Preview Changes vs Giants RD 24 - Huge game @ Mars Stadium - Sun 25 Aug 12:30

Remove this Banner Ad

If Ballarat gets the predicted rain and wind 7 goals will probably win the game although with dogs that could be 4 goals 18.
Can see us up by 11 points with 5 mins to go, (after leading all day!)
Then game suspended due to lightning for 45mins.
Play resumes and plastics kick 2 goals and we lose by a point!
We have SO many ways to “just” miss out… This one will take the cake!

Can see us winning in so many ways too.

Purple mentioned that the weather would halt Darcy, Marra and Naughton. How the narrative can be written by some when they conveniently forget current trends? Let me ask you all, how have the Bulldogs gone in the wet lately? Smashed Geelong in Geelong and took care of the plastics comfortably in Sydney. If we play like this, which is a very high probability based on the last 3 months and if we kick even a fraction straighter which in all honesty shouldn't be too hard, we win tomorrow comfortably.

Nerves come and go. This is a mighty team atm. Have faith.

Mods pls

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong but should we lose tomorrow, will we yet again be forced to sit and watch the last game in the hope that it goes our way and we sneak in?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong but should we lose tomorrow, will we yet again be forced to sit and watch the last game in the hope that it goes our way and we sneak in?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep. If we lose we need Carlton or Freo to lose, if they both win we would finish 9th for the 2nd year in a row

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be any one of Macrae, Jones or Daniel to be honest. Two are clearly better players but it wouldn’t make sense to move away from prioritising leg speed in the front half after we’ve done it all season.
If it’s pissing down rain, I don’t want speed. I want clean players and those with some hardness. That’s Macrae to a tee

Come on dogs get the score on the board early will be an important toss to win kick with the wind with rain predicted from 1.00pm. Then it pisses rain and we get the win without any nervous moments in the last quarter.

No…I’m terrified. It’s silly really. This is a final. If we can’t win this then we might as well not go any further. I just feel like we might not show up.
You're just saying that because it's a defence mechanism to protect yourself.

Never been beaten comfortably there... and their form has been greatly overblown

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Giants RD 24 - Huge game @ Mars Stadium - Sun 25 Aug 12:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back