Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tubba said:
Well mate, like you said, i went and done some homework on Hughie and found out that he played nearly 60 senior VFL games and about 12 reserves games in four years at that level with all of them returning from injury. So i hope you have a resume like that when you're 22. We should try and get that orange lady to play for the Swanners in 06 if she is that good. Not sure if we could afford her though. So are you going to put a name to your brave comments? Can't wait for Hughie to run out against Lalbert this year.

always bobbing up with 3 and 4 goals in the 1's from CHF if im correct? no easy task..

Tripod said:
By all means clifton's lookalike, you can use this in the Guardian as it makes more sense than the usual rubbish you put in there.:thumbsu:
listen here tripod, everyone knows your a dealer, we know who you are and we will get you, destroying the lives of young footballers by exposing them to the evil ways of the disco biscuit
leave the look alike alone or i personally will sneak up behind you and give you one of the biggest b###ch slaps you have ever had.....

Pangu said:
So Tony Haley, what are you predictions in the cmfl this year ??
sorry tony's busy at the moment, chewing the fat with corrie so ill take over
woorinen to make top 3
vince mazarella the third ugliest footballer going around behind stinky wally from k/b and paul munro from tyn to take the jack betts
cohuna to steal the spoon from under there cow f####ing mates in leitchville/ gunbower
and lalbert to once again dissapoint there 8 supporters
also rumour has it that the soap droppers from tyntynder might be back in the line up this year...so backs to the wall fellas..wink wink nudge nudge

how are things over there in baram dockers, you wet a line lately. any news on the canteen lady and if she'll be having another stint behind this year.

i am new to this league and have heard about some very good players like Arentz, carroll, Osullivan and Dean Bennett. i would love to hear peoples thorts on some weeker players who are a bit OVER-RATED? maby a top 5....

Tubba said:
Well mate, like you said, i went and done some homework on Hughie and found out that he played nearly 60 senior VFL games and about 12 reserves games in four years at that level with all of them returning from injury. So i hope you have a resume like that when you're 22. We should try and get that orange lady to play for the Swanners in 06 if she is that good. Not sure if we could afford her though. So are you going to put a name to your brave comments? Can't wait for Hughie to run out against Lalbert this year.

Thats good enough for me Tubba, this Lalza must be a f###ing good player, he's got plenty to say with his very intelligent, insightful and knowledgable comments that are backed up with plenty of research.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:
I cannot wait for his future posts.:p :p

skillsy said:
i am new to this league and have heard about some very good players like Arentz, carroll, Osullivan and Dean Bennett. i would love to hear peoples thorts on some weeker players who are a bit OVER-RATED? maby a top 5....
yes i can help
drew arentz would have to be a sheep dog while darcy ryan is the sheep from t/m
tyntynder have a few strugglers, tim styles is not aptly named..should be tim nogood (wonder if he feels guilty taking money)
rik pumpa and nathan quick from magpie land are just making up the numbers
while k/b have plenty of nothing but keep an eye out for stinky wallys soap voucher
lalberts bramley is a sook,while cohuna need a new treasurer...

steikerocks said:
yes i can help
tyntynder have a few strugglers, tim styles is not aptly named..should be tim nogood (wonder if he feels guilty taking money)
while k/b have plenty of nothing but keep an eye out for stinky wallys soap voucher
You name some handy footballers there sh itname. you obviously have absolutly no idea so stop wasting peoples time, you would have to be the worst poster on this website. Bet you cant even play footy, feels good for a bloke in the twos to bag senior playes. Fuc k off.

steikerocks said:
yes i can help

Gee what more can Rik Pumpa do to be rated? He only kicked 100+ goals last year and Runner up in Bogas B & F. Steike its time you started talking sense or get off this site all together. Not one of your posts has resembled any kind of intelligence. Give Kip McGrath a call he MAY be able to help you out (fingers crossed).

champ said:
You name some handy footballers there sh itname. you obviously have absolutly no idea so stop wasting peoples time, you would have to be the worst poster on this website. Bet you cant even play footy, feels good for a bloke in the twos to bag senior playes. Fuc k off.
tripod agree:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Kelvin 69 said:
Gee what more can Rik Pumpa do to be rated? He only kicked 100+ goals last year and Runner up in Bogas B & F. Steike its time you started talking sense or get off this site all together. Not one of your posts has resembled any kind of intelligence. Give Kip McGrath a call he MAY be able to help you out (fingers crossed).
Great call kelvin and champ, looks like you outstayed your welcome steike, see ya later loser.

Can someone tell me (preferably from the tyntynder camp) how should the new young gun ryan rogers go? he is lighting quick i saw his raw pace in the night series he left the opponents for dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tony haley_01 said:
Can someone tell me (preferably from the tyntynder camp) how should the new young gun ryan rogers go? he is lighting quick i saw his raw pace in the night series he left the opponents for dead.

what do u classify as young tony? i think he may be 26 years old hales.. how are the gigs going?

DOCKERS said:
what do u classify as young tony? i think he may be 26 years old hales.. how are the gigs going?

sorry dockers didnt know he was that young mate how does he go anyway? yer gigs are going well had a packed house at the commy on monday night, kev barry and eddie grazzic front row seats. it was going off.

Is there any chance you blokes can post anything decent on this thread :) :) Stop being Coc. Sucker.. and talk footy

Nifty78 said:
Is there any chance you blokes can post anything decent on this thread :) :) Stop being Coc. Sucker.. and talk footy

I'm with you Nifty, the CMFL thread has been one of the best threads until the last 2 weeks and since then it has turned into the worst thread on this website, these blokes need to start talking sense.

footyfreak182 said:
tell me kelvin 69 who do u think is better out of jarrod arentz and brad carrol?

Carroll is a much better performer because he turns it on in the big games, Arentz doesn't..

footyfreak182 said:
tell me kelvin 69 who do u think is better out of jarrod arentz and brad carrol?
How long did it take you to set up that account just so you could ask kelvin that shi t question. That discussion has been done and dusted freak you loser.

champ said:
How long did it take you to set up that account just so you could ask kelvin that shi t question. That discussion has been done and dusted freak you loser.

Harsh but true!

tony haley_01 said:

Not from the Tyntynder camp sorry hales but can give you some info in regard to Rogers. I am led to believe he is lightning quick and very strong overhead and can play as a small key position player. I was speaking to someone from Cohuna last week and he said Rogers destroyed them in the practice match between the 2 clubs last weekend. Definately one to watch for the Dogs this year.

I am a NNWU favourite supporter. I was wondering what other people thought of Ash Thompson as a footballer. He is the best player Nyah have ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back