Preview Changes vs GWS (Round 20)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrow finally omitted

Is This Real Life David After Dentist GIF

I reckon not s single Dees follower, outside Laurie's family, would want him in over KBrown.. Actually I think they'd want Brown also.

Insane selection. What the hell does Laurie bring to the team - especially as sub??

Happy with the changes but we look super tall. Maybe Turner will be the sub?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not a chance , Billings takes Sparrow's spot, one of Woey or Laurie takes Billings spot as sub. (Hopefully not Woey, he's had enough games as sub)

Disappointed that K.Brown did not come in as he should actually be given a real shot not the 5 mins sub stuff which was pointless.

Billings will take Sparrows spot, I would guess, which might be interesting. I really want Billings to do well as he has potential but I think that is all he has ever shown potential. Maybe him getting more into the mix by taking Sparrows spot/role will allow that.

I know Tholstrup is injured but I think he is next years project.

Lastly, I would prefer Woewodin comes in over Laurie as the sub. I am far more upbeat about Woewodin than Laurie to be honest. Should my predictions be right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i hope laurie can finally get a run in our decimated midfield and show why he was a first rounder. goody always brings him in to play forward pocket after playing midfield in the vfl

don't think it's got anything to do with his role, the bloke genuinely looks scared out there.
Way too many short people in the team with no genuine leg speed or forward craft. Can't have him AnB and Bowie in the team outside the forward half. Laurie's the shittest of 3 by far aswell

Way too many short people in the team with no genuine leg speed or forward craft. Can't have him AnB and Bowie in the team outside the forward half. Laurie's the shittest of 3 by far aswell
Our team consists of shorts who can't run or kick and talls who can't mark but yeah let's pump two first rounders into Houston.

I reckon he's perfectly mediocre and don't really get the amount of shit Laurie gets. Just a dude who sometimes gets a game because he's a fringe player. Not like he's owned a spot in the team for 5 years for no reason or anything.

Still wouldn't have picked him over Brown though.

don't think it's got anything to do with his role, the bloke genuinely looks scared out there.
He looks overawed and the game is too quick for him, bit like me in cricket when they used to call me up to A grade after I made some runs in B grade, I was ****ing hopeless, reaction time vs faster bowlers needed to be quicker and I just wasn't up to it. B grade was my level and VFL is Laurie's level.

I reckon he's perfectly mediocre and don't really get the amount of shit Laurie gets. Just a dude who sometimes gets a game because he's a fringe player. Not like he's owned a spot in the team for 5 years for no reason or anything.

Still wouldn't have picked him over Brown though.
I don't hate him like Oliver. He's just a completely pointless player. He won't play 50 games so why even bother giving him 3 games here and there

He looks overawed and the game is too quick for him, bit like me in cricket when they used to call me up to A grade after I made some runs in B grade, I was ****ing hopeless, reaction time vs faster bowlers needed to be quicker and I just wasn't up to it. B grade was my level and VFL is Laurie's level.
Laurie's James Jordan but shitter defensively and shorter.

Laurie's James Jordan but shitter defensively and shorter.
If he was going to be a player he would have already shown something by now. AMW and Taj look way more comfortable at AFL level than Laurie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back