Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 21 vs. Melbourne, Fri 05/08, 7:50pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA HA CLASSIC!
i bet professor Gawn will give him a stern talking to, "don't fire

If all the dumb things you can do to fire up your opposition, publicly sledging them the day before the game is right up there at the top of the list.

Thanks Ed. Clearly Tom got the brains of the two boys.
All good, can't wait for the boys to get the might ducks chant going after we win tomorrow

Pressure is all on Melbourne this week. I'd be surprised if they didn't come out firing & bring their best game. Despite the rhetoric they know we are shaping to be a contender & will want to snuff that out.

The loss of Adams hurts our chances because he's our version of Viney and like Viney he sets the example of unflinching football that can inspire his teammates to follow.

Melbourne really have no excuses tomorrow night, outside of McDonald they have a healthy list with no others missing from their best 22.

All the pressure and expectation is on them, they deserve to be favourites and if they're back in Premiership winning form like the media are suggesting should end our 10 game winning streak comfortably.

Over to you Ed.

The loss of Adams hurts our chances because he's our version of Viney and like Viney he sets the example of unflinching football that can inspire his teammates to follow.

Melbourne really have no excuses tomorrow night, outside of McDonald they have a healthy list with no others missing from their best 22.

All the pressure and expectation is on them, they deserve to be favourites and if they're back in Premiership winning form like the media are suggesting should end our 10 game winning streak comfortably.

Over to you Ed.
Hmmm back to their winning form by beating a team that didn't actually turn up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Embarrassing question. What does "all duck and no dinner" actually mean?
Edit: I think the correct saying is actually "all duck OR no dinner".

All or nothing.

Arrogant chirper is basically saying we can only play one way, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Hence the added comment of one trick pony.

All or nothing.

Arrogant chirper is basically saying we can only play one way, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Hence the added comment of one trick pony.
I would argue that it works a lot of the time. Like against Melbourne this year when we won by 4 goals

Pressure is all on Melbourne this week. I'd be surprised if they didn't come out firing & bring their best game. Despite the rhetoric they know we are shaping to be a contender & will want to snuff that out.

The thing is...they beat us?? so what?? This time of the year when the finals are coming.....they're scared and we've got nothing to lose...go for it every game we have left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back