Competition Challenge for Ant Bear

Remove this Banner Ad

The best players always attract the most hate, look at LeBron James. Greatest of All Time but still people manage to find a reason to hate on him. I’m not sure why the opposition is so invested in the Swamprats lineup but here we are, kind of sad really (#rentfree)
AB, I know you’re a great of the game and the best skipper I’ve played under. Play whatever position you want as far as I’m concerned, lord knows you deserve it.

The best players always attract the most hate, look at LeBron James. Greatest of All Time but still people manage to find a reason to hate on him. I’m not sure why the opposition is so invested in the Swamprats lineup but here we are, kind of sad really (#rentfree)
AB, I know you’re a great of the game and the best skipper I’ve played under. Play whatever position you want as far as I’m concerned, lord knows you deserve it.
Who said anything about the Swamprats?

You're also missing the point. The point isn't that he doesn't deserve a prime position, because he does.

The point is he's played as a midfielder for 7 or 8 seasons now and in such an active club it's kind of disappointing no one else has been given the opportunities he's had for so long.

Why don't you marry him?

Who said anything about the Swamprats?
Because you’re talking about where AB (a Swamprats player) should play
You're also missing the point. The point isn't that he doesn't deserve a prime position, because he does.

The point is he's played as a midfielder for 7 or 8 seasons now and in such an active club it's kind of disappointing no one else has been given the opportunities he's had for so long.
Maybe because I’m not overly active, but I don’t see an issue with an active poster who puts in a lot of work as skipper playing in that prime position for a long time. This isn’t RL where his body is deteriorating and he’s wasting a spot, he’s contributing very well to the team and the league.
Why don't you marry him?
Because I’m not gay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say it if he played at the Royals or any other club.
But he doesn’t play for them, but if we pretend that’s true the AB/Swamprats character assasination lives on with all of the replies here.

Well, the message that I'm getting from this thread is that I should take AB's role

But he doesn’t play for them, but if we pretend that’s true the AB/Swamprats character assasination lives on with all of the replies here.
Who cares about the replies? This is my thread and my challenge. This thread is directed at Ant Bear, not you or the other Swamprats.

That was the most 12 year old response to a 12 year old insult that I've ever seen.
Not far from my age tbf :D
I’m hammered from footy training, that’s the best I can come up with though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Challenge for Ant Bear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back