Preview Changes vs Giants RD 24 - Huge game @ Mars Stadium - Sun 25 Aug 12:30

Remove this Banner Ad

My brother told me categorically that we will win.*

(*I don't have a brother.)
Is this some kind of cryptic riddle? The brother you don't have is it your sisters husband.
It reminds me of this horrible riddle.
A man is looking at a photograph of someone. His friend asks who it is. The man replies brothers and sisters I have none. But that man's father is my father's son. Who is in the picture?
Oh boy, I'll blame this on three days being crook with influenza A.
My younger brother ( who I don't have) worked out something truly amazing. He came to the kitchen and confidently said mum ' I know why girls don't have willies. They fall off and I found yours under your pillow '..

Sorry all its the medication for the flu. I blame the medication.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct me if i'm wrong but the playing group don't drive up the morning of the game do they? I could swear i've heard people at the club say they treat the Ballarat games like Intestate games and go up the night before.

Shhh, don’t tell everyone

Correct me if i'm wrong but the playing group don't drive up the morning of the game do they? I could swear i've heard people at the club say they treat the Ballarat games like Intestate games and go up the night before.
Was in the rat last year for the Adelaide game and saw the boys wandering up Sturt St for coffees early in the morning - they def stayed out there the night before.

Garcia in for West.

I don’t want Buku anywhere near Hogan and Greene. He doesn’t have the body strength to go near anyone 80kg +.

Buku should not be allowed to make short passes. Long and down the line or handball to Dale. He can certainly spoil though. I prefer him to Gard’s.

I’ll play Richards on Daniel’s. He is driving all the their movement past few weeks. Ed has the pace and tank to with him and Brent will drag him to the ball anyway, where Ed would have his way with him one on one.
We shouldn’t be changing what has been working so well for us to try and nullify their players.

That’s a recipe for disaster from the start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Giants RD 24 - Huge game @ Mars Stadium - Sun 25 Aug 12:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back