Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE_BEAST said:
there is more chance of nyah making the finals this year than anthony stevens coaching lalbert... if he does ill play a game nude and with the gear painted on

Any chance of doing something we would actually like to watch??

charlie_mcw said:
I've heard the same thing, a fair chunk of the '03 premiership side will be back. Won't cost massive $$$, that side was mostly homegrown.

To be honest, I couldnt see Robbie Lee leaving Birchip Watchem as he has got the boys bak on the right track this year. The boys are just starting to play some good footy and are in with a real crak @ the Flag in the NCFL . Cliffy Ryan has had a superb year with the Bulls and will be interesting to see if he plays on there, or heads somewhere else. Ex Lake Boga Premiership players Darren Colville and Ben Coloe also play for the bulls and will be interesting to see if they hang aruond the town of Birchip

telstra101 said:
they couldnt want to get too many!!! haha

heard lalbert may be speaking in the league as well, so masters is def on the way out???

Boga have been saying for many yrs that 'next season they are all coming back' but hasnt eventuated.

Current boga player apparently to be assistant coach next yr to a new player. Does this mean brock will take the money at swan hill?

Have Swan Hill offered Parsons the coaching gig next year? Fantastic respect to the current coach if they have.

telstra101 said:
they couldnt want to get too many!!! haha

heard lalbert may be speaking in the league as well, so masters is def on the way out???

Boga have been saying for many yrs that 'next season they are all coming back' but hasnt eventuated.

Current boga player apparently to be assistant coach next yr to a new player. Does this mean brock will take the money at swan hill?

They only won the flag in '03' you toss bag, its not like they have been saying it for "many years" I dont even follow Boga and realise your statement is crap. Go back to the GRFL reserves thread, if there isnt one set one up for yourself.

The monza said:
They only won the flag in '03' you toss bag, its not like they have been saying it for "many years" I dont even follow Boga and realise your statement is crap. Go back to the GRFL reserves thread, if there isnt one set one up for yourself.

Monza, Telstra was just stating a fact. Next year it will be 4 years since they have won it. By the way you spoke in your last post, you should have relised that 4 years is a long time in footy. So pull you head in stop talking crap. Telstra also plays ones:D

Catter said:
Monza, Telstra was just stating a fact. Next year it will be 4 years since they have one it. By the way you spoke in your last post you should have relised that 4 years is a long time in footy. So pull you head in stop talking crap. Telstra also plays ones:D

haha, thanks for your support catter, but lets leave monza to soak up his minute of fame by being a hero.. Have they not said over last few pre seasons that all the locals will be back this yr, yes they have.. And have they returned, no. So before shooting off at the hip with smartarse comments, back up your claims, just trying to write stuff on here about football.. Is that hard for you to do?

Catter said:
Monza, Telstra was just stating a fact. Next year it will be 4 years since they have one it. By the way you spoke in your last post you should have relised that 4 years is a long time in footy. So pull you head in stop talking crap. Telstra also plays ones:D
What? This doesnt make sense. As it stands now, only two other clubs have held the premiership cup aloft since Boga. And you are teaching our next generation:thumbsdown:

The monza said:
What? This doesnt make sense. As it stands now, only two other clubs have held the premiership cup aloft since Boga. And you are teaching our next generation:thumbsdown:

haven't you got anything better to do you oversized idiot. why don't you do some work instead of driving around town thinking your important and writing crap on here.
yes folks my journey to the gold coast was very short apparantly my arrival was unexpected and unwanted. looking forward to cricket season. heard that kent wooding is looking like coaching nyah

The monza said:
What the??
1. 2004
2. 2005
3. 2006
4. 2007..
Not that i really care, but to me that does mean it will be four years since they won the cup in 2003. No, doubt you would try some crap about the difference between season and years, but its not important.. Either talk about the issue raised (will Boga be getting some of that list back together?) or **** off!!

Peter Duffin NNWU said:
haven't you got anything better to do you oversized idiot. why don't you do some work instead of driving around town thinking your important and writing crap on here.
yes folks my journey to the gold coast was very short apparantly my arrival was unexpected and unwanted. looking forward to cricket season. heard that kent wooding is looking like coaching nyah
Welcome back Duff..
Whats news up Nth champ? Haven't seen you back at the Den yet??
Will you be coming back out for the last game?
Doesn't matter if its only 2 games after your emontional retirement..

Sockit151 said:
Welcome back Duff..
Whats news up Nth champ? Haven't seen you back at the Den yet??
Will you be coming back out for the last game?
Doesn't matter if its only 2 games after your emontional retirement..

i'm not coming back out there sockit i have bigger fish to fry now, have been training with the umpires getting ready for next year they said i will be able to do boundary for seniors and reserves and central for colts thats nearly 300 bucks in a day. sorry brad it doesn't look like i will be running through the banner with you now haha told you

Sockit151 said:
What the??
1. 2004
2. 2005
3. 2006
4. 2007..
Not that i really care, but to me that does mean it will be four years since they won the cup in 2003. No, doubt you would try some crap about the difference between season and years, but its not important.. Either talk about the issue raised (will Boga be getting some of that list back together?) or **** off!!

look guys, who really cares, they will most likley loose parsons, brawn wont play next year, pumpa may hang the boots up, i really think they are going to need a few more then there past heros. but im sure we will read about it at some stage when they print there shopping trolley in the back page again, who are people's tips for the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FOOZ said:
look guys, who really cares, they will most likley loose parsons, brawn wont play next year, pumpa may hang the boots up, i really think they are going to need a few more then there past heros. but im sure we will read about it at some stage when they print there shopping trolley in the back page again, who are people's tips for the weekend.

pumpa can go another 2-3 years! he doesn't move far out of the 50m line!
also wouldn't need to train! just goal kicking! still handy player for couple of years to come!

