Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 23 vs. Essendon - MCG, Sunday 22/08 @ 3:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real uninspiring selections to cap off an extremely poor year.

The only positive of this is with 4 more quarters, the clean out begins. Assumably starting with Harvey
Our selection committee over the last 5 years has been deadset exhausting to watch.

Obviously the club believes Rantall is part of the future, I was a little surprised but maybe he's doing something in the numbers that doesn't show up to the naked eye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real uninspiring selections to cap off an extremely poor year.

The only positive of this is with 4 more quarters, the clean out begins. Assumably starting with Harvey
I’d be keen for Sanderson to go first, if we need to start with someone. I’d be ok with scissor, paper, rock between the two to be fair to everyone

I think
Obviously the club believes Rantall is part of the future, I was a little surprised but maybe he's doing something in the numbers that doesn't show up to the naked eye.
The only numbers rantall would be doing would be his 8 times table, he looks about 14yo, no body and very slow

Why is it good to have a small, slow kid who cannot kick over a jam tin back? As for his renowned aerobic capacity, he has been gassed in both games I've seen him play. His legs look like they were in cement boots last time he played in the seniors.

At 184cm and 82 kg - he's bigger than Merrett, Parish, Ham, McGrath, Shiel, Smith and Zaharakis

Another wonderful press conference from Harv.... his second last. I saw coming in that it was almost 9 minutes, which is one of the longer ones for Harvs. I managed to make it to about 3 minutes and 20 seconds. He's a master of this stuff and I must admit that I think he could do the job for several years and still not produce a headline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back