Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 17 vs. Richmond, MCG Sunday 11/07 @ 4:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread closing.

Okay everyone, take game comments here, thanks

And make a handful of 3rd rate players from an opposing club look like A graders

In Sier Brown ( yep that’s right ) Keane

Out Poulter Madgen Noble Daicos ( if injured ) Grundy Mayne

We are playing 3 short

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not against Brown coming in if he's playing in the guts.

Say what you like about Collingwood, but we do one thing really, really, really well.

Play teams back into form!
What do you mean? St Kilda pumped Richmond last week. They beat us by 9 points and didn't kick a goal in the last quarter yet we are a basket case and the future is bright for the saints.

No more 3 ruckmen. 3 ruckmen bad.
That wasnt the issue. During the period where we had Mihocek and Degoey as our main forwards the saints defenders completely suffocated us. Cox , Grundy and Cameron were all off today but I would stick with that format rather than try Kelly or God forbid, Henry.
the talls always give you a chance if you kick it long. Nothing more depressing than a bunch of six footers running around. Mcmahon looks like he'd break in two if you looked at him. He's not ready.

Out: Sidebottom, Madgen, Poulter, Murphy
In: Sier, Keane, Ginnivan, Tohill

Time to see a couple more of the kids I reckon to see if they can show something at the higher level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Madgen, Cox, thomas, daicos (injured), Sidebottom
In: Keane, Kelly, ginnivan, Macrae, sier,

It’s amazing how people are calling for Kelly to come in. He didn’t get near the ball in the VFL, he was terrible. Henry possibly and the 2 Irish lads would be my ins. Ginnavin has played well the last few weeks but not sure he’s ready. I’d rather Henry play out the year in the VFL but worth a try.

It’s a decision to be made, develop the kids in the VFL and play out the year with the current mob or throw underdeveloped players in the deep end. Either way at least tell the supporters.

No.
Cox will kick 5 and we will win by 28 points.
Hoping it’s the Sat night game.

We were trying to work out which timeslot it will be on the way home tonight. Best guess was 3:20pm on Saturday as no way would the AFL relegate Richmond to the 4:35pm slot on either Sat or Sunday. Prime free to air times on Fri & Sat nights will be out, as will 3:20 on Sunday. Leaves Sat afternoon, be it the early game or mid afternoon.

Without speculating on the injury to Daicos the outs are Poulter, Cox and Madgen. Keane is the best fit for Reiwoldt given how bare the cupboard is, Sier is who I would replace Poulter with and Henry for Cox.

It’s utterly pointless playing three talls if we move the ball like we did for the first three quarters and it’s impossible to predict how we’ll move the ball week to week. Might as well look to the future in that case.

We were trying to work out which timeslot it will be on the way home tonight. Best guess was 3:20pm on Saturday as no way would the AFL relegate Richmond to the 4:35pm slot on either Sat or Sunday. Prime free to air times on Fri & Sat nights will be out, as will 3:20 on Sunday. Leaves Sat afternoon, be it the early game or mid afternoon.

Saturday arvo is apparently Carlton vs Geelong at the G.

We will be 3.20pm Sunday.

“Geelong coach Chris Scott has said he is planning for the Cats to play Carlton at the MCG on Saturday, while a battle between arch rivals Richmond and Collingwood at the MCG is likely to be played on Sunday.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back