Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the gloved 1 said:
Your right 02 i can't field a 2nds side cause i'm not involved with a club at all. How many ppl from manang are using this name 3 or 4? to answer you question i believe swan hill won last years 2nds flag and i presume your saying tyntynder are competative every other year. in town teams have only won half the premierships on offer in the 2's since conception of CMFL and less than half in the seniors but they win everything cause council and league gives it all to them:thumbsdown: s h i t comment
you say it takes more people to run an out of town club than in in town club i think you will find the amount of people on the committees in town and out are similar.
with swan hill and tyntynder fitting their supporters in a phone box you would be making a lot more on the gate than them with many more people going to the footy and netballers actually having to pay to get into the footy the same as with junior football families.
this is turning into a sh it house debate because i believe in town clubs and out of town clubs would work just as hard as each other and that is good for this league that ppl out of town are prepared to fight and work for their club to survive.
I will get the info on all the clubs that have received grantsin the past 2 years and how much. you will be very surprised:eek:
\
-only one person on here. NOt involved with tooley manang or woora..
-maybe we have different opionion on what would we call finding it hard to field a reserves side...
-think you should talk to stan forster about field a resies side at nyah for every year other than the two that nearly broke them\
-or anyone at lalbert..
-Or woorinen in years gone by....
-hang on even better balranald
-It is a total shame that " in town reserve sides have only won HALF the resies flag" I do agree with that, would be much better if they won 3/4.
truly struggling for numbers.. perhaps we can ask cohuna to stop stacking the resies so that we can reach the 3/4 mark for the in town clubs...
-"seniors have only won less than half" oh my god.. this is outrageous...talk to tooleybuc who have won 1 ever...\
plus swan hill lost a lot af g f and tyntynder too because their so called club loyals and bench workers went for a delightful; holiday on grand final day.. leaving their side to be absolutely out coached by a team that were not as good as them..
you know what.. I am switching sides.. new proposal.. lets save each club the trouble of raising the 250,000 or what ever a year... and we will go in and support either swan hill or tyntynder on g f day.. still not happy bout the seniors only wining less than half.. and reserves only half... how can we fix this.....

austin_23 said:
Glovvy, i think wat he is saying is that outta town clubs rely on volunteers to do all the club work, you are right, all clubs have the same amount of people on the committee but its those behind the scenes that work alot harder, the players and members drive the trucks, mark the weathers etc etc. most of the intown players probably dont even no what a sheep looks like. let alone how to mark one. why dont the in town clubs get off their a r s e and try and raise some money, surely there is someone at the club that owns a friut block, how bout the players get out and pick some fruit and the farmers donates the picking wages to the club, or are yous not smart enough to think of those sorts of things. dont say that intown clubs cant raise money its just that they are too lasy to get off thier high horse and do it!!!!
\

well put.. keep it on the down low tho.. cause if they ever decided to get off their a r se and raise some money they league would be shot as no one would travel out of town...

hahaha. i love reading about this in town out of town stuff. haha. Alot of you have no idea, and im talking about you in town clubs. I dont doubt for a second that it still takes alot to run a club. But an out of town club will work twice the hours. Recruiting, more work goes into that beacuse they have to convince blokes to travel. If a footballer moves to town with work whats the first clubs he sees? And thinks why travel when i can play here. mowing the grounds, ive seen first hand who mow the in town clubs grounds, and they are not club people. actually they wear fluro shirts that say on them" Swan Hill Rural City Council'. You in town clubs wouldnt know what a workin bee was. Ive seen the blokes doing the building on the back of the grandstand at swan hill. Ive sn probly 5 workers there, 2 maybe swan hill. Ive seen an out of town club rooms get built from ground up just by supporters and players and committee. Half the swan hill players wouldnt even know that theres an extension being done. So like i said i dont doubt that alot of work is put in by the people at an in town club, But dont EVER compare it to an out of town club.....because, yas really have know iidea!!!

footy02 said:
\

well put.. keep it on the down low tho.. cause if they ever decided to get off their a r se and raise some money they league would be shot as no one would travel out of town...
just makin a point

