Prediction Changes Swans V Dogs 3.20pm Sunday 28/7/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Grundy has been a force at the SCG this year, big test for English.

No Rowbottom is absolutely massive for us, wins his own balls and shutdowns the best oppo mid. They'll most likely sit Jordan on Dale and rotate Adams on either Libba or Adzy.

They may be missing a few others such as Papley

Dogs are 8 wins 3 losses since my daughter Mara was born. This stat has no merit. Just wanted to mention it. Hoping for good omens.
Congratulations mate.

May I request that you change her name to Marra if JUH keeps up this form leading into an almighty premiership?

Sydney fans are shitting themselves. It’s good to finally have some respect, especially on Richards who is an emerging superstar. We have the best midfield in the comp, a fwd line full of young stars, and a newly improved backline that’s given two of the best teams a bath.

Dogs by 27.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would probably drop Buku over Coffield, just more versatile. Undersized KPD2 is Buku’s position IMO beyond that he needs to start getting more involved with ground ball stuff and it’s not his go to. Either one will be stiff but Jones is automatic if fit

I would probably drop Buku over Coffield, just more versatile. Undersized KPD2 is Buku’s position IMO beyond that he needs to start getting more involved with ground ball stuff and it’s not his go to. Either one will be stiff but Jones is automatic if fit
I agree that Coffield might be better for balance but Buku has to stay in this week based on form.

Matchups would suit him more this week. Sydney have Amartey, McDonald & McLean so we could away with playing him this week.

Would be an incredibly harsh call to drop Buku after his performance against Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Swans V Dogs 3.20pm Sunday 28/7/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back