Prediction Changes Swans V Dogs 3.20pm Sunday 28/7/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Macrae will definitely be a straight swap for Sanders I’d say.

Jones on the bench with only Freijah as a defender on the bench throws a spanner in works. Maybe Freijah the sub with an eye to the Demons game with a short turnaround?

Personally I would’ve rested Duryea for Jones this week for the 5 day break following.
We have to pick the best team available to win this week. Make every post a winner. If we start second guessing what line-up we'll need to beat Melbourne and are not 100% all-in this week then we are tacitly conceding it's a game we can afford to lose.

Let's worry about Melbourne next week. Anything could happen between now and then.

Jones being named on the bench tells me he won’t play. Otherwise that backline becomes very too heavy. 5 day turnaround to the Dees games, he’ll come back then I think.
It’s not like Jones is some immobile lump. He can easily play on someone smaller while Lobb takes Amartey, for example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have this uneasy feeling that a lot of people are going to be really pissed off when they see Garcia is left out of the final 22.

But every dark cloud has a silver lining. The massive melts will get us over the line against Sydney.

I have this uneasy feeling that a lot of people are going to be really pissed off when they see Garcia is left out of the final 22.

But every dark cloud has a silver lining. The massive melts will get us over the line against Sydney.
Meh, all of Dutton's stupid talk about nuclear and we've had our very own power source here, right under our noses this whole time!

#meltpower

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Swans V Dogs 3.20pm Sunday 28/7/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back