I hate to keep going on with this but it seems the 2 headedness isn't just prominent with the southern clubs it seems it is every club that isnt't swan hill & tyntynder.
Like I have said i'm not involved in a club but I do support footy. I go and watch every second week in town because of my circumsatnces it is easier for me to just go to in town games unless there is a terrific game scheduled not far away.
Both clubs from in and out of town would work there arses off! But here is the difference in town clubs probably require $60K - $80K a year in match payments to be competative and out of town clubs need upwards of $150K just to be a chance of playing finals.
This is not the in town clubs fault that they took the option many years ago to move into town because they knew they would be better off in the long run. Why don't one of you out of town clubs go to Murray Downs? Guaranteed best facilities in the league and an abundance of money from poker machines and you wouldn't have to do any work. You could be an IN TOWN CLUB.
The only reason there is hostility between the out of town clubs and in town clubs is because of success. And if you look at the history of the MMFL/CMFL the in town clubs aren't that successful but when they are that means they have worked hard for it. Maybe not as hard as out of town clubs but as hard as they have 2 to win a flag!

new topic.

what will the make up of the top 5 be?

1. Balranald
2. Tyntynder (1 game behind)
3. Tooleybuc/Manang (Equal with Tyn)
4. Kerang (1 game behind 2 & 3)
5. Swan Hill
6. Lalbert (Same as Swan Hill but less%)

the gloved 1 said:
I hate to keep going on with this but it seems the 2 headedness isn't just prominent with the southern clubs it seems it is every club that isnt't swan hill & tyntynder.
Like I have said i'm not involved in a club but I do support footy. I go and watch every second week in town because of my circumsatnces it is easier for me to just go to in town games unless there is a terrific game scheduled not far away.
Both clubs from in and out of town would work there arses off! But here is the difference in town clubs probably require $60K - $80K a year in match payments to be competative and out of town clubs need upwards of $150K just to be a chance of playing finals.
This is not the in town clubs fault that they took the option many years ago to move into town because they knew they would be better off in the long run. Why don't one of you out of town clubs go to Murray Downs? Guaranteed best facilities in the league and an abundance of money from poker machines and you wouldn't have to do any work. You could be an IN TOWN CLUB.
The only reason there is hostility between the out of town clubs and in town clubs is because of success. And if you look at the history of the MMFL/CMFL the in town clubs aren't that successful but when they are that means they have worked hard for it. Maybe not as hard as out of town clubs but as hard as they have 2 to win a flag!

No i think that the outta town clubs dont like to be put in the same category as the in town clubs. cant admit defeat so just change the subject.

the gloved 1 said:
new topic.

what will the make up of the top 5 be?

1. Balranald
2. Tyntynder (1 game behind)
3. Tooleybuc/Manang (Equal with Tyn)
4. Kerang (1 game behind 2 & 3)
5. Swan Hill
6. Lalbert (Same as Swan Hill but less%)

Balranald
Tooleybuc/Manang
Tyntynder
Kerang
Swan Hill

Balranald vs Tooley in Grand Final

Nick Whiterod for medal with Lance Brown close behind

chooken said:
hahaha. i love reading about this in town out of town stuff. haha. Alot of you have no idea, and im talking about you in town clubs. I dont doubt for a second that it still takes alot to run a club. But an out of town club will work twice the hours. Recruiting, more work goes into that beacuse they have to convince blokes to travel. If a footballer moves to town with work whats the first clubs he sees? And thinks why travel when i can play here. mowing the grounds, ive seen first hand who mow the in town clubs grounds, and they are not club people. actually they wear fluro shirts that say on them" Swan Hill Rural City Council'. You in town clubs wouldnt know what a workin bee was. Ive seen the blokes doing the building on the back of the grandstand at swan hill. Ive sn probly 5 workers there, 2 maybe swan hill. Ive seen an out of town club rooms get built from ground up just by supporters and players and committee. Half the swan hill players wouldnt even know that theres an extension being done. So like i said i dont doubt that alot of work is put in by the people at an in town club, But dont EVER compare it to an out of town club.....because, yas really have know iidea!!!

i think you'll find the council mows all grounds

austin_23 said:
No i think that the outta town clubs dont like to be put in the same category as the in town clubs. cant admit defeat so just change the subject.

