Preview Changes vs. Pies - Round 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously! Give some kids a run in a dead rubber.

Going to have a few of the younger guys look for opportunities elsewhere

I just don't get it.

We don't want to give Brown or Hunter a send off game because apparently this game (or the youth) are important.

But we also can't make finals and haven't brought in any of the untried kids because...we want to win for literally no reason?

Absolutely bizarre.

You need to scroll back and see the post from markm106 about BBB (sore knee). Hunter seems like he should be playing every week so maybe there is something else happening.

And yes to the bring in the kids... or at least one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who fell for that youth msg they pushed during the year I got some magic beans to sell ya
Demons, tell your supporters what you bought when I sent you to town to get games into our younger players.

Curse you, magic beans!

213512.jpg

I had no idea this match was tomorrow night, kinda says a lot about what our season has become, we won’t win, we go to water against any side with a big crowd.

I had no idea this match was tomorrow night, kinda says a lot about what our season has become, we won’t win, we go to water against any side with a big crowd.
We seem to do the same in front of small crowds too.

A feature of "best practice" organizations is that more effort is expended in arse covering than doing the obviously right thing. Hence, our coach covers it and takes no chances with the young guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back