Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever thought what it would be like to have mates roota. Rip that pole out of your a s s and beat yourself over the head with it di ck head..

Now now come on.. Iam Luke Bennet and i can happily say im not approaching football clubs for money just people to listen to me tell them how good i am!! Is that so much to ask? I can also happily tell u that im willing to supply the club i come to with one Goal Post, Heres the catch on getting me too play.. The club has to pay for the surgery to have the pole removed from my Arse!!! Call Me...:thumbsu:

Do all CMFL clubs get sick of district leagues throwing big money at good honest dept players iknow they only get incetives and you cant blame them for taking the money but itjust pisses me off

what is the average clubs would have spent on players last year heresmy guess on were they finished bal 200000,ker 125k,MENANG with little t 120k tyn 65k, swan 85k ,lalb90k,pigsville75k,boga70k,cowuna80k,raid60k ,nyah50k,woor95.

Do all CMFL clubs get sick of district leagues throwing big money at good honest dept players iknow they only get incetives and you cant blame them for taking the money but itjust pisses me off

It works both ways Busta because the major league Clubs quite often get the best players coming in from the minor leagues to try their luck at the higher level.

all that includes coaches ,incentives ,apart from tyntynder roughly what you spent is were u finished thats a worrying trend for our league,the playing field is not level it only mean bottom sides have to bide there time because the wheel will always turn it just needs more money to help it spin faster

It works both ways Busta because the major league Clubs quite often get the best players coming in from the minor leagues to try their luck at the higher level.
but those good district players are already getting paid well and costs you to much to get them inand its arisk because you dont know weather there up to it

what is the average clubs would have spent on players last year heresmy guess on were they finished bal 200000,ker 125k,MENANG with little t 120k tyn 65k, swan 85k ,lalb90k,pigsville75k,boga70k,cowuna80k,raid60k ,nyah50k,woor95.

Great topic Busta the money dusta. My little guess here though is that you are a Tyntynder supporter. Am I right?
The only reason I say this is because I think that Tyntynder would spend twice that easy with the players they have on their mud paddock.
I think the best thing the dogs do, is keep it nice and quiet in regards to who they are paying and for how much. No one knows = little money spent.
Just a thought.

Don't be gutless now Roota.. Name these terrible blokes.. U are making it quite clear that u aren't playing in this league next year, so who are u playing for and I hope your not chasing money?:confused:

Hang on, hang on, you cats are all pushing in, wait your turn Right Angles, i'm still waiting for the list of all the blokes i've upset with scathing attacks. As i tell the kids at school when i'm not snoozing under my desk, be patient and wait your turn little grass hoppers:D

but those good district players are already getting paid well and costs you to much to get them inand its arisk because you dont know weather there up to it

This is sometimes true, but often the good district players are playing for their home clubs so may not be getting the $$ that they may be worth. And while some players come in from these leagues and dont cut it. The ones who get the bigger dollars are normally very good players who have been standouts in the district leagues, and would be pretty servicable in the CMFL and earn their money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great topic Busta the money dusta. My little guess here though is that you are a Tyntynder supporter. Am I right?
The only reason I say this is because I think that Tyntynder would spend twice that easy with the players they have on their mud paddock.
I think the best thing the dogs do, is keep it nice and quiet in regards to who they are paying and for how much. No one knows = little money spent.
Just a thought.

guus a penny for your thoughts. do you know this because you have been offered money from the dogs or is this heresay or presumption? busta reckons 65k which could be a little leniant (and i mean very little) but you saying we spend 130k is an attrocity. considering we now have less supporters than swan hill i don't know where you would think we could come up with 130k a year. 130k a year divided by 18 games equals $7,222.22 per week divided by 22 players each week equals an average of $328.28 for every player that takes the field for the dogs week in week out. what was in your coco pops this morning. maybe you should actually do figures before you make statements

My estimates of the 2006 finalists- Balranald $250-280K, Kerang $200K, TooleyManang $180K, Swan Hill $70K, Tyntynder $70K. My mail is these figures are very close to the mark.

My estimates of the 2006 finalists- Balranald $250-280K, Kerang $200K, TooleyManang $180K, Swan Hill $70K, Tyntynder $70K. My mail is these figures are very close to the mark.

If you think that is close ,as the 3AW boys say to Carolyn Wilson Name your source and we will all be able to make a judgment on how close they really are.If their right Jocks a rich man.

Just a thought.
No not a doggy ,but am jelous how they sneak under the radar , very good17 to 23 year olds throw in 5 KELLYS and a carroll and there always not far off the mark had abit of throat trouble in finals of late ie CHOKING

Who is the best players in the comp mine is arentz how he didnt win the medal is lost on me anyone who kicks 8 goals a game consistantly finishes with 150 sometimes he kicked 9 or10 out of 15 and never got the 3. Has 2 opponents most of time plus a ruckmen dropping back did. he win his club b&f

my mail tells me kerang spent under 100k in 2006. Care to back that up ed?

you must have shocking postal service snooper. i believe it would be finacially near impossible to win a flag in the CMFL without spending 100k or more
Kerang spent well under 100k people. Look at the side. How many young local kids played in that g/final squad. the club walked away with $$ in the bank.No problem. ED???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back