Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trent the flight Steward said:
hayden Price was the best enforcer the league has seen would not want to cross paths with him
Luke Tyrell would be close to the most exciting footballer the league has seen
Carroll the best goalkicker
Paul Brooks go close to best coach
fastest player stuart patterson
worst coach Mark Athorn

were you a gun when you played at swan hill trent? did you play under athorn? carroll would be leading goal kicker of all time at tyntynder I would say, can't think of anyone else who has kicked more at the dogs

hayden Price was the best enforcer the league has seen would not want to cross paths with him
worst coach Mark Athorn

Hayden Price would'nt scare an under 10 netballer-You can't be serious surely

worst coach Mark Athorn

i wasnt going to question you on your own opnion but other people have started to so why not. fastest player stuart patterson you have to be kidding robbie taverna used to leave this man for dead, brenton alexander, maurie day just to name a few.
Paul Brooks great man but im not sure if he coached any september cups?
i would go with robbie lee, trevor ryan, jed bibby, just to name a few more. anyway as i said thats your opinion and your entitled to it.

MISSING: Has anyone seen this man? Last seen wearing blue and gold. Please help.
555_24000l.jpg

Sockit151 said:
For those interested NNWU had vote count yesterday..

Seniors:
1. Ash Thompson
2. Matt Curran
3. Jason Krueger
4. Jarrod Skinner
5. Adrian Knee

No real surprises really.. Ash polled on 51 out of 54 cards to be a runaway winner..
Skinner top effort 1st year and others all very consistent.

Any other clubs had the counts yet???

Boga had there vote count Saturday night.
Seniors:
1. Glen Smith
2. Wes Harrison & Aaron Lonergan
3. Brock Parsons
4. Nathan Quick & Kyle Brawn

Scrappa's Love Child said:
MISSING: Has anyone seen this man? Last seen wearing blue and gold. Please help.
555_24000l.jpg

yeah i have

6 foot
80kgs
blonde hair
lives in melbourne
oh and he kicked that goal too.

With all the talk surrounding big name recruits next year can anyone confirm whether this man will be back at Swan Hill? Talk around for a while was he was a potential coaching option??

beasly_callan.jpg

FOOZ said:
i wasnt going to question you on your own opnion but other people have started to so why not. fastest player stuart patterson you have to be kidding robbie taverna used to leave this man for dead, brenton alexander, maurie day just to name a few.
i would go with robbie lee, trevor ryan, jed bibby, just to name a few more. anyway as i said thats your opinion and your entitled to it.

stuat patterson was half a yard quicker then robbie taverna, have played on both of these guys and raced against them in school sports, two guys who would challenge the title except neither could play football were tony ray and barnes from tyntynder
Paul Brooks had a pretty average team yet got them the most out of them to make a grand final, getting them to defeat classier teams such as kerang and cohuna in 99 finals blooding plenty of youngsters

Sockit151 said:
Anyone think that the CMFL would benefit by having a top 6??
Or close enough to the board to know if it's ever been considered??

Top 6 is not a good idea. The gap between 1st and 5th is big enoug as it is. You would only create some one sided finals and no one wants that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the talk surrounding big name recruits next year can anyone confirm whether this man will be back at Swan Hill? Talk around for a while was he was a potential coaching option??

beasly_callan.jpg
I think he will definetely go back and coach, is it true that Parsons is supposed to be coaching swan hill.

FOOZ said:
David Grove is very fast.

Speaking to a good source in Bendigo that Brendan Shepherd has been OK since round 15 and kept in cotton wool till this Sunday where he will play off the bench. Can anyone confirm this??? Would be a huge inclusion if true.

worst coach Mark Athorn
Richard Dow from S/Hill and Brett Jardine Kerang would be my enforcers.
Brendan Shepherd would be the most exciting player (never know what to expect out of him)
Arentz would be the best goal kicker
Wes Lewis:best coach
fastest player: Jay Laursen Koondrook Barham
Worst Coach: Too many!!

Go Cohuna said:
I think he will definetely go back and coach, is it true that Parsons is supposed to be coaching swan hill.

Can anyone tell me with any authority that cal beasy will coach swan hill next year? would be interesting to know as he would have the potential to take them that next step.

Indeed I do....might have one of you too if you're not careful....

Something like

Luke Bennett v
mcneesd-s.jpg

:thumbsu: Jarrod Arentz sends his love too :thumbsu:

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH its going to be messy.:eek:

Peter Scunger Doyle retired from the Cohuna Kangas on Saturday after their win. Great footballer, extremly good career and even better bloke. Pity he wont be playing next year as a lot of the local talent from a few years back are returning.. no one liked to see the mighty kangas struggle, have been such a power house since entering the swan hill biased base league, expect big things as talks of names such as Bartram brothers, andersons, eastons and the likes all return... maybe a few holdstocks to come aswell.. Big talks of a huge 2007 for the Kangas, should be amazing!

Roo girl said:
Peter Scunger Doyle retired from the Cohuna Kangas on Saturday after their win. Great footballer, extremly good career and even better bloke. Pity he wont be playing next year as a lot of the local talent from a few years back are returning.. no one liked to see the mighty kangas struggle, have been such a power house since entering the swan hill biased base league, expect big things as talks of names such as Bartram brothers, andersons, eastons and the likes all return... maybe a few holdstocks to come aswell.. Big talks of a huge 2007 for the Kangas, should be amazing!

what more do you want??

shouldn't you be on another leagues tread telling them how good you guys will be.

Roo girl said:
have been such a power house since entering the swan hill biased base league

Powerhouse? You've got to be joking. Not much senior silverware in the cabinet at Cohuna since it joined the CMFL. And please don't use the 'swan hill biased league' as an excuse, for not having any silverware. That has nothing to do with the big stage in September.

CLIFTON WANNABE said:
Speaking to a good source in Bendigo that Brendan Shepherd has been OK since round 15 and kept in cotton wool till this Sunday where he will play off the bench. Can anyone confirm this??? Would be a huge inclusion if true.

This rumor has certainly gained ground in Kerang, as reports that the big man is set to play on Sunday in the elimination final at Tyntynder, is all that the Kerang folk are talkin about. Cannot confirm or deny these rumors at this stage, but if he does play, look out.

LENNY69 said:
This rumor has certainly gained ground in Kerang, as reports that the big man is set to play on Sunday in the elimination final at Tyntynder, is all that the Kerang folk are talkin about. Cannot confirm or deny these rumors at this stage, but if he does play, look out.

look out for what? he is certainly a match winner with some fitness behind his belt! if he has found some fitness since he played last then maybe look out! other wise he will be blowing all day as he was before he was injured!
great plyer! don't get me wrong!

On the topic of sundays game, from a reliable hospital source, Holt has had scans and what was first thought to have kept him out for a long stint, he is now said to be a 50/50 chance of lining up on sunday after his scans where all but clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back