Preview Changes and pre-match discussion vs West Coast, Sunday 10 August 4:40 (Patersons)

Remove this Banner Ad

In relation to Young, if we were a great side with a great midfield, like we were 3-4 years ago, we could use him, because he is an outside player who plays well when the team is firing. BUt we aren't that team anymore, and we have no use for him. He is just taking up a spot Seedsman could have. Is not the kind of guy you want in the trenches when you are up against it. I'm sure given 3-4 more games, when we're under the pump, and others will see it too. Is not the kind of "follow me" guy, but the "oh shit I have the ball and there is pressure around...here you have it" kind of guy.
Seedsman is in average form at best. Young is miles ahead of him at the moment, and probably will be until next year when the Seed gets his fitness back.

He went red on my dream team and then i check the AFL LIVE app and he is named as an emergency

His orange n my dream team and on the bench on my AFL app.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to have Ben Kennedy back in the side.

However, if he starts as sub I'll spew. Give the kid optimum game time.

Luke Ball would have been a nice in to have. Clinton Young would want to play a good game because he has been poor for some time now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre-match discussion vs West Coast, Sunday 10 August 4:40 (Patersons)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back