Competition Challenge for Ant Bear

Remove this Banner Ad

This is really turning into a classic ant bear thread.

Weak response on page 1.

Everyone calls out weak response.

No namers from the rats come out to defend captain while he hides and does nothing.

If any swamprats are feeling disenfranchised at the swamprats know that the gumbies captain would never be this weak.

f any swamprats are feeling disenfranchised at the swamprats know that the gumbies captain would never be this weak.
What are you offering?

Because you’re talking about where AB (a Swamprats player) should play

Maybe because I’m not overly active, but I don’t see an issue with an active poster who puts in a lot of work as skipper playing in that prime position for a long time. This isn’t RL where his body is deteriorating and he’s wasting a spot, he’s contributing very well to the team and the league.

Because I’m not gay

You could learn.

That was the most 12 year old response to a 12 year old insult that I've ever seen.
You would know, being 12 years old and all.
Nah. Me and my agent are in talks to change my persona in to a rubbish spammer or an inactive flog in a new effort to attain All-SFA status.
Just join the committee so you can pick the team yourself.

If any swamprats are feeling disenfranchised at the swamprats know that the gumbies captain would never be this weak.
PowerlessDapperBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. Me and my agent are in talks to change my persona in to a rubbish spammer or an inactive flog in a new effort to attain All-SFA status.

I'm confused, are you saying you didn't make this season's All SFA team? Hmmm, I thought you featured very prominently in discussions.

You know who didn't feature heavily in discussions besides naming themselves but somehow made the final team?

BRAB I'll give you first guess.

I'm confused, are you saying you didn't make this season's All SFA team? Hmmm, I thought you featured very prominently in discussions.

You know who didn't feature heavily in discussions besides naming themselves but somehow made the final team?

BRAB I'll give you first guess.

Please say Ant Bear

Please don't derail my thread
I humbly apologise. Let me get it back on track. Far Kern what are you plans with Ant Bear next season? Are you the type of captain to be dictated to by players? Does Ant Bear even have a defensive side to his game? What is for breakfast?

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Challenge for Ant Bear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back