Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gofootygo said:
hello people i am back from my lengthy stay in the upper north,some very good football up there i must say, now can anyone fill me on some goss, hows my beloved dogs, i hear brad carroll kicked his ton on one ankle,very good effort,and that they havent had a full side for a very long time,young sheilds is back and up to his tricks again.running circles around the other sides?true, hows the young guns going aka,bede mahon,brenton rowe,ross turner,henry nalder and co just to name a few...

Yeah mate the dogs are on track. carroll will reach the 135-150 goals by the end of the finals, sheilds is the most under rated player in our league he is carving up and i dont know how the young fellas are goin all i know is that henry has been pretty sick over the last few weeks so he has missed a bit of football. Heard that the ever so classy Adam Kelly kicked 9 on the weekend from a wing... pretty good effort

pat noonan said:
L/G chick your boys are looking the goods this weekend against the swans. bit of a disapointing loss on the weekend for the swanners but i heard the Bombers had a good wim

Yeh they did have a good win. Always a tough game against Lalbert. Hopefully we can pull off a back to back win next week against Swan Hill! This game will probably be the most important game for the season if we are hoping to make top 5. A win would be good....

left foot long said:
The Main Event
Left Foot Long Promotions Are Keen To Announce

Robert" Ill Show You " Masters
Vs
Phillip " Egomaniac" Bramley

Last Home And Away Game Of The Year
Tickets At Ticket Tek

There Can Only Be One Winner
If You Cannot Be There, No One Can Blame You

so are you going to be there left foot long?

Some interesting results on the weekend footy fans dare I say it but the swans are in huge trouble following their loss on the weekend and a few chinks in the armour of the balranald machine. Is anyone ready to change their tips for the flag or not?

rex1965 said:
Yeah mate the dogs are on track. carroll will reach the 135-150 goals by the end of the finals, sheilds is the most under rated player in our league he is carving up and i dont know how the young fellas are goin all i know is that henry has been pretty sick over the last few weeks so he has missed a bit of football. Heard that the ever so classy Adam Kelly kicked 9 on the weekend from a wing... pretty good effort
heard carroll won't play until finals, any truth in that?

Action Jackson said:
Some interesting results on the weekend footy fans dare I say it but the swans are in huge trouble following their loss on the weekend and a few chinks in the armour of the balranald machine. Is anyone ready to change their tips for the flag or not?

Get on Tooleytang boys, startin to hit some real form come finals time. No Holt no Swan Hill. Seriously lacked direction without him. Jarrod fired with 10. Cullen in great form, the other Arentz Drew gettin some action now. Its all in front of us, keep on steamin.

just a few things fellas did Adam Kelly really kick 11 goals on the weekend? and how many games did joel cullen miss at the start of the year? and does anyone think he can win the betts like the paper says? i reckon a few players will take to many votes off him.

SwanHillPremiers2006 said:
just a few things fellas did Adam Kelly really kick 11 goals on the weekend? and how many games did joel cullen miss at the start of the year? and does anyone think he can win the betts like the paper says? i reckon a few players will take to many votes off him.

what does the paper said he kicked? i think you will find if its printed in thier then thats what he will be credited with. cullen is a real chance for the medal if his run continues and i'm pretty sure the tang have a comfortable run home where he could dominate

the gloved 1 said:
what does the paper said he kicked? i think you will find if its printed in thier then thats what he will be credited with. cullen is a real chance for the medal if his run continues and i'm pretty sure the tang have a comfortable run home where he could dominate

Yeh the paper says 11 thats a fair effort from a wing. just surprised me thats all hes not a noted goalkicker he might get a 5 every now and then but 11 jeez... if i kicked 10 goals (which is very unlikely mind you) in a game i would be pretty dark if i didn't get best on, cullen must of played a real blinder on sat!

Yeh the paper says 11 thats a fair effort from a wing. just surprised me thats all hes not a noted goalkicker he might get a 5 every now and then but 11 jeez... if i kicked 10 goals (which is very unlikely mind you) in a game i would be pretty dark if i didn't get best on, cullen must of played a real blinder on sat!

