Preview Changes: R4 2021 vs North Melbourne

What will the AFC do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree it could be Fog. Alternatively Hately. This is set up perfectly for Hately (groins permitting), but the selectors may be wanting to give Fog a go. Both would be capable of sharing the midfield and forward duties with Berry.
If Lynch doesn't come up then both play, if just Sloane then I would pick Fog and lets see what he's got.

Hately probably needs another run in the 2s if we can.

A lucky break for Hateley might be just what he needs

Gets a 4 week run at it too

Or we could move Seedsman inside I guess :rolleyes:

Seed to the inside, which leaves an outside spot open. If only we had a player who could play outside and bring the intangible experience benefit.

Sloane is a major loss based on his form. Lynch is not a major loss at all and in turn this is an opportunity to find his replacement.

There are no major losses, we're in a rebuild off a spoon season. Every injury is a forced opportunity to get a better look at our list. The 4 points are totally meaningless.

I’d love to see Hately for Sloane and Thilthorpe for Frampton and if Lynch doesn’t get up then Fogarty in for Lynch

Nicks said that he wanted to reward the players that beat the all conquering Suns at home by 10 points. He's very much aligned with the 'no changes' after a win philosophy. No matter how totally average the win was, 'you gotta reward the troops' that fell over the line at home against a perennial basket case.

Surely Jones is wondering about his place in the squad if he cant get a game in his 3rd year at the club with Milera, Crouch and Sloane out of the side.
And McHenry, Sholl, Berry and Murphy are in front of him

Surely Jones is wondering about his place in the squad if he cant get a game in his 3rd year at the club with Milera, Crouch and Sloane out of the side.
And McHenry, Sholl, Berry and Murphy are in front of him
Hopefully not, as itll affect performance.

But in all likelihood it either has done, or will do. Particularly if his SANFL form doesn't improve.

Seed to the inside, which leaves an outside spot open. If only we had a player who could play outside and bring the intangible experience benefit.
:think: yes, someone with, say, 200+ games' experience and might do well against a weaker opposition ...?

:think::think: ... nope, no-one comes to mind, no-one that I'd want to pick over a newbie, anyway ... :sneaky:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uggh..imagine if that came to pass at seasons end, another 1st round pick a bust and delisted..that is a poor strikerate at the top end. And IF mcasey walks and all we can get is a late 2nd or worse it will be horrible
If McAsey walks and all we are gonna get is a late second or even worse (and for the record id say it would be the “even worse” option that would eventuate) then we should tell the lad to **** off and good luck getting to the team you want in the PSD..

he’d end up in defense at North next year getting hammered harder than he did for us is 2020!..

if we are gonna get sweet FA for him then **** letting him simply walk to the club he wants..

If McAsey walks and all we are gonna get is a late second or even worse (and for the record id say it would be the “even worse” option that would eventuate) then we should tell the lad to fu** off and good luck getting to the team you want in the PSD..

he’d end up in defense at North next year getting hammered harder than he did for us is 2020!..

if we are gonna get sweet FA for him then fu** letting him simply walk to the club he wants..
That last sentence is exactly what GWS would've said about Hately and yet he did.

He played well in the 2s last week, hopefully a sign of things to come

So, I have just seen that this game is on delayed telecast. I'd pay the 60 bucks for the telstra Kayo deal, but Kayo don't have an app for our TV, and restrict screen sharing. Would anyone have any ideas about the best way to watch with this TV:

LG GX 65 inch with Gallery Design 4K Smart Self-Lit OLED TV w/ AI ThinQ®

Cheers!

That last sentence is exactly what GWS would've said about Hately and yet he did.

He played well in the 2s last week, hopefully a sign of things to come
We had pick 1 in the PSD though.. Hately was always gonna get to us..

if McAsey wants to get to someone like the Dogs, which is the rumour, then they are likely to be a hell of a lot further down the list than north..

he’ll have to get past north and the hawks.. and carlton too (who love taking other teams high first round draft picks for nothing!)..

:think: yes, someone with, say, 200+ games' experience and might do well against a weaker opposition ...?

:think::think: ... nope, no-one comes to mind, no-one that I'd want to pick over a newbie, anyway ... :sneaky:

Historically we've used the like for like excuse to not play kids but will shuffle to get sub-par experience back in. Today isn't really a test, it's very easy to go with a kid given it's an experienced inside mid that's missing. Total no brainer. Good news is that Kelly mentioned 4 or 5 names yesterday and the running patterner wasn't among them. Maybe they know not to speak thy name though, like I'm doing. What's that terror movie where if you say the n@me a few times they appear. Just came to me, David, ****ing Candyman, ****ing Mackay.

Hopefully not, as itll affect performance.

But in all likelihood it either has done, or will do. Particularly if his SANFL form doesn't improve.

Its time for Chayse to put some runs on the board.

He's been on an AFL list since 2019, I'm sure he knows where he currently sits on the sport pyramid and the consequences that follow poor performance.

If McAsey walks and all we are gonna get is a late second or even worse (and for the record id say it would be the “even worse” option that would eventuate) then we should tell the lad to fu** off and good luck getting to the team you want in the PSD..

if we are gonna get sweet FA for him then fu** letting him simply walk to the club he wants..

Exactly what I said would happen with Hately last year. If you're going to make a stand to send a message, make it over a second round pick. Now, before the idiots jump in, nowhere in those 2 sentences do I assign any value to the making of said stand.

So, I have just seen that this game is on delayed telecast. I'd pay the 60 bucks for the telstra Kayo deal, but Kayo don't have an app for our TV, and restrict screen sharing. Would anyone have any ideas about the best way to watch with this TV:

Cheers!

Don't be a tight arse and just buy yourself whatever box is required. We've got at least half a dozen Telstra TVs. Never leave home (for an overnight trip) without one. And if you forget, you buy another.

Cheers!

You could invest in a chromecast ($50-100), Telstra TV or Apple TV.

Otherwise if you can hook your laptop/computer to your TV via HDMI, you can watch Kayo through a browser.

You could invest in a chromecast ($50-100), Telstra TV or Apple TV.

Otherwise if you can hook your laptop/computer to your TV via HDMI, you can watch Kayo through a browser.
Thanks. Actually have a telstra TV box in a cupboard from a previous TV. Didn't even think of that - so used to using the built in software. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R4 2021 vs North Melbourne

Back