Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

BT a complete fool…the umpire is being proactive telling Maynard not to block which is excellent man management (and at the end of the day a significant part of the game is man management) and the twit is saying he has no right to say that - turn up any week to a well umpired game and you’ll get plenty of instructions

Come back Bruce.

Would've thought accuracy was fairly important in commentary but guess not as long as you can sound like a demented foghorn, come up with player nicknames like The Horny One and conduct awkward post match player interviews.

BT: “This will be deliberate.”
“It has to be deliberate out of bounds.”

Ump: “Throw it in” (as there was not one but 2 Collingwood players in the area ffs)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all the criticism of these clowns, at least we can all now be thankful to know that that Gryan Miers has a "funky kicking style". Without being told repeatedly, how could any of us realised?

BT: “This will be deliberate.”
“It has to be deliberate out of bounds.”

Ump: “Throw it in” (as there was not one but 2 Collingwood players in the area ffs)

I honestly don't get the hate for Russell, I think he's fine and much better than any members of the car crash club on 7.
Yeah, i’m with you there. To me, he’s ok.
BT is just putrid though. The play-by-play commentary is bad enough, but Roaming Brian? What kind of halfwit enjoys that trash?

watching the demons vs dockers game and ****wits crapping on about Alex Pierce's protective arm sleeve and it needing to be skin toned or he'd face a fine.

Cody Weightman has been wearing a white arm sleeve for weeks now.

Hour later they pipe up again to clarify that it can be skin toned or match the team colours...which surprise, surprise it does.

watching the demons vs dockers game and ****wits crapping on about Alex Pierce's protective arm sleeve and it needing to be skin toned or he'd face a fine.

Cody Weightman has been wearing a white arm sleeve for weeks now.

Hour later they pipe up again to clarify that it can be skin toned or match the team colours...which surprise, surprise it does.
Getting a niche and rarely required rule wrong, and then correcting it later, isn't a serious issue.

Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back