FOOZ said:

will taverna stay at boga? hasn't seemed to have had a great year (from the outside looking in) is his business in echuca and travelling home taking it's toll?

the gloved 1 said:
will taverna stay at boga? hasn't seemed to have had a great year (from the outside looking in) is his business in echuca and travelling home taking it's toll?

If a few more guys come back I can't see why Taverna wouldn't play, just loves the club. I think that his travelling would certainly be a huge hindrance in the way he has played this year, apparently his business is going very well though, so good for him.

Pumpa will play on for sure, loves footy far too much to give it up.
I think that Parso would be a huge loss to them if he goes, but again like Taverna he will stay for this next year.

Russ74 said:
Have Swan Hill offered Parsons the coaching gig next year? Fantastic respect to the current coach if they have.
Haven't heard anything of this.... we have got abit on our plate at the moment!! Anyway if it does happen it will be sad to see muzz drop hes done a good job this year...

Fooz, you are a goose. From an outsider looking in you are right Boga will need more than a few past heros, as you call them. But I carn't wait for the silly season to start so we can start to hear stories about all of Lalberts gun new recruits. And about January when everyone at Lalbert starts to blowarse about how good they are going to be & are a flag chance. Everyone in Swan Hill is sick of hearing this ****. And another thing don't the Guardian print stories not the clubs! My tip this week Boga by 10 goals & Pumpa to get his hundred.

Trent the flight Steward said:
sorry guys just got back from my trip to the states, how is it that simon switch the play morton could become a coach again in the central murray i would think a pre requisite would able to kick a drop punt to a team mate
another rumour is that a couple of carlton players have been given thier marching orders and they will co coach kerang net year one holding down CHF the other CHB
Well, well,well Trent this is how terrible rumours start...now which story is it Trent?? Where are these players going Kerang or 'Flat Trent?? have a good think about it before you call me a TOOL!!

Have copied a thread you posted champ to refresh your memory..

Re: What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have been talking to chris" paddlepop lion, jingles" Belz and word has it that the flat have got the phone number off him of two carlton players who have been told their services are longer wanted at the blues next season and are been looked at to co-coach the flat, both are key posy players with one to hold down CHF the other CHB, belz is said that they only require jobs and the signatures are close to signing on the dotted line
posted by Trent

chatting to committe members of Kerang, Trent, during the week and players mentioned are definately not going to Kerang Trent nor have they been spoken to.
Can i nonimate you for Tool of the week this week????

telstra101 said:
haha, thanks for your support catter, but lets leave monza to soak up his minute of fame by being a hero.. oveHave they not said over last few pre seasons that all the locals will be back this yr, yes they have.. And have they returned, no. So before shooting off at the hip with smartarse comments, back up your claims, just trying to write stuff on here about football.. Is that hard for you to do?

Boys settle down and do the maths. 03 finished Boga won, 04 lost a few, not really locals. G & S Smith, L Pumpa, J Bode & Ben Pumpa (local). pls take into W Pye C Ryan R Lynas & B Coloe were still in B&W. 05 G Smith back with before mentioned players still present, lost elim final. Oh an then 06 starts with no C Ryan no W Pye no R Lynas and no D Colville. So the above good players listed may return this year after only 1 year away!!! Hardly a few years saying the locals will return next year????

Sorry to say it Telstra coz l realise you're trying hard but Quote"before shooting off at the hip with smartarse comments, back up your claims"Unquote

Caught with the ball said:
Fooz, you are a goose. From an outsider looking in you are right Boga will need more than a few past heros, as you call them. But I carn't wait for the silly season to start so we can start to hear stories about all of Lalberts gun new recruits. And about January when everyone at Lalbert starts to blowarse about how good they are going to be & are a flag chance. Everyone in Swan Hill is sick of hearing this ****. And another thing don't the Guardian print stories not the clubs! My tip this week Boga by 10 goals & Pumpa to get his hundred.

holly wowzaz!! who said anything about Lalbert you smoker, Ill call it as you said it mate Silly Season, and another thing my tip is Lake Boga and i hope Pumpa does get his 100. Yes the guardian do print the stories, they know who each team has recruited so when Lalbert print there story about how they will win the flag in 2007,2008,2009 you can happly thank the guardian for there comments.

ROOTA#6 said:
Hey FOOZ is Stevo coming up this weekend or not?

im really not sure apparently he is LALZA knows more than us, i will not be there this weekend either mate so you will have to turn it on, but i think its better if we stick with clifftons lookalike.

clifton's lookalike said:
FOOZ i thought we had a gentleman's agreement and now ROOTA is speculating that Steevo might be coming up. You can go get F***ed, you and your club, I was prepared to do it for next to nothing save you some $$$ but it's over:D

Hey lookalike you can have it if you want it,but we haven't heard from you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back