Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whispers that Burke DeMorton is coming back to the Swans and is primed for a big year. Spies report that he has been seen in the gym a lot and running 10km's regularly. Can anyone is the Swan's ranks confirm or deny this? I think he will be playing seniors by round 8.

FOOZ said:
Chris Coleman must go alright then to have claimed interleague ruck rover this early in the piece. Tooleytang has done alright kelvin to get him how did he go last week??

Hasn't played yet Fooz, should play this week.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

woof woof said:
This is why the dogs have superior fitness over every team in the comp Tripod. Nalder sets an example and the blokes who are in the 22 are the ones who have done the work. If you haven't you won't get a game, simple as that. The dogs are the best 2nd half side in the comp and they will be even fitter come the end of the season!:cool:

Their Perennial height problem will give them some greif, but yes they are fit and only time will tell if that is good enough at the end of the year.

geoffhopkinsburra said:
can anyone shed any light on how ryan connellan and rob plant from romsey went for lalbert in round 1???

From all reports they went ok. going to take them a bit to get used to the surrounding players and league. Conellan went well last week have been told that this guy has a massive leap that is up to the standard of a freak NBA player and Plant can hold down the CHB position on any day, They said that he could eat Brendan Sheppard for breakfast BIG BOY, there best pick up for the year is yet to play.

Kelvin 69 said:
As much of a disgrace that it is expert Russ, many of our footballers out here, work on grape blocks and they have been right in the middle of picking in the last 2 months, not being able to train. Also quite a few players have only recently recovered from niggling injuries, unable to fully train. And the fact that Tooleybuc played in the cricket finals and actually won the premiership held a few players back from training because of cricket commitments didn't help either, so chill out a bit mate, you don't win premierships in April and you know that. Chris Coleman played state footy in Queensland last year and will be our interleague Ruck Rover.

I can't agree Kelvin. The money that T-manang spend on players you would think that they would be fit and ready for round 1. Pretty poor if cricketers that are on money for footy would prioritise cricket over footy. Yes, you dont win flags in April but you win games that set you up to be in a position to win a flag!

Also who in the senior side picks grapes?

Can anyone tell me how koondrook barham are going have they recruited anyone???also is shawn filo still coaching kerang? and did shaun smith kick a kick last year for kerang??? thanks

woof woof said:
. The dogs are the best 2nd half side in the comp and they will be even fitter come the end of the season!:cool:

What a dumb statment to make after just one game. You must be very good mates with clifftons lookalike, you seem to have the same football knowledge. ZERO

madpie said:
Can anyone tell me how koondrook barham are going have they recruited anyone???also is shawn filo still coaching kerang? and did shaun smith kick a kick last year for kerang??? thanks
Sure pieman. Koon/Barham haven't really recruited much over the summer still relying heavily on their local talent, although the one and only Trevor Ryan did play last week and should be a very handy 'pick up'. Shawn 'half eaten pastie' Filo is still coaching Kerang, and Shawn Smith, like many of Kerangs high profile recruits last year, went missing in the big games when the heat was on. :thumbsu:

Tripod said:
Sure pieman. Koon/Barham haven't really recruited much over the summer still relying heavily on their local talent, although the one and only Trevor Ryan did play last week and should be a very handy 'pick up'. Shawn 'half eaten pastie' Filo is still coaching Kerang, and Shawn Smith, like many of Kerangs high profile recruits last year, went missing in the big games when the heat was on. :thumbsu:
Thanks for the replie mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russ74 said:
I can't agree Kelvin. The money that T-manang spend on players you would think that they would be fit and ready for round 1. Pretty poor if cricketers that are on money for footy would prioritise cricket over footy. Yes, you dont win flags in April but you win games that set you up to be in a position to win a flag!

Also who in the senior side picks grapes?

Who said the cricketers that play footy get paid :confused: . I don't think the Sydney Swans are too worried about losing their first 3 games last year, do you? Don't worry about Tooleytang Russ. Have a look in 5 months.

regarding the dogs fitness... i did spend sometime playing with marcus nalder at the pioneers in our younger days and know that he will have the dogs firing come september, hopefully not for the raiders sake though :(

Kelvin 69 said:
He has a crook wing mate, and he should be back shortly..

Hey Kelvin can you confirm the rumour that Jarrod Arentz was seen in Mildura this week having a lunch/meeting with Chris Bounias,the coach of Cardross in the MFL up there? The rumour in Mildura is gaining momentum. I heard that they were pretty good mates when Jarrod lived in Mildy.

Any results how did the swans go this weekend, I hear that young leighton dullard is the player for the future there, any truth to this ?

Will_Denis said:
Any results how did the swans go this weekend, I hear that young leighton dullard is the player for the future there, any truth to this ?

he's a dud mate. i don't think he's even hit puberty yet:eek:

Can someone tell me how Drew Arentz and Luke O'Sullivan are going? Is O'Sullivan playing yet after a hammy during preseason?

Weapo said:
Can someone tell me how Drew Arentz and Luke O'Sullivan are going? Is O'Sullivan playing yet after a hammy during preseason?

I heard Pig popped his shoulder out again on Saturday. Must be for the 40th time.

Yaaablett said:
I heard Pig popped his shoulder out again on Saturday. Must be for the 40th time.

That would pi#s him off considerably wouldn't it? Angry man at the best of times. Will he be back?

Weapo said:
That would pi#s him off considerably wouldn't it? Angry man at the best of times. Will he be back?

I don't think he will miss too many as the injury is so regular for him. Almost as regular as the amount of times I've tucked him in at night after a sip!

Yaaablett said:
I don't think he will miss too many as the injury is so regular for him. Almost as regular as the amount of times I've tucked him in at night after a sip!
I bet you've tucked him in Yaaablett, thats why he's so angry all the time, its because hes been tampered with.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back