Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gofootygo said:
i think that you dont know the tyntynder boys well enough to comment on things like that, notice how they all work overtime for each other, they all play as a team and every single player in that side puts they body on the line week in week out and asks for nothing in retuern other than the 4 points. big call footy02

caroll is lazy, nalder wont play unless he is 100 %, o bryan lacks heart if any, just to name a couple.. i agree with what your saying in general. they to train hard and play in general for each other.. This shows commitment... not heart.. not having a go at you, just think the word heart is over used...

footy02 said:
caroll is lazy, nalder wont play unless he is 100 %, o bryan lacks heart if any, just to name a couple.. i agree with what your saying in general. they to train hard and play in general for each other.. This shows commitment... not heart.. not having a go at you, just think the word heart is over used...
yeh nah i not having ago either,i think that nalder not playing i he is 100% is showing heart to stand out of a game he loves so much and puts so much of his time into,so his own team can benerfit instead of having him not at his very best, carroll is by no means lazy,he fites off the best defender in each team week in week out and most weeks is doubled team and is still managing to kick 7 or 8 a game every week, i think mark is one of the toughest players going around, it mite not look like it but he carry's alot on his shoulders and if the dogs didnt have him to drop in the hole all the time of the other teams leading forward then they wouldnt be as good as what they are. thats only my voice tho

gofootygo said:
yeh nah i not having ago either,i think that nalder not playing i he is 100% is showing heart to stand out of a game he loves so much and puts so much of his time into,so his own team can benerfit instead of having him not at his very best, carroll is by no means lazy,he fites off the best defender in each team week in week out and most weeks is doubled team and is still managing to kick 7 or 8 a game every week, i think mark is one of the toughest players going around, it mite not look like it but he carry's alot on his shoulders and if the dogs didnt have him to drop in the hole all the time of the other teams leading forward then they wouldnt be as good as what they are. thats only my voice tho

all true, all true... maybe i am just thinking differnt to you in terms or what we class a player with heart as.. in my mind i would say players with heart include wes lewis.... jason kerr... trevor ryan.. scott gladman (Years gone by) perhaps boofa lay.. (but have not seen a great deal of him play) vaughn noonan..... etc...

polly_lions said:
can anyone tell me how brenton rowe is doing for tyntynder
i actually know brenton rowe very well, he is going really well, has been in the best 4 from 6 matches and recorded incentives evry game played, rumour has it ho on sat he broke his nose not sure weather this is true or not, holding down his back pocket very well tho. this sounds like one matt polly baird am i wrong?

Can anyone divulge if Tyntynder have Justin Oppenlander on his way back from NZ to play in a bulldog jumper before the seasons out???
and all this talk about heart, reminds me, it's time for my medication
ps nathan seamons heart will be next to phar laps body in the museum, reports from bulldog land is that no one has a bigger heart, also could be possible that his tuck shop lady arms and bulging mick nolen waistline could be donated to science

I'm lost. Who is actually who on this thread? I sent a message to the monza thinking it waz the real won and I can tell by his reply that itsnot him. I hate him so I cent a message to left foot long to tell him how much I love the **** he is giving that fat pric and now he wants to kill me next time he sees me.

left foot long said:
Can anyone divulge if Tyntynder have Justin Oppenlander on his way back from NZ to play in a bulldog jumper before the seasons out???
ps nathan seamons heart will be next to phar laps body in the museum, reports from bulldog land is that no one has a bigger heart, also could be possible that his tuck shop lady arms and bulging mick nolen waistline could be donated to science

Wouldn't Oppenlander come back and play for Balranald considering it was the last club he played for? Don't think they would give him a clearance to the dogs, think about football expert!
Have you got nothing better to do with your nights at home than talk about seamons? U are a f uc ki n poor excuse for a human being get a life. If seamons was half as good as mick nolan you could make the comparison.
Stay off the cans at the footy idiot!

Yeah mate i just need to keep track of my little mates cause he is a great footballer and was just ****ed with knees
who would this be im speaking to

left foot long said:

Oppa would be too expensive for the doggies. Come LFL you are the local guru you should know that. On another topic, have you found a cricket club yet?

