Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not from this area but have always got a keen interest in how jarrod arentz is going my understanding is hes missed the first 2 games through injury.. can anyone tell me the reason..? he used to play 4 my local club wentworth a few years back, hed have 2 be one the top ten country players in the last ten or so years without doubt..... watched him kick 20 in a game one day... any thoughts...??

badds said:
not from this area but have always got a keen interest in how jarrod arentz is going my understanding is hes missed the first 2 games through injury.. can anyone tell me the reason..? he used to play 4 my local club wentworth a few years back, hed have 2 be one the top ten country players in the last ten or so years without doubt..... watched him kick 20 in a game one day... any thoughts...??

would everyone please stop d icking arentz's arse? yes, he is a gun and we have said that many times get over it. Dean 'billy' Mcgowan is up there and may join the 100 club this year;)

badds said:

Has missed a few games due to an achillies problem which occured when putting his socks on! If big Jack doesn't get back on the field shortly John Moore might have to be promoted to the square in the ones!

Can anyone from Tyntynder clarify the rumour that one of the backman at the club is having it off with another players partner? The rumours are heading around town like wildfire!

Peter Duffin NNWU said:
Can anyone from Tyntynder clarify the rumour that one of the backman at the club is having it off with another players partner? The rumours are heading around town like wildfire!

do you really think this is the place for speculation? go easy pete!
do on to others.....bla bla bla!

Peter Duffin NNWU said:
What a stupid thing to write on this forum about your own club. I would assume Marcus Nalder would be none to happy to be reading it. We all know who you are Peter Duffin / Clifftons Lookalike.:eek:

Ball_Magnet said:
Hey Deamly where have you gone too!! locked yourself in the pantry again have ya tubby:thumbsdown:
the person you talk about has gone. he is no longer a part of bigfooty. read the grfl thread for details.:thumbsu:

champ said:
What a stupid thing to write on this forum about your own club. I would assume Marcus Nalder would be none to happy to be reading it. We all know who you are Peter Duffin / Clifftons Lookalike.:eek:

What are you on Champ? I have read some trash coming out of your mouth on BigFooty but this takes the cake. Don't go name guessing and saying who people are because I've never even heard of Peter Duffin, nor am I associated with the Tyntynder Football Club in anyway, shape or form. get your facts right w a n k e r all I have done is talk footy on here and now your associating me with the :D:D:D:D that gets posted on here. Fair go!

THE_BEAST said:
would everyone please stop d icking arentz's arse? yes, he is a gun and we have said that many times get over it. Dean 'billy' Mcgowan is up there and may join the 100 club this year;)

geez "the beast" relax man was just asking......

Can anyone tell me how the Cohuna Kangas are looking this year? Heard they have had a few dry years after they were always in the finals their first couple of years in the cmfl. Is Joel Bartram getting a kick?

ablett19 said:
Can anyone tell me how the Cohuna Kangas are looking this year? Heard they have had a few dry years after they were always in the finals their first couple of years in the cmfl. Is Joel Bartram getting a kick?

can anyone tell me how the four romsey boys(smiley,plant,edwards,connellan) are going at lalbert?

Ball_Magnet said:
Hey Deamly where have you gone too!! locked yourself in the pantry again have ya tubby:thumbsdown:

still here mate... tubby?? think you've got the wrong bloke mate:thumbsu: keep trying though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clifton's lookalike said:
What are you on Champ? I have read some trash coming out of your mouth on BigFooty but this takes the cake. Don't go name guessing and saying who people are because I've never even heard of Peter Duffin, nor am I associated with the Tyntynder Football Club in anyway, shape or form. get your facts right w a n k e r all I have done is talk footy on here and now your associating me with the :D:D:D:D that gets posted on here. Fair go!
Im not name guessing mate, I havent mentioned your name once, and I wont luckily for you. I reckon if you read over some of your previous post you will find 99.9% related to Tyntynder

rioli brownlow said:
can anyone tell me how the four romsey boys(smiley,plant,edwards,connellan) are going at lalbert?

spoke to on of the boys that play out there and they said that they are playing well Edwards has not played yet but coming back soon after an injury the others show great things and should only get better. Big news is that i heard Fab Phill Bramley is trying things away from the goal square playing last week at centre half foward

FOOZ said:
spoke to on of the boys that play out there and they said that they are playing well Edwards has not played yet but coming back soon after an injury the others show great things and should only get better. Big news is that i heard Fab Phill Bramley is trying things away from the goal square playing last week at centre half foward

not that he was happy about that apparently!

THE_BEAST said:
Billy McGowan is more likely to eat 100 pies this year than kick 100 goals. :thumbsu:

hey guys did everyone hear the good news?? About tyntynders gun backman simon ettershank!yeh thats right he got a new job,his actually moved off his beloved farm and gone to bigger and better things. He now works with Ron Neatville checking fences, big thumbs up etter proud of you son,

gofootygo it seems all is not true! simon was told by ron that he had the job. but upon ron's arrival at simons farm to meet the parents and sign forms, some of simon's previous work was spotted and deemed to be unsatisfactory by mr nietveltd. Ron then spent the next hour lecturing simon on checking, building and maintaining fences, ''its not all about digging holes and putting posts in, then riding around and givin them abit of a nudge with the ol size 10 doggers(boots) everynow and then'' you have to put your heart and soul into it keep the fences well polished and make sure you always where your safety glasseswhilst around them. Sorry to hear it simon but i think with abit of ron's wisdom taken in your fences will be up to par and ron will reoffer you the job good luck mate

Peter Duffin NNWU said:

Name names or stay off forum

champ said:
Im not name guessing mate, I havent mentioned your name once, and I wont luckily for you. I reckon if you read over some of your previous post you will find 99.9% related to Tyntynder

Sorry you haven't mentioned my name but you are implying that I'm someone I'm not which is the same in my book. I am not involved with Tyntynder, just have a lot of playing and non playing connections at the club so I keep a keen interest in the Dogs!

Peter Duffin NNWU said:

Whoever you are mate you should be shot! Firstly for hiding behind a name like Peter Duffin is an absolute cop out, leave Duffin alone trying to use his name to get cheap thrills out of writing :D:D:D:D like that you low life. Secondly you are obviously trying to put the cat among the pigeons at the kennel and get a bit of focus of this weeks game perhaps?

Tips for this week!

Swan Hill to beat Tyntynder. Swans haven't convinced me but dogs have at least 3-4 out from last week.

Balranald over Woorinen. Should be a 20+ goal win for the Roos. Woorinen recruits from Darwin don't have much respect for coach by their attitude last week.

Tooleytang to post first win of year over Cohuna.

Lalbert to beat Nyah. 3-0 for the Eagles and they will be ringing Coburn's to get them to get the stencil ready for the Premiership Cup.

Kerang to account for the much improved L'ville.

K'rook to get over Lake Boga at K'rook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back