They weren't in the same game SHP06.

Russ74 said:
They weren't in the same game SHP06.

think he is talking about arentz kicking 10 and not getting best, unfortunately for good forwards it happens a bit. but i'm sure they would prefer team success than personal accolades

the gloved 1 said:
think he is talking about arentz kicking 10 and not getting best, unfortunately for good forwards it happens a bit. but i'm sure they would prefer team success than personal accolades

not bramley!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sockit151 said:
Funny how the lalbert boys are happy to stick the boots into Bramley now?
Were all right behind him 5 or 6 weeks ago, be fair to say he has 3 games max to play for the eagles now??

Not all of us are sinking the boots into him Sockit. Plenty still rate the man very highly. Coach must just have a personality clash i think

the gloved 1 said:
This will probably sound stupid but hopefully people will see where i'm coming from..
Probably an indication of how good guys like Arentz are but they can kick 10 and be far from best on ground!! When Nyah last played them i think he kicked 9 and really didn't seem to have a big impact on the game.. Many other including Cullen again that day really seemed to stand out and get tons of the ball..

ROOTA#6 said:
Not all of us are sinking the boots into him Sockit. Plenty still rate the man very highly. Coach must just have a personality clash i think
Good to see you sticking to your guns Benaud!!
What the odds of him playing for the eagles next yr in your opinion??

Sockit151 said:

I would think slim. His business is taking off in Melbourne and i would think it is unlikely he would play anywhere next year

Sockit151 said:
This will probably sound stupid but hopefully people will see where i'm coming from..
Probably an indication of how good guys like Arentz are but they can kick 10 and be far from best on ground!! When Nyah last played them i think he kicked 9 and really didn't seem to have a big impact on the game.. Many other including Cullen again that day really seemed to stand out and get tons of the ball..

but if kicking 10 is so easy why doesn't everyone do it every week. 10 goals in a game is best on in my eyes but everyone is entitled to there point of veiw.

Sockit151 said:

Did Bramely play in the early game as well as the seniors this week?

anyone can take a mark and kick a goal 30 metres out especially when you are given 4 kicks at goal by very questionable decisions from an umpire. arentz did nothing at all to deserve to be in the best i heard on the grapevine.
the people who deserve the votes are the hard ball getters who work their arses off to get the ball down to these forwards. They're the people who get votes in my view.

but if kicking 10 is so easy why doesn't everyone do it every week. 10 goals in a game is best on in my eyes but everyone is entitled to there point of veiw.
anyone can take a mark and kick a goal 30 metres out especially when you are given 4 kicks at goal by very questionable decisions from an umpire. arentz did nothing at all to deserve to be in the best i heard on the grapevine.
the people who deserve the votes are the hard ball getters who work their arses off to get the ball down to these forwards. They're the people who get votes in my view.

Spoons said:
Yeah, l don't mind a bit of Biff steward. For a little hairy legged bloke i'm pretty tough. Used to have em bluffed in my old league, Mallee.

And ya wouldn't of happend to have any of the Berri-culgoa Blokes bluffed tough bunch there Spoonsy and what team did you used to play for in the mallee

CLIFTON WANNABE said:
joel was best on ground by a street,plenty of contested marks and some great goals, did work at both ends of the ground.
Filo would be unlucky not to poll, but with wedding basically kicking 8 in a half and kelvin kicking 10, very hard to leave them out
the votes would be interesting
leave it to the orange people...

can any of the lalbert boys tell me if masters showed his "passion" and pull the boots on, on sat?

Passion, thats just a poor excuse for his childish & embarrassing behaviour. He talks the talk that's about it. He paint's the picture of turning round a club, but if truth be known not much has changed. No more at trainings than prevoius years & Lalbert haven't beaten any one they didn't last year, just copped a good enough draw to play the lower teams twice. Don't get me wrong the players try, but it's hard when most sound like their not enjoying it. Lalbert aren't pretenders, Master's is:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back