't wait for Hughie to run out against Lalbert this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back