Preview Changes vs Giants RD 24 - Huge game @ Mars Stadium - Sun 25 Aug 12:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to get really nervous for this game. It’s like a final but worse because there’s no sense of a free hit you get in a cut throat final. Instead it’s a fear of pure disappointment if results don’t fall out way and we miss finals with 13 wins and a percentage of 120+%

Hope the players can put it out of their mind and play with freedom.

Starting to get really nervous for this game. It’s like a final but worse because there’s no sense of a free hit you get in a cut throat final. Instead it’s a fear of pure disappointment if results don’t fall out way and we miss finals with 13 wins and a percentage of 120+%

Hope the players can put it out of their mind and play with freedom.

The closer the game gets the more I look at GWS likely line up the more pessimistic I get.

Just need to nail this one somehow

Always take the advantage while your fresh wind direction can change. Try and put a margin on straight up. Don't give them an opportunity to forge to a big early lead IMO
Didn’t Terry Wheeler have us kick against the wind at Whitten Oval one day cos an old fisherman told him it would change and we’d have it for 3 qtrs or something like that….it didnt and we didn’t

A large portion of people in Sydney that say they follow the Swans or Giants are like a large portion of people in Melbourne that say they follow the Storm. They don't really understand the league and rules of the team they say they follow.

I was going to say this too, because the other team that complains about umpires and us every time are Brisbane supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS were 6-3 and going pretty well when we smashed them in Rd 10. At their home ground. We should be favourites and I expect the boys to get the job done.

Many would disagree. Ladder positions show they're more consistent at the very least.

Yes if the team comes to play they're every chance to win
Many can disagree. This is just my opinion 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Giants RD 24 - Huge game @ Mars Stadium - Sun 25 Aug 12:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back