Prediction Changes v Melbourne (Round 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sonny being the sub does confirm that he's right on the edge of selection though. It is a toss up between Aish and Sonny being the sub. I think we'll see Aish playing at Peel this weekend, I am expecting Walker to replace him in the side.
JL did say something along the lines of if there was no WAFL bye there might've been a different call to give Sonny a full game at either level. Seems like next week depending on injuries/form, Sonny will either play full game AFL or full game WAFL.

JL did say something along the lines of if there was no WAFL bye there might've been a different call to give Sonny a full game at either level. Seems like next week depending on injuries/form, Sonny will either play full game AFL or full game WAFL.
I'm no expert clearly, but I would think he has more to gain at this point in his career from lower game time. IMO, JLo is keeping him in just enough touch to be available for finals, where I can see him genuinely having an impact. Same with Fyfe, I know they are both contracted for next year but this feels to me like the last roll of the dice for them both in finals - and I also feel like they have both earned that right to have one last crack, even though they are both past their best.

View attachment 2052151
Oh, man... DragoDelph has the tick now. So jealous. Almost enough to make a forumer want to be a moderator.

I need to volunteer as a moderator on an amateur discussion board and hone my skills for the next time there's an opening at BF.
The brick is even better then the tick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The team is pretty much at it's best now, we're pretty much fielding our Best 23, if we can't beat Melbourne with our full strength squad, we're going nowhere.

I absolutely agree we need to win - but on your point it's not like this 23 has been humming along nicely and building for months. Darcy has had no consistency all year, Cox is still building, Pearce hasn't played in a month and we're still lacking in decent small forwards. I'm just not sure the names on the board mean everything clicks instantly

I absolutely agree we need to win - but on your point it's not like this 23 has been humming along nicely and building for months. Darcy has had no consistency all year, Cox is still building, Pearce hasn't played in a month and we're still lacking in decent small forwards. I'm just not sure the names on the board mean everything clicks instantly
But we're not playing the best team at their best and full strength either. With our best on the park we should win this comfortably. If we can't then our NT victory will mean nothing - except the 4 pts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Melbourne (Round 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back