Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
think you could safely say that woora won't be any near it.... think it will be just swan hill and L/G fighting for it.
Woora haven't picked up many and going by last year they will need to pick up a fair few to chase september action

Joey Davies very stiff to miss out on pios had a fantastic year last year for the saints... personally i thought he would be a shoe in!

The Central Murray boys are doing alright down in Melbourne in the Under 15 Championship as we speak. Won their first 2 games. The team that was picked was very good, I wasn't good enough to get in. We have some big boys.

can anyone give me some information on Todd Beasey? he has signed up with woomelang lascelles and i was wondering if he was ne good?

can anyone give me some information on Todd Beasey? he has signed up with woomelang lascelles and i was wondering if he was ne good?

What a recruiting coup that is ,just the player you need to shut down sonny lindsayshuold be able to hold Sonny to at least 20 goals

think you could safely say that woora won't be any near it.... think it will be just swan hill and L/G fighting for it.
Woora haven't picked up many and going by last year they will need to pick up a fair few to chase september action

Without Todd no hope at all:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i asked about a week ago for info on a booker who played up there last year and why he left sth mildura. any response on tht>?

Booker played for Balranald last season, the money would have been better there than Sth Mildura. He started the season off well but his game slipped when he moved from Mildura to Melbourne. Maybe the travelling didn't agree with him, his first 1/2 dozen games were good but definately not the superstar that the Balranald Supporters were expecting.

looks like lalbert are up s*#t creek. do they have anyone at all?

i would not say up **** creek. Great bunch of young kids and blokes that want to play football for the club and jumper and not for money, not many clubs have that anymore. Its going to be a tough year but we will get through it retain our current players and build on it for the future years, verbeek is in great control moulding for a promising future. I wont lie its going to take time but we will come out on top.quote me on that.

i would not say up **** creek. Great bunch of young kids and blokes that want to play football for the club and jumper and not for money, not many clubs have that anymore. Its going to be a tough year but we will get through it retain our current players and build on it for the future years, verbeek is in great control moulding for a promising future. I wont lie its going to take time but we will come out on top.quote me on that.

Hey Fooz, word is that Lalbert won't be able to field a reserves team? can you confirm or deny this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back