Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 10 vs. Port Adelaide, MCG Sun 23/05 @ 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee whiz, a lot of players who weren't good this week

In: Cox, Roughead, Sier
Out: C.Brown, O.Henry, T.Brown

Opting to stick with Wilson for another week and give Murphy one through the reserves. One game isn't enough to judge someone. Keane can remain as well as he would probably be stronger as a 3rd tall. Give the Brown boys a run in the reserve as development, same goes for Henry. I'd wait on Bianco and let him get more games of experience in the VFL, same goes for Macrae. We need to try the Cox/Cameron combo again as it stretches the opposition defence. I would only play Pendles, Crisp, Daicos & Sier through the guts, no one else. Sidebottom to spend the whole game forward.

B. M.Keane/J.Roughead/B.Maynard
HB. I.Quaynor/D.Moore/J.Noble
R. B.Grundy/S.Pendlebury/J.Daicos
C. W.Hoskin-Elliott/J.Crisp/C.Mayne
HF. B.Mihocek/D.Cameron/J.De Goey
F. B.McCreery/M.Cox/S.Sidebottom
int. T.Wilson/B.Sier/C.Poulter/J.Thomas
I look at that team and I begin to think more than ever that Bucks might be the problem. That is not a shocking line up.

I look at that team and I begin to think more than ever that Bucks might be the problem. That is not a shocking line up.
The midfield is severely weak and just too many C & D grade players and a real lack of B and A players.

We are bottom 3...we can’t be dropping young players after one or two games.
They should be given blocks of games.

Senior players are the ones where we are being let down
I think playing kids when they aren’t performing can be detrimental to their development. He’s not up to the level, and should go back to the twos to put a good block of games together. Needless to say the way we play is not good for any forward.

He’s had a taste at AFL level and should now know what to work to and what needs improving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out Callum Brown , Callum Brown Callum Brown, Tyler Brown, Henry

In None of the above, Henry has time on his side, not ready yet .

There’ll be a lot of talk about how we’re at loggerheads over the jumper issue, but really it’s a non-event, and a single home and away football game doesn’t change over a century of history. Port Adelaide were second banana coming into the AFL, and we already had the black and white stripes.

Having said all that, the Power will win this one by about 6 goals.

There’ll be a lot of talk about how we’re at loggerheads over the jumper issue, but really it’s a non-event, and a single home and away football game doesn’t change over a century of history. Port Adelaide were second banana coming into the AFL, and we already had the black and white stripes.

Having said all that, the Power will win this one by about 6 goals.

6 goals be a Good Result I reckon

Hate Port with a passion, but I gotta say, I admire how loud their supporters are. Reckon we’ve lost some mongrel in our crowds 😡

We'll be lucky to kick 6 goals

I think we'll be absolutely monstered.

Our midfield is small and we lack pace and endurance, while their midfield is full of bulls and they are stacked with pace and endurance.

They are the worst match up for us, not to mention that they are the best side in the comp. I think this could get ugly.

Hate Port with a passion, but I gotta say, I admire how loud their supporters are. Reckon we’ve lost some mongrel in our crowds 😡

Well goes with how Crap we are Playing.

We will Struggle to get 25k next Saturday Afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back