Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 17 vs. Richmond, MCG Sunday 11/07 @ 4:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread closing.

Okay everyone, take game comments here, thanks

OUT Cox Madgen Daicos (if injured)
IN Ginnivan Wilson Sier

Reward VFL form with promotions.

With Cox, Mihochek and Cameron/Grundy up forward, we’re just too tall in attack and completely hopeless when the ball hits the ground with McCreery out. Ginnivan is an absolute must in for next week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sier for Cox

Macrae into the 22 for Daicos (finger)

Knowing our luck Pendles probably broke a finger with 12 minutes left too 🤪 played out the game fine, though. Don't worry!
Looked like Pendlebury had hurt his finger much earlier in the game and played through it

Out - Cox Sidebottom Thomas Mayne
In - Sire Ginnevan Wilson Kelly

Time we stop playing the players that have no bearing on our future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How could we possibly drop Cox.
We are playing Richmond...
If we move the ball quickly like the last quarter then he has a place in the side.

We can actually beat Richmond.

I’d give Cox one more game and tell him it’s the ‘18 prelim. Looked much more dangerous when we moved it quicker in the last.

In: Keane, Ginnivan
Out: Murphy, Poulter

Still think we're a key defender short, Ginnivan is in good form, we needed a crumber today and he's plays on the edge, which could be handy against the tigs.

Murphy I just can't see a position for currently and it seems the coaches agree with roles in defence, on a wing and forward today. Poulter still looks like he needs a rest.

I'd like to pick Sier as his size is needed around the clearances, but with Macrae preferred as sub today it looks like he's the next mid in line.

Say what you like about Collingwood, but we do one thing really, really, really well.

Play teams back into form!

And make a handful of 3rd rate players from an opposing club look like A graders

In Sier Brown ( yep that’s right ) Keane

Out Poulter Madgen Noble Daicos ( if injured ) Grundy Mayne

We are playing 3 short

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Say what you like about Sier,but I think he should come in next week.We got badly beaten up in the midfield again today,and we obviously need another big bodied midfielder out there.He’s not perfect,I know,but he’s probably the only one playing in the VFL who would make a difference at the moment.Without Treloar,I feel that we’ve been down at least two midfielders this year.Our midfield is light not only on talent,but depth as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back