Unofficial Preview Changes for Grand Final - West Coast v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

A chance to be the last sub of all time. October glory. Peerless legacy.

10 jubilant minutes into the 3rd.

Masto.

Masten to be sub. Will provide great run when players are tired in the last. Rosa and Hutchings both can tag Mitchell if his influence looks too big.

Selwood no chance to play.

Those harping on about Darlings pressure and keeping Gibson honest clearly have never played football.

"Takes Gibson out of the game.... Still does his job.... Locks down their defense with his pressure..... Keeps Gibson honest...."

He was on Stratton FFS. Gibson was on Josh Hill and kept zoning off him, from memory. He'll be on Stratton again this week because that worked for Hawthorn last time.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-09-12/player-ratings-hawthorn even that backs it up.

You look sexy when ur mad!;)

Those harping on about Darlings pressure and keeping Gibson honest clearly have never played football.

"Takes Gibson out of the game.... Still does his job.... Locks down their defense with his pressure..... Keeps Gibson honest...."

He was on Stratton FFS. Gibson was on Josh Hill and kept zoning off him, from memory. He'll be on Stratton again this week because that worked for Hawthorn last time.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-09-12/player-ratings-hawthorn even that backs it up.
Yes it worked really well, except for Gibson peeling of hill and letting him kick 5?

Hill is the sort of player that can carve up if given room so very dangerous to play a player that likes to zone off like Gibson. Fortunately part of the reason we are so good is you can leave any of our forwards loose otherwise they'll hurt you.

Yes it worked really well, except for Gibson peeling of hill and letting him kick 5?

Hill is the sort of player that can carve up if given room so very dangerous to play a player that likes to zone off like Gibson. Fortunately part of the reason we are so good is you can leave any of our forwards loose otherwise they'll hurt you.

Hill kicked 3.... and they were all very good opportunist goals, he rarely had time and space to do as he pleased.

So yes, i'm fairly certain Hawthorn would be content with keeping Darling to one goal with Stratton and allowing Gibson to peel off as 3rd man up again.

I'm no Simmo, but...

it seems to me that Rosa will be the man in green. Can run out a full game if needed early, or can impact with pace if subbed on late in the 3rd/early in the 4th. And besides, it's a toss up between Rosa and 2 or 3 others, so why change it from last week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hutchings played as sub a couple of times earlier in the season. Notwithstanding his great game against Hawthorn, he could be a possible candidate.
Yeah could be next in line. I think he could be important though. Not tagging just a tough accountable role and help Priddis out with clearances. Could just come down to matchups. I'm still scratching my head, I'll leave this one up to the coaches;)lol

I just secured my ticket. Now I'm super pumped. I'm going to the Grand Final

81759.jpg

September definitely has been "post other peoples avatars as a reply" month for you, hasn't it?

I'll do it any time the avvy applies to the post.

With my logic anyway

Anyone know what time we fly out???

Check your email. Airline will always send you an itinerary.

Or if another person in your flying party booked the fights, ask them to forward it to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes for Grand Final - West Coast v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back