Prediction Changes v Melbourne (Round 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe was on TV this morning. Sunrise or the Today show with an interview saying how much of an awesome job he's doing. They won't drop him even though he's lost total confidence in his kicking and handballs.

Brodie played 24 games in 2022 but it was clear as day he didn't end the season as well as he started it. Was his first full season at AFL level and played 3x as much as his best season prior (in terms of games played).

Pretty smart by JLo and the MC to let him build up and hibernate in the 2s over the last year and a half.

Starting his 2024 campaign at Round 19 pretty much garuntees we see his best on GF day and a possible Norm Smith.

Funny game this one. I was quite forgiving after the loss in Tassie - but because of that loss, this one becomes absolutely no excuses, must win, most important game of the year. And despite that, I still have one eye on the following week thinking the derby is absolutely no excuses, must win, most important game of the year.

Fyfe was on TV this morning. Sunrise or the Today show with an interview saying how much of an awesome job he's doing. They won't drop him even though he's lost total confidence in his kicking and handballs.
Brodie has a K:H ratio of about 0.5 under WAFL pressure this season. If the problem is Fyfe doesn't kick it much (and if he's getting score involvements with his disposals he could header the ball as his preferred method of disposal for all I care), Will Brodie ain't the solution.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please for the love of god rest Fyfe and play Brodie, he froths the wet and actually excels in it

Wouldn't be sure it will be wet. Forecasts I am looking at indicate early morning showers (if that) and clearing up for the game to be played in cloudy conditions. The ground has good drainage doesn't it? Granted it will probably still be slippery because the playing surface is sub-par.

Wouldn't be sure it will be wet. Forecasts I am looking at indicate early morning showers (if that) and clearing up for the game to be played in cloudy conditions. The ground has good drainage doesn't it? Granted it will probably still be slippery because the playing surface is sub-par.
Weather forecasts in Perf are about as reliable as a plumber's estimate.

Deathly goes bang!

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

I don't know where any of you are getting the impression Brodie will play, he's on the extended bench and will get cut.

Darcy and Pearce will be the only inclusions.
what about Walters as sub? Added nothing against Hawks. Looking slow which for a 177cm 33yo is not going to improve.

what about Walters as sub? Added nothing against Hawks. Looking slow which for a 177cm 33yo is not going to improve.

He shouldn't be in the 23.

As a sub he makes no impact

Brodie could help run through the midfield and give guys a breather. I can't believe they won't play a ball winning beast with terrific hand skills but play Walters as sub

Yeah Brodie isn't the best two way runner but Walters had 2 possessions last week and one of them he handball to a Hawks player. Good God!

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Melbourne (Round 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back