Speculation Chad Warner [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

It's part of the reason Pickett is so much better with Bolton. Bolton and Chad are very similar IMO and play a decent enough split of forward/mid. Pickett would be like 600-700k cheaper and fill the exact position we need.

Given Bolton is a given, Pickett is better for us if possible over Warner and even that must be tight cap wise.
id be targeting a meat and potatoes mid like drew or dunkley over warner.

somebody who will let serong + young shine and round out the mid mix well with brayshaw.

be a lot cheaper than warner too.

id be targeting a meat and potatoes mid like drew or dunkley over warner.

somebody who will let serong + young shine and round out the mid mix well with brayshaw.

be a lot cheaper than warner too.
I think the club is banking on Erasmus or O'Driscoll for that but I agree, I would have been very very keen on Peatling or Kennedy. Perfect for thay role and certainly cheaper...

I think the club is banking on Erasmus or O'Driscoll for that but I agree, I would have been very very keen on Peatling or Kennedy. Perfect for thay role and certainly cheaper...
erasmus looks far too slow both in terms of pace and decision making to me. i dont think he makes it. maybe johnson could be turned into that player?

peatling would be a terrific acquisition in that mould.

erasmus looks far too slow both in terms of pace and decision making to me. i dont think he makes it. maybe johnson could be turned into that player?

peatling would be a terrific acquisition in that mould.
100% fair on Erasmus. He's gotten a lot better in those areas at WAFL but I've had the same doubts. Still, he's basically the best player at WAFL level and only 20. Could figure it out as the support guy. Johnson is another good shout. Best games were generally when he could take Fyfes role last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Chad Warner [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back