ROOTA#6 said:
Oppa would be too expensive for the doggies. Come LFL you are the local guru you should know that. On another topic, have you found a cricket club yet?
Maybe it's all this doggie talk about heart, maybe they might think his heart lies at tyntynder and he will come back for a few games for the love of it and hopefully a flag??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reverse Gerry said:
Maybe it's all this doggie talk about heart, maybe they might think his heart lies at tyntynder and he will come back for a few games for the love of it and hopefully a flag??

surley he would not go back after saggas had a go at him down the main street after he signed with balranald and also told the tyntynder boys that they should not hang around (if i am told right) a germ like that...

FOOZ said:
surley he would not go back after saggas had a go at him down the main street after he signed with balranald and also told the tyntynder boys that they should not hang around (if i am told right) a germ like that...

You raise a good point there FOOZ my freind. Would the boys have him back?

ROOTA#6 said:

To expensive but there are a number of players who have settled at the dogs for less than they can get elsewhere, but still i don't ever think he will play at tyntynder ever again! ROOTA#6 heard left foot long is heading up the Lake Boga Cricket Club's reinstatement to A Grade cricket. He would be a likely leader to after his success at Woorinen and stella performances at R.S.L

ROOTA#6 said:
You raise a good point there FOOZ my freind. Would the boys have him back?

I am pretty sure 99% of the boys would have him back and the 1% are probably the ones that don't know him. Any club in the top 5 would have him if they could find the money for him

woof woof said:
To expensive but there are a number of players who have settled at the dogs for less than they can get elsewhere, but still i don't ever think he will play at tyntynder ever again! ROOTA#6 heard left foot long is heading up the Lake Boga Cricket Club's reinstatement to A Grade cricket. He would be a likely leader to after his success at Woorinen and stella performances at R.S.L
im lfl not left arm fast, sorry cricket aint my game,but good to see boga back, are they certs for the spoon???

dont worry about all this crap guys
more importantly wot r they saying up swan hill way - kerang way about finishing with the spoon in the pool d inter-leag at the end of may
seems like any donkey can get a kick in the cmfl but wot r the people that matter saying about the crap form at barooga on the big stage

Can anyone tell me if it is true, that Lalberts coach has been handing out verbal bashing to many of his players that are over the top?? From what i have seen of them they are definately improvers- which is what i heard they had set out to do. Games so far their engine room has been good, especially in thier eairlier close games.. All they need is some confidence and a few more games and they'll be very competative.. Angry coach :mad: should back off a bit & let the boys play footy.

Grippo said:
Can anyone tell me if it is true, that Lalberts coach has been handing out verbal bashing to many of his players that are over the top?? From what i have seen of them they are definately improvers- which is what i heard they had set out to do. Games so far their engine room has been good, especially in thier eairlier close games.. All they need is some confidence and a few more games and they'll be very competative.. Angry coach :mad: should back off a bit & let the boys play footy.
problem is out there,had a bad culture, the coach has to do what he has to do and so far i guess results speak for themselves, sure belted by roos who are no doubt top 2 but to push swan hill within a goal, good effort
YELL LOUDER MASTERS

Kelvin 69 said:
Well champ I'll give you a hint. He is an overweight Ultima player that plays off the bench, formally from Tyntynder, that is fact:eek: . Sounds like he is very well credentialled doesnt it everybody..

bit harsh... as you arent the most toned and lean person i have seen buddy.. unlike myself wearing the raiders guernsey and with my mother having sever facial hair problems whilst running the barham lolly stand, i am quite a toned athlete

DOCKERS said:
there is multiple users on this name, kelvin and none of them play for ultima... you are very ignorant and naive to think that.. i think you need to do some more detective work and get back to us!

Don't lie on Bigfooty Dockers, start talking sense or p i s s o f f!!!!

DOCKERS said:
cohuna came very close. balranald came close. they haven't played kerang nor lalbert yet and tooleybuc/manangatang were missing a few in the first round... i dont think tyntynder is unbeatable.

Yes Dockers, thats better, this would have to be one of your better posts, keep them coming.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back