Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROOTA#6 said:
I'd say he is more popular than most mate, he is pretty well liked within our club, i just think that no one from any other club does!!

Its the same everywhere ROOTA ppl outside the club have perceptions of ppl and they wouldn't have ever spoken to the bloke. Don't worry there are a few perceptions of certain ppl in the league and they are completely wrong.

Sockit151 said:
Easy up, take a chill pill buddy,
1. As i said i wasn't bagging him, i was asking for a more informed opinion, about something i obviously don't know enough about.
2. If i was bagging him, it wasn't about his ability to kick goals and entertain the crowd, but whether he is good for the harmony of the TEAM. A point which you didn't seem to address?

no problems there mate, im sure ROOTA could back that up.

clifton's lookalike said:
Its the same everywhere ROOTA ppl outside the club have perceptions of ppl and they wouldn't have ever spoken to the bloke. Don't worry there are a few perceptions of certain ppl in the league and they are completely wrong.

Yes mate, I know all about that!!!

FOOZ said:
common now the man has provided thousands of people over his footballing carrer with pure entertainment, he is not the boring fullfoward that you see these days he adds flare and has people sitting on the edge of there seats when the ball is near him. There is no point bagging the bloke he haS proven himslef by kicking any bags of 100 in a year over the years. Anyone hear who has bagged him on this site have you seen more than 1 game that he has played apart from against your own team ?? i doubt it!! YOU DONT SEE CARROL OR ARENTS ON HERE BAGGING THE BLOKE DO YOU!!!!!
You don't see Carroll on here because he can't work out how to turn on his new laptop yet, despite having it for over a month now. I'm not sure if he's all there.;)

Sockit151 said:
Fair enough,
I'd say its becoming more obvious that he's not the most popular member of the team, but he is accepted as long as he puts a few through the sticks!! And you blokes who are interested in the team are not going to give him some stick, which is fair enough!!

Sockit151, you are a NNWU supporter?? it did not stop your club approaching Phil along with 3 of our other players after a practice match that we had at the start of the year asking if they would like to play for the demons in 2006. NICE WORK!!

FOOZ said:
Sockit151, you are a NNWU supporter?? it did not stop your club approaching Phil along with 3 of our other players after a practice match that we had at the start of the year asking if they would like to play for the demons in 2006. NICE WORK!!
Not sure what that would have to do with me??
But i would appreciate some more players, it getting hard with only 30-35 to pick from.. Has nothing to do with me how they recruit players, but i would reckon if you don't ask you don't get to many saying yes??

ROOTA#6 said:
Would want to be quick with a clearance if he does want to go to Kerang. Not long to go
Shannon is whom i was referring to, his brother will not be accompaning him nor will choco chamberlain. Shannon not happy where he is after initially showing interest with the blues preseason

Sockit151 said:
But i would appreciate some more players, it getting hard with only 30-35 to pick from.. Has nothing to do with me how they recruit players, but i would reckon if you don't ask you don't get to many saying yes??

fair enough

Sockit151 said:

yes thats correct

Yaaablett said:
Is Rob Chamberlain going back too? Handy inclusion. Picking up some extras, are they a chance? Seems pretty open this year.
Yep Rob Chamberlain is on the way to kerang.

ROOTA#6 said:
What the hell is going on, we've got one bloke telling us that Choco is not coming back and you telling us he is. What is it???
Not a chance, living with the coach of East Geelong, getting paid a ****load, brother gone to another league, Club contributing to weekly rent, would you like me to go on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

September said:
Not a chance, living with the coach of East Geelong, getting paid a ****load, brother gone to another league, Club contributing to weekly rent, would you like me to go on?

No thats fine mate thanks. I wouldn't mind knowing where this Cohuna clown is getting his info

Can anyone tell me what ever happened to a ruckmen from barham called Kristian Daley ,does he still play around the bush or has he retired??
Was very agile and feirce at the ball and i think is one of the youngest ever to play interleague for the old northern echuca league.
Was playing good football in the seniors at 16 i think when koondrook barham merged he left.

September said:

Why is there a clearance back to Kerang lodged then?

clifton's lookalike said:
Go Cohuna has finally siad something on here with substance. The clearance from Chamberlin is in. Why did Vince Proud get cleared to Kerang in May and then back to Hastings straight away anyone know?

Looks like i may owe the Cohuna fella an apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back