Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROOTA#6 said:
I am sure you are right, but he didn't want to see a side wearing his jumper run out short of players. I do know him well, have played footy and cricket with him for many years
Don't you ever get tired of talking about yourself Bennett?
You have either given up or you haven't, let us know then stop spamming up the site.

Reverse Gerry said:
You have either given up or you haven't, let us know then stop spamming up the site.

Who would you like to talk about Gerry? Anything you find interesting in CMFL at the moment?

Reverse Gerry said:

right behind you reverse gerry i would say this guy talksmore about this guy then himself ironic seeing as it is luke bennett

woof woof said:
Who would you like to talk about Gerry? Anything you find interesting in CMFL at the moment?
I found the Oppenlander issue interesting, few people saying he will play but not who for?
Also does anyone think T/M are coming good or just playng a few weak teams after a tuff start to the yr?

Reverse Gerry said:
I found the Oppenlander issue interesting, few people saying he will play but not who for?
Also does anyone think T/M are coming good or just playng a few weak teams after a tuff start to the yr?

I think they are getting up and running now. Big Jack up and going in the goalsquare makes a huge difference. Interesting to see how the go next time around again when the tackle the likes of tyntynder

Gday all on big footy just arrived and looking forward to some hard core footy talk and can anyone give me an update on brendan sheperds injury

Action Jackson said:
Gday all on big footy just arrived and looking forward to some hard core footy talk and can anyone give me an update on brendan sheperds injury
gone for the season and rumours out of mexico suggest the next month will be very tough on kerang...injuries galore

Kelvin 69 said:
A bit of fresh news off the press fellas the saints have signed a gun onballer:thumbsu:
Thats a huge news flash, you told us nothing.. How bout a bit of who, why, how, when etc to back up this huge news?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clifton's lookalike said:
Are you for real Yaaablett? When is he getting cleared from Old Camberwell?

I assume that Sam is the recruit. Kelvin himself told me they were talking to him early this week so he would be the obvious one.

left foot long said:
gone for the season and rumours out of mexico suggest the next month will be very tough on kerang...injuries galore

What are you doing in Mexico lfl, there isn't a cricket side you can play with over their ahkmed or are you doing the la coo-car-a-cha?
If you can find out what the lyrics to the song la coo-car-a-cha are you might be able to find a reason why your posts are so heck e d up!

woof woof said:
What are you doing in Mexico lfl, there isn't a cricket side you can play with over their ahkmed or are you doing the la coo-car-a-cha?
If you can find out what the lyrics to the song la coo-car-a-cha are you might be able to find a reason why your posts are so heck e d up!
'

Apparently poor old LFL has been surpassed by Clifton in the cricket coaching stakes woofa!

footy02 said:
no one is unbeatable.. some good points. I think manang may have a few very large aces in the back of the deck that they will soon play.... ;)

not one to say it.. but.. told you so!!!!
lowerson...

DOCKERS said:
good call... he is always "injured", not much pride i would say

Hey Dockers, whats with the baggin blokes in GRFL and this thread?

I don't know who Roota#6 is but even if it is Lukey Bennett, don't you think that you should find out EXACTLY the cause of his injury, then judge for yourself, if you think the guys got no pride. I'd call him pretty gutsy just to get out on the paddock.!!!!!

woof woof said:
wtf is this ahkmed, oh ur not worth it

Kelvin 69 said:
A bit of fresh news off the press fellas the saints have signed a gun onballer:thumbsu:

If that is lowerson kelvin then watch out for the saints in 06 old mate things just keep tickin over out at the combine

Spoton said:
Hey Dockers, whats with the baggin blokes in GRFL and this thread?

I don't know who Roota#6 is but even if it is Lukey Bennett, don't you think that you should find out EXACTLY the cause of his injury, then judge for yourself, if you think the guys got no pride. I'd call him pretty gutsy just to get out on the paddock.!!!!!

You either dont know the bloke or are him, get your s h i t together pal..

Yaaablett said:
I assume that Sam is the recruit. Kelvin himself told me they were talking to him early this week so he would be the obvious one.

So much for keeping it under wraps Noxy. Hows the leg mate and are we a chance for a session on the weekend?

Action Jackson said:
If that is lowerson kelvin then watch out for the saints in 06 old mate things just keep tickin over out at the combine

Now that everyone knows Action, yes he will be very handy and should round off a good midfield, something the saints havent had since the merger. I'd be very disappointed if the squad the saints are starting to put together cannot make top 3.

Kelvin 69 said:
So much for keeping it under wraps Noxy. Hows the leg mate and are we a chance for a session on the weekend?

Sorry about that mate. Leg is on the improve, will play next week. I'm not sure if we can fit in a session, see if we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back