Competition Challenge for Ant Bear

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Ant Bear.

It's me, Loonerty.
Congratulations on your second Mobbs Medal. I have zero Mobbs medals. This is largely due to me not playing in either rover position.

I started this season as the East Side Hawks captain and played myself at full back, the least glamorous position in qooty, so that my teammates could enjoy the season in more exciting positions.

You've been captain of the Swamprats for a good few seasons. When was the last time you didn't name yourself in the followers? I don't think it's happened in the 3 seasons you've been captain. And even then, before that when our gone but not forgotten ParxBoy was captain, you were still in the followers (ruck for one season). And before THAT, when spookism was captain you were in the followers for season 21, and before that you were still in midfield.

If the Swamprats are truly the second best posting side in the league, surely there won't be an issue that you're giving a spot to a player who doesn't deserve it, right?

So that's my challenge. Play in the back pocket for the entirety of Season 27. Reward your teammates. You've been a midfielder for at least four years, not seasons, at this point. Time to be selfless.

Oh and don't bring up helping other captains when they've got team sheet issues showing that you are selfless as a reason for you to squib the challenge. It became clear to me why you're so keen to do that last season.

Thanks
Loonerty

Hello Ant Bear.

It's me, Loonerty.
Congratulations on your second Mobbs Medal. I have zero Mobbs medals. This is largely due to me not playing in either rover position.

I started this season as the East Side Hawks captain and played myself at full back, the least glamorous position in qooty, so that my teammates could enjoy the season in more exciting positions.

You've been captain of the Swamprats for a good few seasons. When was the last time you didn't name yourself in the followers? I don't think it's happened in the 3 seasons you've been captain. And even then, before that when our gone but not forgotten ParxBoy was captain, you were still in the followers (ruck for one season). And before THAT, when spookism was captain you were in the followers for season 21, and before that you were still in midfield.

If the Swamprats are truly the second best posting side in the league, surely there won't be an issue that you're giving a spot to a player who doesn't deserve it, right?

So that's my challenge. Play in the back pocket for the entirety of Season 27. Reward your teammates. You've been a midfielder for at least four years, not seasons, at this point. Time to be selfless.

Oh and don't bring up helping other captains when they've got team sheet issues showing that you are selfless as a reason for you to squib the challenge. It became clear to me why you're so keen to do that last season.

Thanks
Loonerty

Bang on

Any flog can be covered in glory in a gun spot

Great thread Loonerty

Can’t believe I didn’t bring this up in my narcissists thread.

Is Ant Bear the only captain in the league who hasn’t put himself in a less favourable position to give others a go?

SwampBRABs are a very active team with many active posters he could give a go, so he can’t use lack of active posters as an excuse.

Great thread Loonerty

Can’t believe I didn’t bring this up in my narcissists thread.

Is Ant Bear the only captain in the league who hasn’t put himself in a less favourable position to give others a go?

SwampBRABs are a very active team with many active posters he could give a go, so he can’t use lack of active posters as an excuse.

I brought it up in there when I said he's never seen the outside of the centre square on a team sheet AND THIS INCLUDES charity matches which truly saddens me as they don't call him Ant "Good For A Fiver" Bear for nothing.

Mr Handsome has gone from being a stone cold bully in the sluts pm to being a stone cold mutha ****ing bully in the sweet FA.

Your ice junkie nanna would be proud

Hello Ant Bear.

It's me, Loonerty.

Thanks
Loonerty
522x9hu.gif

Oh right Ant Bear isn’t captain next season. He has gone his entire captaincy not giving one thought to fellow team mates.
Legitimately stunned he's giving up captaincy.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for a reply from Ant Bear.

It may be in like 12 hours as he once told me he works during the day and is active at night, but when it comes, boy it'll be a post of such high quality that no one will see it coming.

Interesting points Loonerty

For future reference I would also note that Agent93 has played RR for the entirety of his captaincy.
Look judging by league standards I've got at least 120 games left in the position.

Hello Ant Bear.

It's me, Loonerty.

Thanks
Loonerty
Hi Loonerty,

I'll play wherever I'm named next season. As we have a policy of rewarding contributions, I would expect it won't be back pocket.

Bye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Challenge for Ant Bear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back