Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 23 vs. Essendon - MCG, Sunday 22/08 @ 3:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's available? Might as well try a couple of things and players. I'd debut McInnes and see how Grundy and Lynch go in tandem.

In: Howe, McInnes, Wilson, Lynch

Last edited:

Does it really matter? 2020 post season & 2021 regular season have been catastrophic for our club. we are going to cop another belting & it’s not going to make any difference bringing anybody else in. Yes I’m done. :(

Just get McInnes in the team and then I don't care what we do. Season ended ages ago, give him a crack.
I think with Reef it hasn't been about where our season was at necessarily, just whether he was ready. We don't want him to have a Jack Watts moment after only just coming back from injury.

In: Howe, Noble, Lynch, Poulter

Out: Ruscoe, Murphy, Bianco, McCreey

I think Darcy Cameron should be turned into a KPD.

Just save us all the angst and embarrassment.
Forfiet.
Odd comment.

You know that won’t happen, so can only assume you are trying to be clever.
You failed.

We will obviously play the game, and may even have a chance of stopping Essendon making finals.

If you really do feel embarrassed, then don’t watch the game and don’t post on BF.

Here’s hoping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Ruscoe (inj), Mihocek (susp), Bianco

In: Howe, Kelly, McInnes

Maybe Rantall for Macrae, depending if he's getting a contract for next year. Poulter could use one last crack.
I think Poulter had enough of a run, time to hit the weights and track for next year.

Lynch in, should never have been dropped after his break out game against the Dees. You can drop Grundy for the final game.

Rantall no thanks.

Ruscoe is out, and should have been dropped anyway.

in Tohill, Lynch, Mcinnes

I think Poulter had enough of a run, time to hit the weights and track for next year.

Lynch in, should never have been dropped after his break out game against the Dees. You can drop Grundy for the final game.

Rantall no thanks.

Ruscoe is out, and should have been dropped anyway.

in Tohill, Lynch, Mcinnes

Definitely need another big down back so would be keen to see Tohill given another game. Yep for Lynch if Checkers is rubbed out but Reef hasn’t had games and didn’t show much when he did, wait for next season.

OUT: Ruscoe (inj.) - Mihocek (susp.) - Bianco - Murphy
IN: Howe - Johnson - McInnes - Noble

FB: Howe - Roughead - Maynard
HB: Noble - Madgen - Crisp
C: Daicos - De Goey - Hoskin-Elliott
HF: Elliott - Cameron - McCreery
FF: Ginnivan - Johnson - Henry
FOLL: Grundy - Adams - Sidebottom
INT: McInnes - Macrae - Mayne - Thomas
SUB: Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.