Game Day Round 22 vs. Sydney, SCG, 7:40pm Friday 09/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 points up with what, 10 minutes to go. Desite any umpiring, we just shoulad have won that game. i said to the Mrs at that stage if we kick one goal, we win. We didn't and we didn't. Sucks as it should have been such a good win.

We were playing against 26 even before the umpires decided to abolish the 50m rule.

Apparently insufficient intent is a thing even when it’s going out and you’re trying to keep it in, but the mark has been banished from Australian Rules as a concept.

Also, Blakey can just run into whoever he likes with the football in hand and it doesn’t matter if he gets tackled and drops it. He is playing to a different set of rules to everyone else.
That one against Cox in the last qtr was the funniest.
He was actually doing his best TO keep it in.JOKE

As much as i would like to blame the umpires. That was on coaches and players alone. Leading by 27 points 14 mins in you should never lose that.

Wasn’t the umpires fault that lipinski fumbles the ball. It wasn’t the umpires fault that we fail to man up all the ****ing time. It wasn’t the umpires fault that we panicked and shat our pants every time a Sydney player came at us. It wasn’t the umpires fault that we make a sub with 47 seconds to go. It wasn’t umpires fault that we got absolutely torn to shreds in the middle at every contest in the last.

Just poor from a group of players that had no composure in the end.

Now off the the ER to get my hand looked at, plus also in the market for a new coffee table!

We were playing against 26 even before the umpires decided to abolish the 50m rule.

Apparently insufficient intent is a thing even when it’s going out and you’re trying to keep it in, but the mark has been banished from Australian Rules as a concept.

Also, Blakey can just run into whoever he likes with the football in hand and it doesn’t matter if he gets tackled and drops it. He is playing to a different set of rules to everyone else.
Another week were the scumps change their interpretation of a rule, (deliberate) and we get screwed because we play on the Friday night.

As much as i would like to blame the umpires. That was on coaches and players alone. Leading by 27 points 14 mins in you should never lose that.

Wasn’t the umpires fault that opinion fumbles the ball. It wasn’t the umpires fault that we fail to man up all the ****ing time. It wasn’t the umpires fault that we panicked and shat our pants every time a Sydney player came at us. It wasn’t the umpires fault that we make a sub with 47 seconds to go. It wasn’t umpires fault that we got absolutely torn to shreds in the middle at every contest in the last.

Just poor from a group of players that had no composure in the end.

Now off the the ER to get my hand looked at, plus also in the market for a new coffee table!

We play slow ‘save the game’ football and stop scoring.

As if that cost us the game, the negative defensive final 10 minutes did.
The coach has been sensational for 3 years, that’s just a shit comment
As usual, we were out on our feet and being over run in the last quarter. We use the sub with 47 seconds left. 😂
I know you are one of the happy clapper posters but it's a bit rich even for you to defend that coaching gem!
The coach has been ordinary this year as has the team. If you want to live in the past go for it but don't try to tell me I can't call it as I see it after a woeful choke like that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This win by 3 points, lose by 3 points week after week is getting old and depressing. Seriously, why pick a sub and bring them in the last minute.

Game was lost in last quater when umpires gave Sydney 3 doubtful frees and did not pay 50 to McStay when his man was over the mark !
Yeah but it’s not cool to judge umpires decisions and say they lost it for us…because apparently umpire decisions do not affect players mentality during the game and overall momentum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back