Prediction Changes Swans V Dogs 3.20pm Sunday 28/7/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird team composition as it stands, will be interesting to see the final lineup. Either way, Ins are huge and no Rowbottom.

Dogs by 22

I think Macrae will just replace Sanders and then maybe Garcia or Daniel as sub.

One of the defenders will just have to be unlucky if Jones is right to go. Not sure who the unlucky one will be, maybe Freijah considering he is the only one of the seven on the bench.

I think Macrae will just replace Sanders and then maybe Garcia or Daniel as sub.

One of the defenders will just have to be unlucky if Jones is right to go. Not sure who the unlucky one will be, maybe Freijah considering he is the only one of the seven on the bench.
If there’s a game that would suit Macrae it’s this. Will be a highly contested game and the small ground will suit his quick hands yet lack of leg speed.

Maybe Poulter if Jones is in. Freijah seems to be favoured and has played quite well further up the ground.

Would prefer to see Jones rested personally, seems unlikely since he's named though.

Last edited:
Can someone, anyone, with evidence, explain to me how VDM keeps getting a game?

It's the same reason for the continued selection of other fringe types in the past (Hannan, Gardner, McComb, etc). Good teammate and a hard trainer. We still have a blind spot for these types

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Poulter if Jones is out. Freijah seems to be favoured and has played quite well further up the ground.

Would prefer to see Jones rested personally, seems unlikely since he's named though.

Could do. I have been impressed by Poulter since coming back in, exactly what I want from a winger. Not sure I trust him to back it up consistently but I've liked what I've seen.

Sounds like our main training session is tomorrow, so still probably a decent chance that Jones doesn't get up

Could do. I have been impressed by Poulter since coming back in, exactly what I want from a winger. Not sure I trust him to back it up consistently but I've liked what I've seen.

Sounds like our main training session is tomorrow, so still probably a decent chance that Jones doesn't get up
I think he does

Hoping it's is Jones, Freijah, Poulter, Macrae and Garcia. With one as the sub. Just about our strongest possible squad now.

I know some say Jones is to much. But happy to see him rotate with Khamis and Lobb. Good insurance if one of them two have a poor game.

Macrae will definitely be a straight swap for Sanders I’d say.

Jones on the bench with only Freijah as a defender on the bench throws a spanner in works. Maybe Freijah the sub with an eye to the Demons game with a short turnaround?

Personally I would’ve rested Duryea for Jones this week for the 5 day break following.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Swans V Dogs 3.20pm Sunday 28/7/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back