Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
L/G BaBe said:
I don't see that as a rash statement. All I said was L/G have improved this year, and have challenged some top sides in our league. Which they have. And even though we haven't maybe won, I believe we deserve a little bit of credit. Give us a break, we live in the middle of nowhere... we dont have a heap of people in the area like Swanhill.. so our options are limited. We go alright considering. And yeh, Mr Hawken would agree with you there, but would definately agree when I simply say, L/G have improved.

Actually what you said was that you have stepped up and pushed the money filled sides. What a croc here are your results against the money filled sides who are actually spending it this year

Kerang - Lost by 44 points
T/M - Lost by 60 points
Balranald - Lost by 133 points
Kerang - 11 points in a game that was more suited to polar bear watching

Think about some of your statements before you make them

footyfreak182 said:

It wasn't our secretary belting up anyone he was trying to get the player that started it all out of it so none of the cohuna players could get to him, and it wasn't our reserves hitting kids more like one of the tooleybuc people who was about 25 who hit one of the cohuna thirds he even has a split eye because of it, but the bloke the hit the young bloke got something back from an 18 year old.

you really do battle dont you mate..... Get your facts right...... that so called 25 yr old was only 16 and was out because of a shoulder injury and thats why he was sitting on the bench..... Your secretary hit two people and then proceeded to drag them away.

That is what I saw with my own eyes. Now don't embellish the story Go Cohuna for your teams benefit...

FOOZ said:
Deckchair said:
i agree with the finals point but please be a man and name the many individuals?

Ryan Connelan must be an individual, he has a tribunal appointment on saturday morning and is not keen to come all the way to Swan Hill (wants to take set penalty) because he knows he will get rubbed out and therefore won't get paid for the trip. Maybe he should have thought about that before he KING HIT an opposition player..:eek:

ROOTA#6 said:
Who will coach L/G next year? Matt has been at it for a long time now
I honestly think they should bring in some one new that no one knows so matt hawken doesn't have the pressure on him to play well all the time because he is there best player by far.

Kelvin 69 said:
That is what I saw with my own eyes. Now don't embellish the story Go Cohuna for your teams benefit...
i would love to prove a point but i won't because it will just cause more **** on here.

steikerocks said:
well i put it to you that was such a meeting and the club is in turmoil, deny it all you like
The only meeting i know of that has been held is the one about cohuna and l.g moving into the old league we were in

Kelvin 69 said:
FOOZ said:
Ryan Connelan must be an individual, he has a tribunal appointment on saturday morning and is not keen to come all the way to Swan Hill (wants to take set penalty) because he knows he will get rubbed out and therefore won't get paid for the trip. Maybe he should have thought about that before he KING HIT an opposition player..:eek:

mmmm not quite sure who you heard that off but i suppose we will se kelvin69, Every player that has ever been reported is now an individual if anyone is wondering.

steikerocks said:
well i put it to you that was such a meeting and the club is in turmoil, deny it all you like

pick on someone your own size steicke. how would he know if the club has had such a meeting. he is supposed to doing his yr 7 social studies assignment so let him get back to it

ROOTA#6 said:
The Swan Hill v Lalbert game will could be the most important game of the year in terms of shaping the 5

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

EVEN IF SWAN HILL LOOSE LALBERT dont have enough percentage to get over the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelvin 69 said:

whats this yet another tooleybuc enquiry..... anyone who is to play tooleytang be aware if you enter there rooms with out wiping your feet, or put too much sauce on your pie just be prepared that you could be called up for a league enquiry or be slandard on this web site.

FOOZ said:
no offence to luke but im sure he will agree that this thread had talked enough about him, how about we give the name a rest.

Luke would be the best looking footballer in the league don't you think? All the women love him so he tells me!

the mercenary said:
:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

EVEN IF SWAN HILL LOOSE LALBERT dont have enough percentage to get over the line

no confidence in the team you play for MERCENARY. maybe your one of the individuals they are talking about. 7 rounds to go and you don't think you can make up about 15%? what a team man

the gloved 1 said:
no confidence in the team you play for MERCENARY. maybe your one of the individuals they are talking about. 7 rounds to go and you don't think you can make up about 15%? what a team man

i would say that this person is the complete opposite to being an individual you can ask any person that plays in that side. Gloved 1 if he had of said that we will make the 5, you would of turned and said Bull Sh it and then proceded to say that we couldnt. Its a no win situation on here isint it...........

FOOZ said:
the merc man whats been going on???
:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
hi fooz
ive been flat out with work family and footy trying to play its hard on 1 leg the hearts there but my body's not should be right in a couple more to make a come back

the mercenary said:
:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
hi fooz
ive been flat out with work family and footy trying to play its hard on 1 leg the hearts there but my body's not should be right in a couple more to make a come back

we could tell that you guys are used to the wet ball on saturday. you will be right mate keep on plugging away.

FOOZ said:
Kelvin 69 said:
mmmm not quite sure who you heard that off but i suppose we will se kelvin69, Every player that has ever been reported is now an individual if anyone is wondering.

Nice bit of word twisting Fooz. He is an individual because he only plays for money (thus being agitated at the propect of fronting the tribunal, getting rubbed out and not getting paid for the trip he has made), not for the pride of wearing the Lalbert Footy Jumper like the majority of Lalbert footballers do.

Kelvin 69 said:
FOOZ said:
Nice bit of word twisting Fooz. He is an individual because he only plays for money (thus being agitated at the propect of fronting the tribunal, getting rubbed out and not getting paid for the trip he has made), not for the pride of wearing the Lalbert Footy Jumper like the majority of Lalbert footballers do.

i congratulate tooleybuc manang on having a full list of players that are not there for the money......well done...... Please let us and the rest of heck i n g country victoria know how you do it..........

the gloved 1 said:

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
Tg1 ...... WITH MY EXPERIENCE's from all my playing days its always the close games you loose early on in the season that come back to bite you on the bottom left cheek, right cheek it doesnt matter which cheek it still bloodie hurts to play all year and to miss out on that wounderful spring day finals footy i would love to be there every year in our comp or any other comp thats why we play the game champ..................

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
.....CHEERS...........
........the mercenary........

FOOZ said:
i would say that this person is the complete opposite to being an individual you can ask any person that plays in that side. Gloved 1 if he had of said that we will make the 5, you would of turned and said Bull Sh it and then proceded to say that we couldnt. Its a no win situation on here isint it...........

i think you guys can make it and it would be good for you as a club to make it. but to have your own players not having confidence in you being able to take 5th spot when your only a game behind and 15% with 7 games to go, one of those being against the side above you. ball is in your court and no one elses. do the other blokes in the side know the merc? i thought he was only a saturday man with the other blokes from down south

FOOZ said:
whats this yet another tooleybuc enquiry..... anyone who is to play tooleytang be aware if you enter there rooms with out wiping your feet, or put too much sauce on your pie just be prepared that you could be called up for a league enquiry or be slandard on this web site.

Your right Fooz KING HITTING someone in a footy game should be made legal, so dead head recruits like some of yours who cannot get a kick will become a valuble part of the team by taking out some good players from the opposition. Good call tosser:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back