Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_KNIFE said:
Balranald never pay their affiliation fees so that is not a problem.True we have to cater for the netballers .But they are only a small part of the Football equation .People pay to go through the gate to watch football and good footballers attract good crowds. Particularly in finals

Knife you talk a great deal of S H I T do you know that? Your posts are really a waste of time and i confess i hate having to avoid your crap. Ease off bit hey :mad:

September said:
How many games have they won?
Yeah, not that many. But, compared to last year they have come a hell of a long way and stepped up to challenge the money filled sides.

L/G BaBe said:
Yeah, not that many. But, compared to last year they have come a hell of a long way and stepped up to challenge the money filled sides.
Win some games, possibly a final before making rash statements like that.
As Mr Hawken would agree, near enough is not good enough.

Possibly similar to Quamby in the Golden Rivers. Have gained respect and ruffled some feathers hear and there, but at the end of the year they will sit down and realise they are still some way off. They need to improve again without loosing anybody.

HappyDayz said:
Possibly similar to Quamby in the Golden Rivers. Have gained respect and ruffled some feathers hear and there, but at the end of the year they will sit down and realise they are still some way off. They need to improve again without loosing anybody.
True, but you don't see anyone from Quamby on here big noting their mediocre performances. Therein lies the difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HappyDayz said:
That's cos its a CMFL site, try GR. All that was said is L/G has improved this year, any thoughts? Can't see anything wrong with that.

Any thoughts, lay off those lamb souvalakis with extra garlic sauce....its starting to get to your head. Quamby's Happy Dayz are long gone....Back to CMFL talk thanks

HappyDayz said:
That's cos its a CMFL site, try GR. All that was said is L/G has improved this year, any thoughts? Can't see anything wrong with that.
Gave my clear concise thoughts on the issue. By the way, think you'll find you dragged Quamby into the mix, not i.

I'm sure i was talking in terms of L/G. Why so hard on them? They are middle rung and no push overs this year. Give some credit to a club that is on the right track.

gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a ****...
both need at least 6 good strong fit players in order to be half a chance

As i said, they'll need to continue recruiting without loosing anymore.

By the way anyone seen the 'New coaches 07 thread' makes for an interesting read. What do our Toolytang subscribers think?

HappyDayz said:
I'm sure i was talking in terms of L/G. Why so hard on them? They are middle rung and no push overs this year. Give some credit to a club that is on the right track.
Credit where credit is due. LG have pushed top sides for years, just don't have the ability come away with a win. Hardly see that as improvement.

Kicked 22 goals against Kerang the year they won the flag and 20 against Tyntynder last week. Result: 0 wins 2 losses. No improvement here!

September said:
Win some games, possibly a final before making rash statements like that.
As Mr Hawken would agree, near enough is not good enough.
I don't see that as a rash statement. All I said was L/G have improved this year, and have challenged some top sides in our league. Which they have. And even though we haven't maybe won, I believe we deserve a little bit of credit. Give us a break, we live in the middle of nowhere... we dont have a heap of people in the area like Swanhill.. so our options are limited. We go alright considering. And yeh, Mr Hawken would agree with you there, but would definately agree when I simply say, L/G have improved.

L/G BaBe said:
I don't see that as a rash statement. All I said was L/G have improved this year, and have challenged some top sides in our league. Which they have. And even though we haven't maybe won, I believe we deserve a little bit of credit. Give us a break, we live in the middle of nowhere... we dont have a heap of people in the area like Swanhill.. so our options are limited. We go alright considering. And yeh, Mr Hawken would agree with you there, but would definately agree when I simply say, L/G have improved.

Who will coach L/G next year? Matt has been at it for a long time now

L/G BaBe said:
I can hear the violins in the background

It wasn't our secretary belting up anyone he was trying to get the player that started it all out of it so none of the cohuna players could get to him, and it wasn't our reserves hitting kids more like one of the tooleybuc people who was about 25 who hit one of the cohuna thirds he even has a split eye because of it, but the bloke the hit the young bloke got something back from an 18 year old.

you really do battle dont you mate..... Get your facts right...... that so called 25 yr old was only 16 and was out because of a shoulder injury and thats why he was sitting on the bench..... Your secretary hit two people and then proceeded to drag them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back