Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i hear only about 5 blokes out there are happy with him, & 3 or 4 of those "Happy" ones, only are b'cause their getting a game, & would be struugling to get a game in any other decent side. Start hunting for next year now, from what i here you's will need at least 10 new players just to replacewho will leave because of your new coach

Grippo said:
From what i hear only about 5 blokes out there are happy with him, & 3 or 4 of those "Happy" ones, only are b'cause their getting a game, & would be struugling to get a game in any other decent side. Start hunting for next year now, from what i here you's will need at least 10 new players just to replacewho will leave because of your new coach

Who you talking to grippo?

Jamie Cann to Balranald, Milward Cahmberlain & Whitty to Kerang, Clifton to Lalbert (thought he was isgning with the Dogs), Brian Burke to Swan Hill all big moves for clubs looking to finish in 5!
Also heard a rumour that Conheady is a big chance to return to the Dogs? They will need him with the other clubs catching them with some impressive players!

Also a lot of talk Balranald throwing big money at a Woorinen backman, Sea Lake throwing heaps at a Boga ruckman. Oh the silly season of football this week in football is bigger than Grand Final week

ROOTA#6 said:
Good idea. Just on this game it presents some classic one on one match ups. Brown v Lowerson, O'Rourke v Charles, Bramley and Arentz head to head in the respective goal squares. Should be great to watch!
Didn't realise you now work for the guardian under the alias of B.Clifton?
Looks very similar to the match preview in today's edition. Nice work Figgy..

Grippo said:

who said he would be coaching next year anyway grippo. get your facts right before making those sorts of comments.

the gloved 1 said:
Jamie Cann to Balranald, Milward Cahmberlain & Whitty to Kerang, Clifton to Lalbert (thought he was isgning with the Dogs), Brian Burke to Swan Hill all big moves for clubs looking to finish in 5!
Also heard a rumour that Conheady is a big chance to return to the Dogs? They will need him with the other clubs catching them with some impressive players!
yeh there all big inclusions especially Cann that boosts balranald's midfield even more which will win them the central murray premiership.

Ok after what could be considered three ordaniary performances by the Swans, two close wins over woora and nyah the cellar dwellers and a loss to a shoulda won toolytang. Where are they headed now? Is there any realistic hope for them winning the flag? What does coach Shaun Murray need to do to get his side out of this slump they seem to be in?

couple of clubs up here spoke to him when he was flogging himself round for more money ,be real handy with his dogs he left tied up in Roo land and Ro Barrett still might be able to punch his lights out Go Robbie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE_BEAST said:
New big man down at the kennel.. goes by the name of iamfooty.. can anyone put truth to this rumour?

beasty boy - i had it on very good authority that this bloke was signing a clearance to the cuckoos but on the VCFL website he has signed with lalbert. Brad we are pleading with you - let the football public know

Ok after what could be considered three ordaniary performances by the Swans, two close wins over woora and nyah the cellar dwellers and a loss to a shoulda won toolytang. Where are they headed now? Is there any realistic hope for them winning the flag? What does coach Shaun Murray need to do to get his side out of this slump they seem to be in?

FOOZ said:
who said he would be coaching next year anyway grippo. get your facts right before making those sorts of comments.

I'm not talking wether he is or isn't next year, alot of times if the damage is done this year it makes it hard to get blokes for the next. It's common knowledge Bramley will be gone, wether you like him or not, he's a number & a quality player. The recruits they got from Melb, if they hate it now, why would you trav 4hr again + who ever else is ****ed off thru the year. I don't need fact's mate, i know trends

Grippo said:
If that's true, he will pull the pi before years out

with the possibility of rain tomorrow, any chance of upsets to the top sides?? will Rodgers leaving Tyntynder make a huge impact? If Cann goes back to Roos it could cause more harm then good, any thoughts boys??

Big_flipper said:

Hope you were at that game and not on flippers because i was there at that game against manang, was not in doubt form the first bounce mate... Swan HIll were not a show, were very undermaned, fair few injuries to their harder players which showed out. Best thing is tooleytang were not that good either and Swan Hill have players to come in so it mite be closer next time.....
Cal Beasy had a very slow first half but showed a fair bit later on.. You can tell that if he ever comes back here, the rest of the league is in trouble

Grippo said:

INteresting, i though rocket would try and turn the joke of a club that is lalbert around... He has stoped pandering to the idiots and is getting results. feel for browny, any other side he would be stil coaching. hope he coaches again but at another club....

austin_23 said:
Gee cohuna u cant talk 3 outta nine not that much beta u loser! remember when you were to good for this league?
yeh we were alot better than any team in the cmfl before our two local clubs merged but we have been a bit unlucky this season.

footy02 said:
INteresting, i though rocket would try and turn the joke of a club that is lalbert around... He has stoped pandering to the idiots and is getting results. feel for browny, any other side he would be stil coaching. hope he coaches again but at another club....
Hay does anyone know why Tim Hanns and Daniel Kerr are goin to queensland to play for the same club as Ryan Rodgers because both of them boys are pretty handy players for there clubs.

Go Cohuna said:
Hay does anyone know why Tim Hanns and Daniel Kerr are goin to queensland to play for the same club as Ryan Rodgers because both of them boys are pretty handy players for there clubs.

If you blokes were so good and successfull before you were in the CMFL why did you need to merge? You need to stop pumping Cohuna's tyres up mate. I remember your first year in the comp and you were travelling quite well and crowing how good you were through the bush mail of *** pullers defeating all comers by healthy margins, and then fronted up against Tyntynder, arguably the best team to play in the CMFL. They absolutely smashed you and put you guys back into your shell and you haven't recovered. Is this where the bad blood between you guys and the Swan Hill based teams come from?
My informant tells me young Hanns and Kerr both told their respective clubs at the start of the year that they would be leaving to travel around Australia. It's obviously just a coincidence that they have ended up at the same club as Rogers because he didn't get cleared from that club to the Dogs and Kerr and Hanns have been gone for about 3 weeks.

I D I O T ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back