Preview Changes vs GWS (Round 20)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such is my lack of interest in this game I’m not even sure what day the match is on.

Will be a super shit crowd, watching us scrounge to 70 odd points.

You think he gets delisted?

I haven't heard of anything recent to be honest. Are there off field issues you've heard about?
Not necessarily delisted, just won’t get a game in front of Langdon and Windsor and the flanks are covered.

Not necessarily delisted, just won’t get a game in front of Langdon and Windsor and the flanks are covered.
Is he out of contract? Not convinced he gets another contract. Calf issues, will be wrong side of 30. Part of the culture killer club. Lamb will probably sign him up for 3 years on big money.

Don’t think he’ll get there Xbox
I think he'll get a 200th game if we arent playing for anything in round 23 or 24 assuming hes available, even if only as the sub. Thats what a good club would do anyway.

One of our weak points is the lack of overhead marking power. Some of the problem is height, some of the problem is just a lack of skill. Max is one of the few who is strong overhead.
On the other hand, the Giants are strong overhead in just about every position in the team.
Either we magically find some overhead strength this week or pray for rain. Lots of rain. Lots of mud.

One of our weak points is the lack of overhead marking power. Some of the problem is height, some of the problem is just a lack of skill. Max is one of the few who is strong overhead.
On the other hand, the Giants are strong overhead in just about every position in the team.
Either we magically find some overhead strength this week or pray for rain. Lots of rain. Lots of mud.
I don't see overhead marking as a problem, it's only an issue if you play a boring long down the line style to contests.
Play by handball and isolate blokes and they can use their strength and skill

Move the game to Kardinia Park?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg it finally happened. Only 60 games overdue.

Little Women Dancing GIF by TV One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back