Preview Changes vs. Pies - Round 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it won't happen because Badloss is a stubborn mule but I would like to see Jed Adams, Matthew Jefferson or Will Verrall. Maybe Give BBB a farewell game

Get people excited about next year and also send some of our senior players for repairs.

I know it won't happen because Badloss is a stubborn mule but I would like to see Jed Adams, Matthew Jefferson or Will Verrall. Maybe Give BBB a farewell game

Get people excited about next year and also send some of our senior players for repairs.
I would like to do everything we can to **** up Collingwood's season.

No suprise really. This is the guy that wouldn't use the sub in a winning GF. Has no sense of romance. Robo Goody.
Sub rule was for 'injuries' then but agree, could've pulled someone off for the last 5. Plenty of others gamed that system. Harmes apparently offered to be the subee

may (if capable) for Tom. Thinking petty could go back for cover and
No suprise really. This is the guy that wouldn't use the sub in a winning GF. Has no sense of romance. Robo Goody.
I know we’re joking here but browny was a winning GF full forward player and a contracts a contract. 2 years too long but good on him. Played his role in a flag, now move on

Don’t want to stir it up here but is anyone calling this week for petty or disco to play there natural position down back?

Don’t want to stir it up here but is anyone calling this week for petty or disco to play there natural position down back?
Would love for Petty to go to the backline this week.

Everyone needs to say the chemistry between JV, petty and disco has improved the last few weeks. Give them time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on. Potato, so you’re saying you want petty to play down back instead of May (all Aus full back) and thomo (cover player)? Weird.
Yes because May should just recover instead of playing a dead rubber and Tomo is likely off the list next week.

Not that hard to grasp.

Yes because May should just recover instead of playing a dead rubber and Tomo is likely off the list next week.

Not that hard to grasp.
I get it but maybe our synergy up forward is more important then an aging may. 10 goals last week says yes

The 3 headed monster have played 10 games in a row now so use the sample size. 10 games, fudge me
How about the 6 goals for the season Petty kicked before that game
We must be in the top 4 if we're basing the season off 1 game

How about the 6 goals for the season Petty kicked before that game
We must be in the top 4 if we're basing the season off 1 game
Pettys struggled but his last month has been really good. Clunking marks, kicking goals and being the player he is. Hes re-signed and I think he can do what we needed for him last year. Look forward mate

Rushing players that have been injured back into the line up for a dead rubber game isn't exactly looking forward. Petty can still develop playing a game back in his (at the time of writing) suited position

Pettys struggled but his last month has been really good. Clunking marks, kicking goals and being the player he is. Hes re-signed and I think he can do what we needed for him last year. Look forward mate
Goalless and no marks inside 50 in his previous 2 games. What a superstar

Our "synergy" has been good without Oliver the past year and a half. 8-3 in that time without him, 12-14 with him. CN surely calling for him to be playing reserves next year, put Trac in the forward line too after the weekend, clearly we need to run a 3 headed monster midfield of Viney, Rivers and McVee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back