And why would that be Austin? What makes in town clubs so bad that the out of towners don't want to be put in the same category?
I'm glad the gloved 1 changed the subject because that was going nowhere just like the Woorinen Vs Wakool debate

chooken said:
ok heres one for yas. Been lots of talk about best full forward, best full back? any suggestions?

on form this year brad carrol... not many good backmen in this league, hence why 4 players kicked tonnes last year

DOCKERS said:
on form this year brad carrol... not many good backmen in this league, hence why 4 players kicked tonnes last year

Brad Carroll best forward, Warrick Campbell goes well & the bloke from Koondrook name escapes me, takes marks good player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the gloved 1 said:

You just lost everyone with that last sentence you tosser you have just totally agreed with everyone you have been arguing with. You also said you go and watch games in town which is fair enough because it's easier for you, but you have totally agreed with footy 02 when he said thats exactly what a new player would do. Swallow your pride my friend

clifton's lookalike said:
And why would that be Austin? What makes in town clubs so bad that the out of towners don't want to be put in the same category?
I'm glad the gloved 1 changed the subject because that was going nowhere just like the Woorinen Vs Wakool debate

because there are in town club supporters on here who tell us that its so hard for them to raise money, whereas the outta town clubs dont whinge and just get on with the job. thats the difference.

Action Jackson said:
You just lost everyone with that last sentence you tosser you have just totally agreed with everyone you have been arguing with. You also said you go and watch games in town which is fair enough because it's easier for you, but you have totally agreed with footy 02 when he said thats exactly what a new player would do. Swallow your pride my friend

Jackson just read through all my posts and I cant remember me arguing with anybody just a debate in general (and not the type you have out at Balranald now that jamie is back, you know the mass debate). I have never ever once said that in town clubs work harder I was saying both types of clubs would work just as hard as they need to raise enough money to be competative so I don't know ho I've lost anyone.
And I go to watch footy in town because of a physical disability, if i got paid to go and watch as much as you out of town clubs pay for players from in town I would happily go and watch you

GoBears said:
Brad Carroll best forward, Warrick Campbell goes well & the bloke from Koondrook name escapes me, takes marks good player

Aaron ***** is his name. Goes very well. No doubt that Kieran Treacy is the best defender going around and his Bombers and interleague team-mate Ryan Prendergast would also be in the top 5. Both have been the key behind LG's mini revival and both played in the key possies for CMFL

good point glovy.. team dont move form the outter as they are held back generally by a few people in each club.. the first club that moves into town .. e.g lalbert or woora, maybe nyah... will live on .. those that dont will die.. the next generation of people to do the work for the club are not there. to many lost to education and other sports, and those that do stay are to lazy to take up the slack...

With in town clubs having half the supporters of out of town clubs as a few have kindly pointed out, we are unable to take on big money raisers i.e. picking fruit, grain transport, wood cutting because we have a lack of manpower so we stick to what we know we can do well.

iamfooty said:
Aaron ***** is his name. Goes very well. No doubt that Kieran Treacy is the best defender going around and his Bombers and interleague team-mate Ryan Prendergast would also be in the top 5. Both have been the key behind LG's mini revival and both played in the key possies for CMFL
just remind me quickly? how did the cmfl perform
PAD UP u chook

clifton's lookalike said:
With in town clubs having half the supporters of out of town clubs as a few have kindly pointed out, we are unable to take on big money raisers i.e. picking fruit, grain transport, wood cutting because we have a lack of manpower so we stick to what we know we can do well.
and whats that? sit back and let it get done for you?

Go Cohuna said:
haha great call the league is getting worse every week

The only reason you say the league is **** is because your club play like a bunch of *******s.. The league is strong its just that the inter-league was a shadow of the best team the CMFL could put on the park if everyone was available. Inter-league does not truly reflect on the standard of the competition..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back