Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would enlighten all you CMFL Bigfooty lovers of a post from the Bendigo FL thread from one of our favourites, Roota #6.:)

"heck off back to Tooleybuc Cullen. Have i spoken about myself on here at all you weak prick. How ahbout you and all your c o c k head Tooleybuc mates just concentrate on not choking again this year and all of us on this thread will worry about who's going to win the flag down here.

As for exposing who i am, too late idiot, most of the guys here alrady know so, how bout you give it a rest :thumbsdown:"

Good on ya Roota:thumbsu: , keep proving all of us on here right mate. Where is all that Aggression when u enter the Footy ground???

Big Bull Cullen wouldn't know how to turn a computer on let alone find this website.. But he would be very interested with your comments about him, but somehow I think he might get told from a few of his c o c khead teammates anyway..:mad: :mad:

How about you post what it was in response to Kelvin. Another personal attack on myself for no reason. I had posted some information on the Bendigo thread which, if you go back and have a read of recent posts has proved to be spot on. How bout you focus on whatever it is you do and stop worrying bout what i am doing

it's been the Ed and Glovey show for a good while, bring on the Kelvin Vs Roota..bing bing round one...[/quote

Got a bit to much on my plate wannos, no lasagne though:thumbsdown::D

As for the latex product I've got a feeling he is enjoying this as much as the rest of us.

How about you post what it was in response to Kelvin. Another personal attack on myself for no reason. I had posted some information on the Bendigo thread which, if you go back and have a read of recent posts has proved to be spot on. How bout you focus on whatever it is you do and stop worrying bout what i am doing[/quote

it must be love ROOTA!!

Ed, manyone down at kerang training the house down, who should we be watching next year

Just trying to fly under the radar whatsit. Our last run b4 chrissy is going to be a 20/20 game. Might have to get Roota as a Johnny Knoxville type ringer for my side to get us over the line.

Just trying to fly under the radar whatsit. Our last run b4 chrissy is going to be a 20/20 game. Might have to get Roota as a Johnny Knoxville type ringer for my side to get us over the line.

20/20 game Ed, hope you don't bowl, cos there could well be a world record score on the cards. You do still bowl with the wrong arm looking behind you, don't ya?

hey ed is it true that the kerang boys down there have been eating the weights at a new gym in town? could be interesting to see if the hunger and hurt from september mixed in with a gym that they havn't had access to introduces a harder style of game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey ed is it true that the kerang boys down there have been eating the weights at a new gym in town? could be interesting to see if the hunger and hurt from september mixed in with a gym that they havn't had access to introduces a harder style of game.

Lifting heavy things will only make mirror time harder to get for some of our boys......... and 'BIG' Ed to.:D

Gidday Gents, See on the BFL thread that they say Shannon Millward is susposed to be coaching Kangaroo Flat. Any truth you reckon? Was getting big $$ offers from clubs up this way, he was on the Roos hitlist.

Gidday Gents, See on the BFL thread that they say Shannon Millward is susposed to be coaching Kangaroo Flat. Any truth you reckon? Was getting big $$ offers from clubs up this way, he was on the Roos hitlist.
interesting, thought he was heading to Eaglehawk

How about you post what it was in response to Kelvin. Another personal attack on myself for no reason. I had posted some information on the Bendigo thread which, if you go back and have a read of recent posts has proved to be spot on. How bout you focus on whatever it is you do and stop worrying bout what i am doing

Cant we give poor roota a break the man is the jason akermanis of the central murray, cant see eye to eye with the coach, is the human headline of big footy, and at the moment is clubless, all the man wants is a fresh start to showcase that prodigeous left foot of his

Cant we give poor roota a break the man is the jason akermanis of the central murray, cant see eye to eye with the coach, is the human headline of big footy, and at the moment is clubless, all the man wants is a fresh start to showcase that prodigeous left foot of his

Big chance for Roota to prove himself .Save his club and coach them as well and prove the the Master coach was wrong.By the way how come such a terrible coach can coach the poineers squad.

Masters is not a bad type, he does have strange tendoncies as coach but he means well and can get the best out of young talents. He does well at Pioneers, trains the lads hard but also take note, he is only doing what Bendigo tell him.

From what I hear, Tyntynder will be the early favourites, hopefully they can keep the form all the way through the season this time. Expect Balranald to struggle, recruits not as easy to come by now that other clubs are forking out big dollars. Tooleyuc will obviously pose a significant threat but if Brown does not end up there they are considerably lighter in the middle with Thompson's ageing legs needing to do a power of work.
My predictions:
Tyntynder
Tooleybuc
Kerang
Balranald
Woorinen- They have talked the talk as usual but I have seen some recruits first hand so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt

From what I hear, Tyntynder will be the early favourites, hopefully they can keep the form all the way through the season this time. Expect Balranald to struggle, recruits not as easy to come by now that other clubs are forking out big dollars. Tooleyuc will obviously pose a significant threat but if Brown does not end up there they are considerably lighter in the middle with Thompson's ageing legs needing to do a power of work.
My predictions:
Tyntynder
Tooleybuc
Kerang
Balranald
Woorinen- They have talked the talk as usual but I have seen some recruits first hand so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt

there is talk of you yourself going to woorinen, josh as their second ruckman... im guessing you're opting to stay at the dogs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back